The Kidnapping: [Title Here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macy sniffed, her breathing a bit heavy. She moved her food to the side as she wiped her eyes, her cheeks a dark red as the rest of her face pale, silent.

Selena felt a sudden sharp pain, she looked down, blood covered her stomach. She winced as she took off her shirt revealing a white tank top, she lifted the talk top only showing her slim stomach and took a deep breath before she dug her fingernail in her would and pulled the bullet out. If she could have screamed right now she would have the pain was so bad. Finally after it was over she wrapped a bandage around her stomach and sat there with her tank top covered in blood.

She grabbed the girl and checked to make sure she wasn't wounded, she wasn't.
Selena looked around, then in her drawers. A silver pistol was laying there, untouched.
The mute girl grabbed it and made sure it was loaded, it was.

The girl kept crying and Selena closed her drawer. She didn't know if the girl knew sign language and had to find out.

The girl watched as Selena walked up to her and started slowly moving her hands.

Do you understand sign language?

Macy watched with a blank face, her sobbing starting to calm and fade. Her breaths were shaky as Selena finished, and Macy just sat there, sniffling and staring blankly, but not in a creepy way.

"Wh-what?" She asked shakily, her voice barely above a whisper.

Selena sighed and wrote down on a piece of paper.

Hello, my name is Selena I am here to rescue you. I know you must be afraid right now, I know I would be if I were in your shoes. There is not only two of my used-to-be friends around but there is a mob who wants you.
I will not always be there when you need help so I need to teach you everything I know about hand-to-hand combat and how to shoot a gun. I know it seems like I am heartless for not giving you some time to flip out about this but I need you to be safe.

Selena handed the girl the paper.

While reading it, Macy started crying again even more scared than before. It was good to know that her life was in danger and she had to learn how to commit crimes to survive.

She forced herself to stop crying for a moment to write.

I don't wanna know how to shoot a gun! Thats safe?! How long to I even have? And what I remember is you're one of the ones who helped kidnap me!

Macy handed Selena the paper and brought her knees to her chest, burying her face in her knees.

Selena, completely frustrated now yanked the paper away and scribbled furiously. She was tired of getting yelled at by everyone. The one thing she did look forward to was saving this girl but now even she was yelling at her.

Guns are not just for committing crimes! They are there to defend yourself as well! You dont need to kill someone just slow them down so they wont hurt you! Obviously combat fighting will be used for the same thing! Look, even if you don't want to what other choice do you...no do we have!? I betrayed my friends to save you and people are after you! I need you safe!

Selena started to calm down as she wrote, the poor girl was a lot like her....she lost everything she loved and cared about...the only difference was that Selena chose that path, this girl didn't....it wasn't fair....she kept writing, more sympathetic. She needed to stop being aggressive and start letting her feelings out.

I fell in love with one of my team members before I joined their team...I loved him so much I would have done anything for him. My mom left me because my dad cheated on her and my dad beat me and killed my younger sister...he told me that if I ever talked he would kill me...I never talked, over the years I've forgotten how to talk. I ran away and was homeless, so the man I loved offered me this job. For years and years I've been having a war with myself...do I save these girls or betrayed the one I loved. I chose the wrong path...recently I have chosen to betray my team mates and everything I loved and knew about to save you. because there was no way I could ever live with myself anymore if any more girls were hurt...I could never have a family...but I don't want you to not have a mom and dad either...
Selina handed the piece of paper to the girl again.

Macy read it carefully, sighing heavily as she tried to keep her crying back. She was too exhausted to cry. She was surprised she even had any tears left. She wiped her eyes and pushed the paper away, setting the plate of food on the beside table too.

She gently climbed into the bed and laid down, closing her eyes and relaxing. She said quietly, "I have nothing else to say."

Marko was extremely flustered. Things had gone south so fast...Selena shot Johnothan, bashed him in the face with a rock and ran off with the girl. Didn't she get that he was trying to help them?
After that, the mafia enforcers soon found them and began using them for target practice. He had to ditch John to get away and save himself. He couldn't find Selena or the girl anywhere.

He secretly hoped they weren't captured.
He groaned as he leaned against a nearby tree. Blood pooled from a wound in his leg and his face throbbed in pain. He sighed...why did all this have to happen? One second things were good, now Johnothan was presumably dead or captured, he was wounded, and Selena was missing.

He thought about his next move. There was a small community not far from his location. He could go there, get patched up and hit up some of his contacts to have them track down Selena. She was headstrong, but not as tactical as he was..though he was sure he rubbed some of that off on her.
He slowly began his trek towards the community, wrapping a small piece of rope around his leg to slow the bleeding.

"Nnnnngh Marko....go to hell!" Johnothan muttered to himself as Marko had ditched him earlier he was not going to give him a pay raise after this was done.

(I had a feeling that night one might reply lol, so I wanna putin a ffiller to maybe help things keep moving. >.<)

Too many thoughts ran through Macy's head. What was she gonna do? She couldn't learn how to use a gun! Or how to fight! How long did she have to learn this? What would happen if she was caught? Why do they want her?

She sighed very quietly, attempting to clear her mind.

Marko made his way into the village. His pant leg was coated in blood. One of his contacts ran to his side and helped him into the house, quickly patching his wound. After he had been treated, he told the man what to do.
"My partners are out there somewhere. Johnothan and Selena. Selena is mute so she cannot talk...you'll have to either sign or write what you want to tell her. As for John, get inventive. Long as you get him somewhere safe."

"Where are they?"
"I don't know...Selena is probably somewhere underground. She was a rat runner before she joined us. Johnothan is probably in the forest somewhere. He was wounded before i could get away and got wounded myself."
The man nodded.
"We'll find them and get your message to them. I promise Marko."

Status
Not open for further replies.