The Kingdom of Astaeron (Sign-ups always open!)

I don't see what you changed, but I also don't see the part that was missing before, so it's still missing something.

I don't see what you changed, but I also don't see the part that was missing before, so it's still missing something.
Umm... sorry what am i missing again i
Read the rules and i cant seem to find the problem missing .....

Try just reading all the rules between 5-10 in detail? One of them should have what you need.

The bit at the end about accepting the rules is no longer a part of the form, I mean for you to look at the rules themselves on the main IC thread and find the missing thing :)

Beautiful, and accepted <3

I can't wait to seeee it <3

Name: Fuwa Aika
Species: Kind of a magician, with other words, half magician and half human.
Physical Description:
She has long, light brown hair that goes down to her waist. She pulls most of it back but has some long bangs going down in the front. Her skin is pale white, mostly because when she tans she becomes red rather than brown so she stays away from it. What you'd notice thirdly when looking at her would be her purple eyes, who hides some immense knowledge about life and death itself.
She's ordinarily tall, around 170, and slender with long legs. Really very human like in her appearance.
Personality:
Aika has almost two different personalities, but she manages them so well that it fits beautifully in her. She's very knowledgeable and wise, she always has the right thing to say and many people in her past has either loved it and been mesmerized, or feared it and pushed her away.
The other part of her is playful, witty and just like... happy. It's almost like she knows so much and is so wise so she can be like a child from time to time.
A very distinct part of Aika is her hostility to new people. It doesn't show like she growls at them, or the human equivalent to that, so i guess cold is the better word? She just doesn't open up to someone unless they truly deserve it.
Bio/History:
Aika's mother was a magician and her father a regular human being. Early in Aika's life her mother had to leave to do magician stuff, meaning she had to open pickle jars for people whose lid was stuck, so she's lived most of her life among humans. She always has had that air about her, that she knows more than most and was therefor outcast by the human race, so she and her father left their village and moved to far off lake in the middle of some mountains. There Aika was free to learn her magic abilities in peace and didn't have to care about the village's opinion of her, not that she did in the first place. Turning 19, Aika felt like there was more she could do, more to see, so she left the peaceful mountains and the rest is to be revealed.....
Other details:
Her magician skill is to summon weapons at will and she's quite good with most of them
Picture (if you have one):
Fuwa.Aika.full.1320307.jpg
a-fuwa_aika-1440439.jpg
Zetsuen-no-Tempest.Aika-Fuwa-iPhone-4-wallpaper.640x960-7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You're missing a small detail in your bio, but other than that she's good. Take another look at the rules!

Yeah i know, sorry, i needed to go to the bathroom but i wanted to finish this first so i forgot a lot of things >< and then i wanted to make a sandwich but the freaking lid on the pickle jar was stuck

should be fixed now though! :D​

Reactions: PrincessLala95
She's good, I'll put her on the front once I'm on my computer! You can begin before then though

20140916_142137.jpg First of all Lid
Name: 魂の光,Tamashii no hikari (light of the soul)
Species: Wizard
Physical Description: short Dirty blonde hair gold eyes 5'7 skin color white
Personality: Fights for and with anyone who needs aid trys to help anyone in any way possible, cool and collected unless someone messes with family or friends, likes to learn through experience, and loyal perseverent and trustworthy some sense of humor but can be very serious sets goals and reaches them no matter what
Bio/History: Tamashii no hikari which means light of the soul my mother gave me this name at birth since i was born in dark times. Living among poverty, crime, starvation, sickness, and death i learned many lessons of being humble. Soon after my 7th birthday my mother died , or was murdered, hung by the neck for speaking true of corruption. My father had disappeared 5 years earlier and never returned, i soon met a dragon who taught me many things in the way of magic but as i never experienced magic when training with him i didnt believe i could use it he told me to leave and that the wisdom would come eventually it had been 4 years with the dragon i felt as if i learned nothing so with the continuing loss of my family i strived to be strong enough to protect the people i care about. I began training in fighting skills with anyone that would teach me i became fairly well with martial arts and weaponry, upon my fifteenth birthday my trainer said "im afraid i can teach you no more", i inquired wondering why he said "There are many things to learn and figure out more than just fighting with your hands and weapons". He gave me a map which had a destination marked on it he tells my to follow the map to meet my new teacher, he would not let me ask any questions he just told me to go. So i did as i was told and followed the marked path until i heard a noise behind me it was a shorter man staring from a tree little did i know he was the one who would train me in ninjutsu i trained in this art for 5 more years in the time of my ninjutsu training i began feeling a power it was almost electric i pondered "was this the wisdom the dragon was speaking of?" I found how to use this acient wisdom through tough experiences and battles i am now twenty two years old still learning about my powers and abilities i train hard to get better and harness my skills im always looking for a new adventure
Other details: Light magic and ninjutsu are my main skills my main weakness is the compassion i have for others and reflection magic i can absorb lightning and move as light does i am equipped with two katanas equipped with "material magic" the blade can change to any material it has touched and material magic armor (theres no invincible material so it can be broken) and an elemental absorption staff (can absorb up to 2 to 3 blasts of elemental magic and redirect them it weakness is if you use more than two elements any excess cant be absorbed) and lastly the amulet of hikari kami (light god) it just amplifies my light magic by about 40 percent

You're accepted, I'll have you on the list shortly :)

Name :
Woaken

As old as the most ancient tree in his forest, plus some. (Estimated at 500 years. Equivalent of young adult to his peers.)

He is seen as male, but has yet to personally prove or disprove this fact.

Species :
Dryad - Tree Type

Physical Description :
He's got three main forms, a straight up, honest to god tree - the breed and species can vary, but he is partial to red pine - a slightly more humanoid type, most closely compared to Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy - also variable and most commonly used amongst company - and finally his human lookalike shape. He appears to basically resemble a tall, lanky human male with darker, almost brown but not quite olive skin, slightly longer than average limbs, with alarmingly flat soles on his feet.

Personality :
He is very blunt. The notion of human frivolity and exaggeration confuses him, so he tends to avoid it entirely. While he may seem quite wise indeed and knowledgeable on all things, he is a very innocent and untested individual, most likely because of his habit for solitude. While he may try to form friendships and comraderies, he is very much the introvert and rather awkward about his everything. But he tries, which is really all that counts.

Bio/History :
He grew up in an old forest just south of a tundra, harboring many a creature in his pine needle crown before he grew old enough to be able to mold his form into something new.
He has survived through countless winters back home, and grown fond of harsh weather, as that was when the animals took refuge in his unnaturally warm head, and he got to witness the lives of many creatures.
But one day, in the height of a long drought, Woaken was shaken out of his slumber by a raging fire in his home. He barely made it out of the blaze alive, and has been homeless ever since.

Other details :
His 'human' appearance is naught but a complicated illusion gifted to him by an adventurer ages ago. He is still truly wooden, it's just really really really difficult (basically impossible) to sense, let alone spy, the lie.
Of course, this presents the problem of having less than adequate fingers. Even if he wanted to, Woaken could not even begin to twist off the lid of a jar, which is kind of pathetic and actually really hilarious to watch.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Accepted! Welcome, I'll have him on the character list shortly!

Name: Zero
Species: Human
Physical Description: Black Hair, 6ft tall, he's in between thin and built mostly giving him an average body, wears a black jacket with a white shirt on the inside, also wears black tight pants and gloves
Personality: Calm, Cool and Collected. He's a quiet person and is able to think things through in any dire situation. He's respectful when need be, but can sometimes even crack a couple jokes while picking fights with any rivals he makes.
Bio/History: Zero was once apart of a small town, but when he was a child the town was destroyed by a giant creature summoned by dark wizards whom had lost control of the beast. Having only been 6 when it happened, Zero barely remmembers any major details about the attack. He was found by an old man called Bordis in the forest and was raised by Bordis. He was taught magic by him and showed him how to read, write and do several things on his own. Bordis passed away from old age when Zero was 17 and from then on he decided to travel along the land like a nomad. He has decided to finally stop at one place and stay there. He keeps his powers a secret in order to fit in and not have people "Fear" him. Although, if the time ever comes he will have access to this power.
Other details: lid
Cool-anime-guy--large-msg-123207798494.jpg

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted, I'll have him up shortly!!

Name: Arratay Shadowblade
Species:Human
Physical Description: He stands at an even 6 feet tall. He is put with a lot of muscle, this he gained through a very intense workout program he puts himself through added to the demands of his occupation. He has short brown hair and very bright piercing green eyes. His clothes tend to be light brown jerkin with a white undershirt. That is unless he is wearing his armor. His armor is plain silver and he only wears it when a large scale battle is imminent.
Personality: Calm and quiet, he posses a serious demeanor that can be borderline grim at times. He rarely makes jokes or laughs. His main focus in life is the protection of people who are not able to protect themselves. Some criticize him for fighting and upon someone asking him why he was not a pacifist he responded simply, "I was born with a particular talent for fighting. If someone is in danger should I really stay my hand for fear of betraying my own oath or would it be less selfish of me to use my abilities to protect others?"
Bio/History: "Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames." Arratay was forged in the fires of suffering. His father a trained knight, taught him the ways of the sword. His mother, worked as an assistant to a nearby herbiologist. His mother taught him about various types of herbs and their uses. These talents would come in handy some day as his entire life was about to change.
On a fateful night when Arratay was only ten years old his family was ambushed in their home in the dead of night. The ambushers were two thieves who caught Arratay's parents by surprise. His parents were killed but Arratay survived because the men were no more then thieves and cowards. Arratay managed to dispatch them with the skills he had learned from his father but not without first suffering a stab wound to the abdomen. Arratay ended up passing out but when he awoke hours later he was in a tavern bed with his wounds bandaged.
A man who was a member of the Guardian Knights, a special group of knights independent of the authority of the King who were trained as information gatherers, law enforcers and during times of war specialized soldiers. The man whose name was Gideon had come onto the scene of Arratay's home and brought Arratay to the tavern to get him medical attention. Gideon eventually decided to take on Arratay as a Guardian Knight apprentice. Arratay spent years being trained in the ways of the Knights which included weapons training, stealth training and core thinking. Gideon would never admit it to Arratay but he believe Arratay would be the greatest knight the Guardian Knights had ever seen. However, in a serious crisis Arratay had to break a direct order in order to save the Kingdom. Because of this the Commadant of the Guardian Knight had to banish him from the Kingdom. Now, he travels searching for a new home and for a place where his skills and abilities will be of great use.
Other details: Arratay fears heights and he takes the death of his fellow knights very personally. Some times it rushes him to ill considered decisions. His loyalty to those he cares for is very high. In cases of war he becomes very high strung and nervous especially if he is expected to lead the battle and plan the strategies. He takes the death of men under his command very personal as well. He can have a hard time putting a "lid" on his emotions if loses too many soldiers.
A Guardian Knight is blessed with enhanced speed, strength, reaction and stamina. They seem to have a resistance to magic but no one knows why. No one besides the Guardian Knights that is.

TheGuardian Knight.jpg

Anime Squall.jpg

Attachments

• TheGuardian Knight.jpg
    TheGuardian Knight.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 1
Accepted, I'll have him up once I ge on my computer