The Kidnapping: [Title Here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dealers started talking, taking me in. The boss smiled and said "obviously we have a little rat here...I don't see a reason for there to be a war....this is obviously this girls fault...but she does have a nice face...maybe we can make a deal with your friends rat? We won't start a war, in exchange for you." The boss looked at the mute girl

Johnothan called Marko and filled him in on the recent events. "No war? What's the catch?" He listened to Johnothan as he explained. "Tell them that I will be there shortly and we can discuss it then."
Marko hung up. This was definitely complex to say the least. He could give her to the mob and subject her to a life of sex and drugs...or keep her, kill them and go on the run....

He had until he arrived at the house to decide.

The girl was held in a cell, she hugged her knees close to her completely terrified.
((I have no idea what else to write lol))

Marko drove up and jumped out of the vehicle not even bothering to shut it off. As he walked inside, he spotted the three dealers stand up. "Marko!"
He lifted his silenced pistol and shot them each in the head. Pop..pop..pop! They never saw it coming and Johnothan freaked.
"John..John! Grab the kits..put them into the cars..and wait for me outside..ok?"

Johnothan was still twitching he was so freaked out. "Go get the stuff man..i'll be right there."
Marko descended the stairs to where he figured Selena was kept. He was right. She looked up at him and saw his shirt was stained with blood.
He set his pistol down and sighed with his one good hand.

You learn your lesson yet?

She ran up to him, her eyes widened in terror, she tried her best to sign frantically, the rope that held her wrists together was cutting off her circulation.

Are you okay? You have blood on your shirt!

He mentioned for her to step back as he grabbed the pistol and shot up the lock, opening the door. He undid her restraints and grabbed her hand, leading her upstairs.
As he headed towards the front door, he turned and put the pistol in a side holster, then faced of her.

You don't get to be worried right now. You want to make up for all this..then come with me...don't jump into a freakin car with mafia traders! Damn!
Marko grabbed her wrist again and drug her out to the car.
"Alright Johnothan..let's go!"

Jonothan sat in the front seat while Marko and Selena sat in the back. Soon as they were a fair distance from the house and there was no danger was nearby...Marko faced her and slapped her across the face.

Do you have any idea what you've done? Do you? Your foolish decision not only endangered yourself, but us and the girl as well. i've told you time and time again...these people are not to be trifled with!
He took a breath and calmed himself. He needed to stay calm and continue thinking ahead. If he didn't, he would make a grave mistake and lose the only advantage they had at this point.

The girl just sat there angry. a scratch appeared on her cheek and she bled a little. Some of the liquid dripped on the floor but she didn't care. After a while she finally signed.

Please don't hurt me...

Last edited by a moderator:
He faced her and signed back.
i like you..i really do, but you really dropped the ball on this one Selena. These people aren't content with just an eye for an eye..they'll kill all of us, the girl and her family and our family and their friends just to make things "even". That's how the mafia runs things.

He took a napkin and wiped the blood from her cheek before continuing.
Now i have to take you and John here on the run and hopefully keep ourselves alive. I'm sure you can understand why i'm kind of upset right now.Now i need to know this...where is the girl?

Selena looked around and pointed backwards, she guided us until until we were at the house. Selena hopped out of the van and walked to the house and opened it, the girl was gone. Selina picked up her track and ran into the forest, she found the girl in the woods.

"Damn plans change do they.....but we can use that to our advantage." Johnothan told his two assistants. "Now if im correct you two have seen only 5 of my operations if im correct?" He asked marko and selena. "If not then it goes something like this." He began. "I remove all internal organs except heart and mind and i drain the mind of free will it seems impossible but i do it anyways i replace all vital organs with clockwork organs and the rest are wonderful wonderful gears of bronze silver and gold." Johnothan explained to the two.

Marko turned to Johnothan. "Quiet you mad scientist. If you haven't noticed the situation we're in, then pay attention. You're not going to do that to us...but if you insist on finding people to tinker with, then maybe we can get you some of the mafia people when they come to kill us. Okay?"

Marko turned back to Selena as they continued to search for the girl. The sooner they found her, the sooner they could get back on the move.

Macy nervously speed walked through the never ending forest, her heart racing. Hopefully she'd find a way out soon, though she was doubtful. After running so long then speed walking, she was exhausted, as well as her fear draining her energy as well.

She found a tree that look pretty smooth and sat down, practically collapsing to the ground, and leaned back on the tree. She felt like going straight to sleep, but at the same time, she needed to watch in case something happened.

So Macy leaned back on the tree with her eyes half open, fighting to stay awake, but soon she couldn't help but close her eyes, falling half asleep. Two minutes won't hurt...

(Sorry I took so long! I got super busy! >.<)

(no worries, sorry we got so ahead of you. :P)

Marko walked with Selena as they searched for the girl in the woods. He was getting more and more anxious with each passing moment. Suddenly, Selena tapped him on the shoulder and pointed. There she was resting against a tree.
He signed to her.

She might try to run when she recognizes our voices, but we can't afford that right now. We might have to restrain her until she calms down so be prepared for that. Go over and wake her up, then walk her over here.
He watched as Selena made her way over to the girl. He hoped this would go at least somewhat smoothly. They could ill afford distractions right now.

"Pah no matter sorry for wasting your time dear assistant but that girl will be mine and you will help me." Johnothan told marko. "Now if we are caught then we are going to resort to a plan B or we just tranqualize the girl and carry her off to the lab but i know this will go smoothly marko and if it does then i will be a very happy man." Johnothan told marko.

Marko whirled around and faced Johnothan.
"Dammit John, would you just focus for a second? We're being hunted by the mob..and i'm not your assistant. We made this team and we'll all equal partners here. Now quit drooling over your stupid experiments and give us a hand here!"

Marko liked John..he was quite intelligent, but often times he seemed single minded. It was hard to keep him on track when it came to important things.

Selena heard Johnathen and she grew terrified, they were running away from the mob, but she wasn't going to let John do that to a girl. She had another idea...
Suddenly the flashback came of Marko slapping her and she winced. No she couldn't let that happen, she didn't feel as if she was doing something right if she let John take her.
When John talked about how he was going to hurt the girl Selina panicked and stopped walking.
Marko walked up to her, about to ask her what was wrong.
She signed:
We will never be a team, not as long as we have a person with us who wants to kill us!
Before he could react she grabbed Markos gun and shot John in the knees, crippling him.
Marko tackled Selina and was trying to pin her down, Selina grabbed a rock that was on the ground and hit him in the face with it, he rolled off of her but grabbed the pistol. When he sat up and aimed the gun she was gone.

Selena grabbed the girl who at first panicked but then knew it was the girl who had rescued her in the first place. They both ran as fast as they could, hearing gunshots behind them. Selina hijacked a car when they ran into the interstate and drove off with the girl. Not to be seen.

Tears rolled down Macy's pale cheeks, slowly turning red. She didn't know what was going on but felt like her life was going to end any second.

She frantically looked out the window, watching the scenery pass by quickly, as her mind raced. Soon she couldn't take it anymore and cried quietly into her hands.

Selena patted her shoulder to comfort her. She was going to take the girl somewhere safe, an old underground city that Selena grew up at. Everyone looked out for each other there...

The car parked somewhere differently so it would be harder to track her and walked with her to the exclusive underground city and walked her down to her house. Selena gave her some food and sat down on her bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.