2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, futuristic, modern, slice of life, horror, thriller, romance
Hello All!
I have decided to open up a shop..simply because I am bored and love making Avatars and Signatures. So if you like my work I'd be more than willing to make something for you.

Here are a few things I have done.

BloodKeeperRender.png

Blood_Keeper.jpg

gfgfd.jpg

adam.jpg

Shinobu.jpg

UPDATE: New signature made

OneHellofabutler.png

Untitled-1-7.png

If you like what you see and wish for me to make you something please fill this form out.

What You Want: (Signature, Avatar...etc...)
Words: Ex. Blood_Keeper ( If you want words )
Photos you wish to be used: Put the pictures you want used ( if any ) here
Colors you want:
Extra:

If you do end up using my work I require that you put my username underneath the signature.

Last edited:
Sure thing. What all would you want? And would you want it like mine or different?

As you might be able to tell from my avatar, I love the moon and all the mythological beauty surrounding it.
I was thinking, maybe you could write out "Mythical Nica" and include a beautiful moon with a few stars and shadows (blue, green or purple)?.
Also, I'd like the text to be script, very elegant ^^

Other than that, you have free creative liberty! Haha.

Alright, I have a pretty cool idea floating in my head. Once finished I do ask that you give me credit for creating it. You know get the word out :p

Alright, Please give me at least a week ( it should not take that long ) to complete it. I should get it done today, but if not I go back to school tomorrow and may not be able to get it done as quickly as I would like.

Just finished up. Yours was easier than I expected. I thought creating the stars and such would be hard but it was not. So I shall put it here so Others can see it and then i'll message you the link.

Oh my Gods, it's gorgeous!

Thank you -hugs- Thank you so much!

I love it! :D

I added your name as a link, so people can click on it in my signature.

Well thank you and glad you like it.

I have an odd request, if you're interested?

You did such a lovely job on my signature, I was wondering if you would be open to making a YouTube Channel art/banner?
I've been trying to make my own and I'm so annoyed with measurement restrictions and I have no editing programs aside from Paint :/

If you'd be willing, I'd ask that you put your logo or whatever you'd like somewhere in the banner so people can know you made it ^^

I have never done a youtube banner so I need to know the dimensions.

I attached a photo of the various measurements.

Channel-Art-Spec.png

Also, I can send a few pictures I'd like to have used for the banner, if you're interested?

Very nifty Avi work, I would love to see you post more as you make them <3

Thank you, if you ever want anything let me know.

I love all of your art pieces! Would you be willing to make a signature for me too?

Sure just message me what you want