The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

Name: Soleryu
Species: She was born as a human being, but now a Tempadre.
Physical Description: She has slender built and a serene appearance. Standing at 5'2 height, white hair running pass the shoulder and wide eyes in the colour of violet. She dresses herself up in a wanderer style, with a coat that could cover almost all of her body. She has a voice so light that it's almost like a whisper.
Personality: A naive girl, a bit dreamy and defenseless. She's always sleepy and could easily fall asleep at any time and any place. She doesn't show any interest or dislike besides foods and cute creatures.
Bio/History: She was born in the world of Satemora, a world created by the seven Gods, with seven main species and seven main Territories that each worships one God. A special specie was born as the union of the seven blood and magic, a miracle being named Iris - became a living symbol of peace, and also a peace maintainer. That was then became her teacher, when she and some other girls decided to become apprentices, or actually candidates for the new Iris position. All these apprentice then changed physically and biologically, and be called Tempadre, a new kind of specie. When one girl successfully passed the trial and became true heiress, Soleryu and other girls remain as Tempadre forever and that girl's assistants as she couldn't be as powerful as the original Iris.
Other details: She has eternal youth and life until the day she finds her successor, unlimited quick self-regeneration and powerful defense magic just like the original Iris, but at the same time, she's restricted by the rule of God, that no Iris can harm other people. The rule is absolute.
Picture (if you have one):
24449858_zps85dcde45.jpg
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: yes, kanpai *raises the bottle*

Reactions: PrincessLala95
She's in, she's good, welcome welcome!!

Name: Anivia
Species: Harpy
Physical Description: A large humanoid with the upper body of a woman and the lower body and wings of an eagle. She is quite attractive as ladies go from the legs up. Having forest green eyes, and red plumes of feathers. Her hair tends to be get messy easily, but she preens and grooms it often.
Personality: She's actually very kind. Though she is quite naive' of how to be socially acceptable in human culture. She is very independent and hates it when people do things for her when she could have done it.
Bio/History: She has lived among other harpies her whole life up until this point, only ever really leaving to go catch fish and hunt. Now she wants to "Leave the nest" as it were, and go meet the people of the world.
Other details: She has learned a small amount of magic, restricted to fire spells and a healing spell or two.

Picture (if you have one): Harpy Chick.jpg

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?:
Yes, I have, I was drinking a bottle of coke the whole time I read it.

Awesome! She's good to go, and very cool!

Well thank you milady

Not a problem at all ^_^

Name:
Tenebris

The Void lacks any way of properly recording time.

Species:
Ethereal Wraith manufactured by the Gardener to protect him.

Physical Description:
"A Tall, Spindly, Man-Shaped apparition. Wears lengthy, ebony, flowing, velvety robes. Hands are covered by jet-black gloves. Face is hidden by a theatrical mask(Comedy). The Hood of his robe covers the rest of his head. No feet/shoes are visible...if any part of his clothing is removed it would be seen that he lacks any physical being."
The shadows he manipulates gather and swirl about him at any given time. He has two particularly powerful shadows he utilizes day-to-day. A black horse with embers for eyes and a small ebony wolf.

Cannot necessarily be harmed by anything physical or magical.
Other ethereal beings, such as Angels, Spirits, and Demons, can harm him and perhaps even tear him apart, but Death seems to have eluded him thus far. He probably doesn't want to find himself stuck in a conversation with Tenebris.

Personality:
A playful being that takes pleasure in interacting with other beings. Unlike his brethren he has a will of his own and tends to make decisions that bring him pleasure rather than await a command from his master. He is very talkative and can be delayed this way if one chose. He will not withhold any information unless required to by his master.

He loves to learn secrets and other hidden truths. Drama, conflict, and sorrow often excites him though he rarely participates in it.

Everything is all fun and games until someone forces him to step out of his design.

Bio/History:
Tenebris was created by the Dark Gardener of the Void for the purpose of protecting him from all Pain, Cold, and Sorrow using both Fear and Reason. But then the gardener was taken by this lithe black shadow. His brother Odium chased after the offender, Obitus simply took his place, and Tenebris decided it was time for a well-earned vacation.
He has spent most of his time exploring different realms and dimensions looking for a good conversation.
Tenebris has occupied several hosts and watched many a war pass by.
On occasion, he has been forced to break one of the parameters placed in his design by the Gardener, which makes him incredibly ill.

Other details:
~As a wraith he feeds off of pain and fear. Only Pain and Fear.

~He affectionately calls his wolf-shadow "Teneb".

~Other ethereal beings can rewrite his design if they achieve a full understanding of his nature.

~If his mask is stolen or merely removed from his face, two embers will appear where the eye-hollows in his mask were, and he will become uncharacteristically enraged and entirely unreasonable. In this state he will hunt down the thief and brutally torture them and collect their soul.
The soul would become a shadow in his collection.
The mind would be a shattered mess.
The body nothing but a broken husk.
A ghoul if you will.
But he doesn't enjoy doing that....

195219-21235.jpg

The first illustration was completed by a very sweet acquaintance of mine that goes by the name of Kinoko Masayoshi. He is adorable.
The second image depicts Tenebris when he is maskless and enraged, riding his black steed with embers for eyes.

Wait...I do not have my reading glasses with me....oh wait...silly me...I don't have eyes.
Let me look around here for that BOTTLE of night-wish for you though...it might be just the thing to cure those nice dreams of yours.

Wow, very nice!! He's good to go :)

Name: Era Saint
Species: Warrior Angel
Physical Description: She is around 6ft with an average/muscular build. She has two large white feathered wings sprouting from her back whose wing span equals about 12 ft across. Her skin is pale almost shining wich accentuates her blue eyes and red hair. Most of the time she is seen wearing her armor which is all black with red and white trimmings and if she is not she wears very common clothes.
Personality: She is very kind and loving. She values life above all else and is thus very protective especially of the ones she loves. She can be quite serious and literal at times but also she knows how to have fun.
Bio/History: Well up until about a month ago everything is blank. She has no memory of anything except how to fight until she suddenly woke up in a clearing in the woods in full armor and sword in hand. She has slowly become acustom to her new suroundings but is working towards regaining her lost memories.
Other details: She always carries her broadsword with her and is adept with most weapons but prefers her sword. She truly loves to sing but not really around others.
warrior_angel___23_06_12_by_lucastorquato27-d5mlyi7.jpg

Indeed i do cause ya know bottle or something

Name: Akita Soulram

Species: Low level wolf demon

Physical Description: Long auburn brown hair that she wears loosely, her bangs, which is black, over her left eye to hide the massive scar in that area, she has sharp narrow eyes that are also a deep dark brown, she has a pair of wolf ears that are always alerted, with black tips on the edge. She's about 5'7" and weighs about 135 lbs, she's not all that muscular but leaning towards the lean slender side. She usually wears a cloak with a hood she wears, she has a tattoo on her back of rising flames , she usually have a curious smile, as if she's always interested in what she sees. She has a pendant she carries with her at all times, it is her greatest treasure. She wears a pack to carry her money and other little belongings she has, and she wears black boots and her tail is lowered at all times except for when she's happy, then it's wagging. She also can't see all that well because of her left eye (If there's anything else I should add in the physical please let me know and I'll edit this (: ))

Personality: Akita isn't big on being an open book. So she doesn't really trust anyone until they prove they can be trusted. She isn't all that physically strong but she's quite fast. She has the tendency to be quite a drinker and usually drinks with new friends on adventures. Once she overcomes her suspicion of someone she will follow them wherever and help as much as she can. She'll sometimes say whats on her mind without thinking, and is stubborn to an extent. She wants to be as determined as she says she is but she has a long way to go before she can be who she wants to be. She hates the cold and very much prefer the heat. Even though she would love to get into a lot of fights, she knows she would be off in a group, so she stays away from bandits as well as she can. She can not use any magic. She also tries only to steal when needed. ((Again once I remember more about this old character I'll add it in so I'm sorry she's all rough around the edges))

Bio/History: Nothing really happened in Akita's life except she was born in a small fishing village and she was an only child to a fishermen and a stay at home strong mother. She grew up happily with her parents and her friend, who was quite strange. One day when she was a teen she and her friend were attacked by bandits and during the attack they just made the bandits even more angry and they pinned Akita down and stabbed her in the eye, and then the rest of the villagers finds them and now Akita has bad eyesight, her friend and Akita almost died from their infections of the wounds until a nice healer decided to help and so age 18 and Akita sets off to become an adventurer and even gets a cool tattoo of rising flames to remind herself that she'll grow stronger and brighter to consume those who stand in her way.

Other details: ((Akita's my first oc ever barely get to play her so I wanted to try her out again so I'm sorry if she's a bit mary sue I'm trying to change that)) but seriously guys she's blind in one eye trip her, she's quite weak actually. Akita also loves cute stuff like seriously who wouldn't. She hates cats, she growls at pretty much everyone she sees. She's not an alcoholic but she's kind of getting there (someone stop her please) she also hates it when people say "good puppy" but say it, she dares you. But yeah Akita is just those... background characters people probably wonder why they're there to be honest. She also loves telling a good creepy story every now and then
Picture (if you have one): Lol nope I'll draw her when I can and post it here.
I have read the rules and I promise to follow them for the sake of staying here, and I even brought a whole crate of bottles of rum just for her admission, and please take care of her. She's one of the few OC I relate to so much its sad kinda

Despite not yet having been able to use my second character, I am inserting my third as well. Enjoy the read.

Name: Johnathan "The Panther" Fitzalan

Title: The Beast, The Beast of Moonlight, The Panther, The Midnight Panther.

Race: Elf

Sub-race: Human

Class: Rogue/ Marksman

Age: 93 ( Looks to be about 26 due to his elven blood stopping his aging at that age. )

Appearance: Johnathan is built like a human except he is taller, thinner and much more naturally toned. His ears also fold to points but do not extend quite as far as the ordinary elf. His thin body is covered in scar tissue, making his tortures be known to all who see him without garment.

Height: 6,7

Weight:180

Face: His face is thin and angular, curving sharply at his jaw and going up nicely, giving him a slender, attractive face.

Hair: His hair is long and black, his bagns falling into his eyes whilst the rest of his hair is tied up into a ponytail behind him.

Eyes: His eyes are of a dark blue tone, swirling with a misty gray color when he is thinking and able to capture a person temporarily if he pushes some of his magical influence upon them.

Brow: He has thin eyebrows of which are straight until they pass his eyes before arcing down sharply, only going down for a small area.

Nose: His nose is small and thin, able to capture most scents from afar due to his increased sensory.

Body: Johnathan is muscular and toned but he is also quite thin, taking on a form of lean muscle rather than bulky muscle.

Other: A long scar goes down from the left side of his cheek to the side of his neck before fading as well as another large set of scars on his shoulder, looking like he was thrown against a cage of some sort. More scars pocket his body and arms including several on his lower arms from countless duels. The worst set of scars are placed on his torso, several blade and knife scars making their way down to his stomach or across his chest and then the worst of all, a severe burn scar taking up his entire left pec and part of his stomach.

Attire: Though he can wear many types of clothing he prefers to wear the set described below.

Torso: On his torso he wears a brown tinted tunic for hiding in the forest without being seen.

Leggings: On his legs he wears a set of brown breeches which are tighter than most that go down and tie up around the end of his ankle.

Boots: He wears light brown boots, used so he can quickly run through the forest without making much sound.

Equipment:

Scimitar: His scimitar is almost 4 and a half feet long and cuts through material with ease. It is made of a strong iron alloy in the hopes that it would not rust. It's hilt is covered in black wrappings so that it will not harm your hand if you hit something with a lot of force. The blade is held on his hips at all times in a black sheath.

Dagger: A thin, double edged dagger used for skinning game or attacking people in enclosed spaces. It is hidden in his right boot tucked into the leather, all that is exposed of it is the hilt which is made of a black tree's root.

Bow: His bow is made of a durable and flexible wood, wrapped in leather on some points to properly hold the string and for aesthetic and comfortability purposes. The drawstring is that of 160 pounds and delivers a heavy impact if an arrow is fired from it.

Quiver: Along with his bow is his quiver, made from tanned leathers before being sewn together with sinews. It's strap is easily adjusted so that he may tighten it or loosen it without struggle. The quiver is capable of holding 30 arrows.

Amulets:

Panther Amulet: The amulet of the panther gives him increased close quarter combat abilities. It makes him faster, stronger, and more agile whilst also instilling a more feral mode into him. The panther amulet has 10 levels of encompassment, each more hard to pull free from than the last. If he goes into the 10th mode he will be 10 times as powerful as he once was but he will likely lose himself forever.

Moon Amulet: The amulet of the moon gives him increased long range capabilities. Including the ability to hold his breath longer, natural stillness, quick rotations, and solid aim. It has another use other than that which is to manifest his magical attributes. With the moon amulet going past the second stage his magical abilities increase greatly, increasing his magical essence by 1000mu per stage with a final stage of 11,000mu. Going to this stage will likely corrupt his soul rather than his body, making him a selfish, evil man despite his still controlling his body.

Fusion: With a fusion of these 2 amulets he becomes ascended, basically becoming another being. Fusion can only occur at the 10th stage and will cause him to be able to go into a powerful frenzy until he no longer has a need to. The fusion will likely result in death or permanent mental instability. Brain damage.

Type of Attack: Johnathan is a very calculated fighter, not taking risks unless they have above a 60% chance to work in his favor. If he takes a risk he is likely to do so with several back up plans to ensure success.

Hand to Hand Attacks: ( Attacks that use no weapons. )

Kick: Consisting of any direction it is a powerful kick, more powerful than the fist, can break ribs or knock the opponent unconscious if a facial hit is applied.

Punch: A powerful punch, hitting just about anywhere if successful, breaking skin and bruising bone, able to crack ribs if heavy hits are applied in succession

Grappling: Due to his training he has advanced knowledge of a way to fight using the body and it's momentum rather than punching.

Basic Attacks: (Attacks without any help of Magic.)

Slash: A front slash, from any direction, be it up down, left, right, or diagonal, this move generally cuts straight through flesh, cutting into bone if not severing it. It can even crack weak blades.

Stab: A thrusting stab, burying the blade deep into the enemy, the broad front of the blade making it all the more painful, often followed by a sharp twist and cutting out of the enemies side instead of pulling the blade free, oftentimes cutting into vital organs.

Riposte: A counter to a lunging thrust, consisting of stepping on the enemies foot and slashing across their chest as they fall, their blood spraying and covering him, or a dodge and parry of a thrust, stabbing through the enemies chest, either piercing their heart or lung.

Batter: An attack using the bow as a swinging weapon, can be used to swing at foes in an attempt to knock them unconscious or maybe even worse if a hit is strong enough.

Fire: A very powerful ranged attack using the bow to draw an arrow back and release it in a quick burst of speed. Can be used in speedy succession.

Power Slash: A Slash consisting of him rearing back with his arm, usually upon stepping behind the enemy, if hitting it is likely to crack or snap a blade, will also decapitate an enemies limbs if hitting, otherwise will just deal extreme damage.

Magic: ( Due to his Elven blood he has a natural affinity with magical capabilities. )

Magical Essence: 1000mu (Magical Units ) That regenerate hourly. Units can be boosted with use of an amulet. Normally he regenerates 1 mu every 5 seconds. It is not possible to expend more than 100mu extra without falling unconscious.

Magical Attacks: ( Attacks using his magical prowess, all of which are fire based attacks. )

Conjure Flame: A spell that causes a flame to appear about the size of a soccer ball in the palm of his hand, slammed into people as an attack for burning damage. ( Burns away 1mu per second. )

Fireball: An attack using the conjure flame before expending extra energy to throw the ball of fire. ( 10mu per fireball.)

Flaming Weapon: A spell that uses conjure flame in conjunction with a weapon. Causing arrows to catch fire and his blades to be covered in flame. ( 3mu per second for arrows. 10mu per second with dagger. 30mu per second with scimitar. )

Fiery Breath: A spell that uses the conjure flame spell in succession to expend a large amount of flames via the mouth. The flames extend a maximum of 6 feet in length for a maximum of 3 seconds. ( 100mu per use. )

Flaming Burst: An attack that uses both hands to conjure a large projectile burst of flame into a large radius. ( Expends 200mu per use. )

Flaming Wall: A wall of flame used to protect himself from projectiles and even stop enemies from nearing him. (Expends 500mu per use. )

Inferno: An attack using a large amount of energy to create a huge fiery blast of flame, slamming into enemies and burning through their skin and flesh with ease if successful. The attack resembles a large cage that suddenly closes in on it's captor. ( Uses 500mu per use. )

Fiery Abyss: An attack using a mix of elements to open a 3 foot wide, 10 foot long, and 10 foot deep incision into the ground before filling it with flames, burning through flesh and even bone if prolonged exposure occurs. ( Uses 1000mu.)

The Phoenix: An attack using a large amount of his power into the shape of a gigantic flaming phoenix to surround him and burn through his foes with each touch, the flames much more heated than before. As soon as his strength on the phoenix wavers it suddenly explodes out into a huge radius, burning a large amount of foes before fading. (Expends 5000mu per use. )

The Flaming Dragon of Demise: A spell that burns through his magical essence in mere seconds. The attack of the spell creates a huge dragon made of flame to wrap around him, blocking attacks or even slamming into a body of a foe and burning through them. It is also able to breath fire down upon foes and once the magical essence fades completely it explodes into a fiery expansion that burns for 10 seconds before fading. ( Uses 10,000mu to cast. )

Character Concept: Johnathan is a well guarded and calculated man. He is unable to openly express himself and thus he stays back behind the lines, preferring to observe people rather than actually speak with them. When he is spoken to he is described as calm and somewhat cold but not uncaring, just preferring not to speak.

History: (As he sees it. ) "I was born in the village of Talarad, under my Father, Matthew Fitzalan and Hinamora Fitzalan. My father was a human but my mother was of elven blood. Soon after I was born my mother fled the village and never returned. Thought to of been killed it is not quite certain where it is she is at but it caused my father to begin hating me. He said that if I was never born, my mother wouldn't have left us behind. He beat me as I grew up, hating me for being elven. Hating the reminders of my mother. Soon after I grew large enough to take care of myself I took to the streets. We had moved to a city by then, a human one at that. It was a very racist city. They would sneer at me and yell at me, hitting me when I wasn't looking. I was about fourteen when I first took to the streets and I made sure that I was useful to my gang. They helped me live in a world I hated, they brought warmth to my life and I will forever be grateful for that. Three years had past and I had somehow become the leader of our infamous gang. Under my rule we became more profitable and we were caught way less often. I was seventeen now. I couldn't afford to be caught else they throw me into a prison. Soon rival gangs began to declare war on us, declaring that any gang that chooses some halfbreed as their leader is a gutless gang. The violence raged on and many of my gang and other gangs died in the streets, their throats cut or their limbs hacked free. I had begun to change though. I was nineteen now. I was nineteen and I was infinite. I had discovered the use of my fire magic and had begun to use it in combat, killing many a foe with it. Soon the city officials and guards caught on and thought that a fire mage had been loosed upon the city. They never searched for me. They never knew that it could be me. By this time my body had become scarred due to the fights but I didn't mind, I had way less scars then than I do now. At least, before the accident. I was in my headquarters with my gang when one of my own challenged me, and then all of them stood against me, threatening my life if I didn't leave. So, what do I do? I kill them all. I refused to let them take what I had built. In my efforts to murder them, which were definitely successful I might add. The building caught fire. I tried to escape but I couldn't make it unscathed. A burning pillar fell atop me and seared through my skin and flesh, burning through it with ease. I screamed in pain and shoved it off me before running once more, escaping the building and fleeing. I had fled the city before I even realized what was happening and I had begun to search the world. I spent nigh thirty years out there, alone. Not accompanied by anyone before I came across the kingdom of Gaahalo. By this point I had discovered my amulets and put them to good use, killing many a bandit and even less evil men in my time alone. All with the help of… Them." He says them with a tone that suggests them as a person and not a thing. "So, here I stand, at the edges of the kingdom to try my luck and see where this leads me, no one will expect me here. I will begin a new life and hopefully I will become more powerful than I had ever dreamed. Wish me luck."

Links:

Character Pic: http://1.asset.soup.io/asset/1983/8113_6f52_960.jpeg

Character (No armor.) http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20800000/Akira-anime-guys-20846982-500-523.jpg

Blade: http://www.blackgate.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/scimitar.jpg

Dagger: http://www.atar.com/old/pics/014-9811-002.jpg

Bow: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130608204721/finalfantasy/images/b/be/Type-0_Longbow.png

Quiver: http://janne3dfp.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/traditional_quiver_08.jpg

Amulet1: http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbvi...stration-14738062-metaliic-panther-amulet.jpg

Amulet2: http://static.tumblr.com/ajaawg0/CNulo5pwg/moon.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Thanatos
Species: Unknown, appears to be mostly human
Physical Description: Thanatos is a tall man with a strong build to his body, he has pale skin and has long black hair, his face is always hidden by a mask. He usually wears a cloak to hide his body and wears bony gauntlets with claws at the end of them.
Personality: Thanatos prefers to shut out others from himself and prefers not to become attached to anyone. Because of this, while not antagonizing, he appears cold and distant from others, and seems to never really show much emotion for others.
Bio/History: Most of Thanatos' past remains unknown, mainly because he chooses it to be this way. Somewhere along the line, he learned an ancient and powerful magic that allowed him to do things concerning the death, as a side-effect, his eyes are said to have permanently been changed by this. Now he is a wanderer, using his powers as a service for other people, but with a price, it is a living after all.
Other details: Not much else to say right now.
17243.jpg
Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: As sure as the bottle in me neck!

All of them are good to go, but Herzius, you forgot the golden rule this time around.... ;)

Name: Myrwen (or Myr) Nallvir

Species: Part elf and part human since her great great grandpa was human. She considers herself an elf though.

Physical Description: Myrwen's face is supposedly attractive like most elves, but its hard for people to notice since she looks like she's glowering most of the time. She has long and silky dark brown hair that falls down to her waist. Her eyes are chestnut brown and are actually round when she's not constantly narrowing her eyes. Myrwen's ears are pointy but they're rather short for an elf because she has some human blood in her. She's also short standing at 5'2 ft. Her feet and legs have several scars because she likes walking around barefoot in the forest.

Personality: Myrwen is usually very quiet. She is very antisocial and hates attention. Gloomy and sarcastic, Myrwen often complains a lot about everything when she does open her mouth... although she never makes the effort to ever do anything about it. Crowded places make her very uncomfortable and she likes being in the quiet comfort of her home in the forest. A perfect world for her would be living quietly in her peaceful part of the forest her whole life while she studied all the mysteries of the gods. She also has a hard time asking others for help since she doesn't like relying on other people and she has the tendency to distrust others.

Bio/History:

Myrwen was raised in an elven village in the forest with her twin sister Nyrwen. As a young child, Myrwen and Nyrwen spent a lot of time together, sharing the same activities and playing with the same friends. But ever since she was born, Myrwen was a magnet for spirits to latch onto. From harmless kinds to malevolent ones, many spirits had bothered her throughout her early years until at the age of five, when her parents made an enchanted necklace to ward them away. The necklace was quite effective, but it wasn't enough to get rid of the unexplainable heaviness on her body from time to time. Other villagers heard about her condition and in fear, many children tried to avoid her. To most in the village, the girl was either mad or cursed; they wanted no part of it. Myrwen was no doubt lonely when the word got around and she started to spend more time out in the forest than at the village, although her sister would spend time with her every now and then. She grew to like animals more than her own kind.

At the age of fourteen, Myrwen left the village to settle in a nice isolated area in their great forest. It was a piece of land that no one wanted to claim since it was deep within the wilderness and far away from the other villages. Myrwen was overjoyed that she was able to claim it. It was the perfect place for a hermit like her. Her daily life there involved finding food and exploring the areas around her land. Since she was separated from the noises of other people and their daily lives, Myrwen also learned how to listen to the whisper of her gods. She gained power from them, using divine magic to heal herself when she was injured and to perform feats that no mere elf could. During her explorations, Myrwen had came across the home of a lesser forest god by the name of Yueir. He taught her as much as he could about his martial arts style that he was so proud of every time she came to visit him and he grew found of her throughout the years. One day as she was exploring, she came upon an ancient structure underground. As she carefully opened the crumbling stone door of the keep, a blast of light shot out from the keep's opening. Not a second passed before she found herself being enveloped by the light and woke up in the gardens of an unknown castle thereafter.

Other details:

- The occasional heaviness of spirits tires her out quite often and as a result, she's often moody if she hasn't gotten her healthy dose of animal petting time.

- Her experience with the supernatural has also made her very superstitious, but she'll never want to admit it. She hates listening to ghost stories and will tune out the story teller or silently leave because they scare the crap out of her so much.

- Myrwen is very wary of those who dabble in forbidden arts such as blood magic and necromancy.

- Growls when she's really annoyed.

- Her body's as cold as a dead body and she rarely ever gets hot in the summer. She get's cold easily during springtime though.

Skills

Myrwen is a cleric. Since she doesn't have access to her gods from where she is now, however, she can't use any of her divine spells.

Healing spell- She usually uses this spell as a last resort since it requires using her own spirit. Using the spell exhausts her and depending on the severity of the wounds that she's healing, she may even have to rest for days afterwards. Actually reviving someone would require her to sacrifice her own life to bring them back.

Body hardening spell- Myrwen draws power from her spirit to strengthen her muscles.

Light of the Sea- A divine healing song that can heal minor to severe wounds depending on the length of the words sung in the song.

Ankahs Web- A jelly-like bubble that's usually used to deflect incoming attacks for a duration of four seconds. (Can use this skill in a eight feet radius.)

Offensive function- Can be placed around one to two enemies, bouncing their own attacks back at them. The outside of the bubble can also be used to bounce one or two enemies into walls, sharp objects, e.t.c.

Myrwen can also use these bubbles to get to higher places by using the top of them like trampolines.

Items

Wooden stick - It's just a wooden stick.

Cutting knife- Normally used for more practical things like skinning animals and gathering herbs.

Pouch- Filled with food, herbs and some healing salve. The healing salve is used to heal minor wounds.

Picture: View attachment 36196

Have you read the rules and do you agree to follow them?: Flip. (Yes and yes)

Attachments

• Myrwenofficialfinished.png
    Myrwenofficialfinished.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Grakahnarulash
You appear to be missing a little something-something.... ;)

Nope, not that either :/