The Killer and Her Witness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jalen heard the girl get up but just continued on with what she was doing. "Good morning. I'm cooking up eggs toast and bacon for breakfast I hope that sounds good. I didn't want to wake you up." She flipped on egg to cook anything left that needed to be cooked and then flipped it onto a plate that already had another egg, two pieces of toast, and a few pieces of bacon. The smell of cooked pork filled the room overpowering anything else that was being made. "The butter is on the counter in the peach butter container. I have a butter knife on top of it so you can butter your toast if you so choose." She put on another egg for herself then took over the plate to Eae.

Eae grab the plate still blushing "t-thank you" she said as she sat down, she had a question on her mind and decided to ask now. Looking at Jalen she asks "what do you do? Like for work. Are you a bounty hunter?"

Jalen couldn't help but to smile at the question. "I guess you could say that. I'm a hitman, gun for hire, what ever you want to call it it's all the same, but yes. That's my profession, and I'm quite good at it if I might say so myself. What about you? How did you get yourself into a situation like that? She finished cooking her own food then sat down with a full plate dipping her toast in her egg watching the yoke spill out as she let the corner of the bread soak it up. Her gaze turned to Eae as she ate her toast.

Eae eyes sparkled "a hitman? That's so cool!" Eae used to hear the boss talk about assassins and hitmen, she could tell by his tone that he was scared of them. "Me? Well... I had to, we couldn't pay him back so in order to make things fair I went with him...." She looked down at her food sadly and mumbled "on my birthday..."

Jalen's smile faded fast as she leaned forward causing her robe to part at her chest a little more. "I'm sorry to hear that. But you're safe with me now. As much as you might want to going back to your family would be a bad idea. First, I'll have to make sure they aren't going out of their way to get you back. How much did your family owe the boss man?" She asked curiously starting to concoct little ideas in her head that involved getting this girl out of her predicament. Depending on how much was owed Jalen figured she could help out. Once she was done with Eae's company anyways. It wasn't often she picked up strays.

Sorry I didn't get any alert for this)

Eae hesitated and shook her head "I.....I don't think I should say, plus... I don't think they'll even wont me back." She said as she turned her head away, it was difficult not to look at Jalens chest.

Unconsciously a blush crept up on her face so dark that she thought she looked like a tomato.

Jalen was confused as to why the girl was blushing. "I apologize if I asked an embarrassing question" Her statement as straight forward as she was famous for. "Anyways, I only ask how much to see if I could help you out. Though, as they say when in Rome you do as the Roman's do" She leaned over with a little spread across her face. "Since you have no money you can pay with your body." Her deep blue eyes were intent on the dark haired cutie in front of her. Mostly she was just teasing seeing as the girl was easily embarrassed. "By which I mean cleaning up my place when ever I'm out or accompanying me when I go out for pleasure which I can promise nothing bad will happen to you as long as you stay close" She finished up her breakfast after a while then stood up straight and stretched her arms above her head.

Eae knew her blushing got worse so she tried to calm herself down until she heard the rest of what Jalen said, she knew she was teasing her but she couldn't help feeling a little disappointed. "Cl-cleaning? That's what you meant?...yeah I can do that"

Eae calmed down and thought about if she should say how much she owed "I'll tell you that my...my parents owe more then a thousand dollars."

"Well I make more than that with each mission I do, so no worries, but as I said, you will have to work under me for a while" Jalen saw something in Eae when she realized Jalen was only talking about cleaning and domestic chores. She picked up both of their empty plates taking them to the sink. "But you know, if you do want to mess around. You're cute so I won't argue" She giggled as she went ahead and left the dishes in the sink. "We still have another day until we head out to a new location, so is there anything you want to do?"

Eae blushed some more at the compliment "cute?" Shaking her head to clear it she thought of places to go "if it's alright I would like to...explore a little since I haven't been out, really anywhere since I was traded."

Jalen just smiled at the comment not in the least bit surprised. "Very well then. We can go shopping for some clothes for you then we can go ahead and check out some of the art and history museums since I haven't checked them out before." Her one sleeve slipped off of her shoulder only being held up by her breast as she turned to face Eae. "I'll go up and get dressed then we can head out" With that being said she went ahead upstairs to do just that.

Eae blushed harder and quickly looked away as Jalen turned towards her "okay." She said before Jalen went up stairs.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself she stood up and did a couple of stretches as she waited, since she didn't have any spare clothes that she could change into besides the one she came here, but that would probably get the attention of some people, she sat back down and looked around.

"So cool!" Was all she said, 'so far Jalen seemed so cool, maybe she could even teach me to fight' she thought to herself as she looked around the room.

Jalen slipped on a pair on dark blue boot cut jeans, her black combat boots and a black button up shirt that wouldn't button at the very top. Once she finished dressing herself she went back downstairs with her purse and her car keys. "Alright let's get going." She went right out the door expecting Eae to fallow her. When they got down there she opened the door for Eae before getting in herself. They were off on their way to the clothes store that had several floors in it. When they got out of the car to walk in Jalen hooked the smaller girl's arm into her own.

Eae was a little nervous but in a good way, she hasn't gone shopping in such a long time.

When Jalen linked their arms together she couldn't help but blush as she quickly looked around. She looked at all the clothes and exclaimed "wow! They're so cute." She pointed at a couple of outfits

Jalen allowed her to pick out what ever would fit her or whatever she liked. A few times she couldn't help but to smile seeing the girl so happy about clothes shopping. It made her even cuter than usual. By the end of it Jalen was surprised at how little they ended up spending for nearly an entire wardrobe. The numbers would have seed absurd to anyone else, but Jalen had only gone a few dollors over budget for what she gusset she would have spent. "Let's go to that coffee shop down the street. I hear they have great milkshakes. 'Milkshakes being a weakness of he's for sure.'

Eae looks at Jalen happily "a milkshake? Really? Thank you so much! I haven't had a milkshake since a long time ago." Eae was having fun, but she started to feel a little paranoid. Usually when she's genuinely enjoying herself something happens to ruin it or there's a huge catch to it.

Eae looked at Jalen in suspion "why? Why are you being so nice to me?" She couldn't help but question

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Jalen grinned genuinely happy at seeing this girl smile. She seemed like such a sweet thing. When she asked why Jalen was being nice to her they just kept walking but she did look at her with a raised eyebrow still smiling. "Why would I be mean to you? You haven't doe anything to wrong me." They came up to the cafe that had a cute yet sophisticated atmosphere.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Eae still was suspicious but soon forgot all bout her suspicion when they got to the cafe "oh wow!" She exclaimed, "this place is so cute." She walked in excitedly and looked around "where should we sit?"

Status
Not open for further replies.