The Kingdom of Arandalyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TerribleName give me explosives. Give me... A Holy Hand Grenade
Unfortunately, gunpowder isn't really a thing, and so the only explosives are magical spells and special magical stones. Meaning your dwarf will have to be pretty rich or have a really good friend/a really close family member who works a mine, because dwarves can't use magic and magical stones are hella valuable.

Otherwise I would totally let you have a Holy Hand Grenade.

Although, I'm still debating whether dwarves will figure out combustion during the RP or not.

Combustible stuff and dwarves is like bread and butter. Thanks for the idea in the PMs btw! I will chug that CS out the moment I wake up to change up the character backstory... If the OOC comes out before I wake up that is

Combustible stuff and dwarves is like bread and butter. Thanks for the idea in the PMs btw! I will chug that CS out the moment I wake up to change up the character backstory... If the OOC comes out before I wake up that is
It definitely will not be out when you wake up.

Fae - Buddhism

This is pretty intriguing.

If Fae are more of the traditional varieties as opposed to more modern depictions, I have an idea. Maybe I'll play a Dullahan and his Puca sister.

They'll be a horseriding knight out to claim... uh... I dunno.

I'll go see how 'Buddhism' and 'Knights' mix. Maybe the Dullahan could be repurposed as a symbol of reincarnation or something.

This is pretty intriguing.

If Fae are more of the traditional varieties as opposed to more modern depictions, I have an idea. Maybe I'll play a Dullahan and his Puca sister.

They'll be a horseriding knight out to claim... uh... I dunno.

I'll go see how 'Buddhism' and 'Knights' mix. Maybe the Dullahan could be repurposed as a symbol of reincarnation or something.
Well it could always be along the lines that giving up your desire for items to protect someone and to devote yourself to the person is akin to meditation? I've only done some cursory research into Buddhism but a lot of the ideals lie along giving up desire and cravings.

Reactions: Crow
Well it could always be along the lines that giving up your desire for items to protect someone and to devote yourself to the person is akin to meditation? I've only done some cursory research into Buddhism but a lot of the ideals lie along giving up desire and cravings.

That could work. Dullahans being repelled by gold works with the concept of antimaterialism.

There are a good deal of hoarding-based Fae like Leprechauns. Maybe they could be some sort of non-follower kind of thing?

Gah, really sorry everyone! This is waaaay after I promised the OOC...

I haven't had nearly as much time to work on the OOC as I had hoped, but rest assured I won't be so slack with writing posts and advancing the plot! It takes me a lot less time to work on posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.