The Keepers of Knowledge

"You could rent a pair of roller skates if you want, and you could do that while I practice? Y-you wouldn't be a bother at a-all." Elvira shook her head and opened the library doors. Oddly, she felt more at ease with this gorgeous girl than she ever had with anyone, even her own family.

"Really?" She said so excitedly. "You wouldn't mind me being there? I'd love that. Thank you!" Roxy said with a smile on her face. She was really very excited about this. Roxy always wanted to try something new and learn new tricks. Though peopl would mistake her to be very pampered and spoiled from the way she dressed--being all girly and cute and all, but liked being adventurous, untamed, and free. Roxy is a free spirited girl and wouldn't really want to allow herself to be tied down by anyone, she'd never let that happenend.

"So we'll be going to your house first?" She asked as she was walking beside Elvira.

"So we'll be going to your house first?"

Elvira nodded, pulling her bag more securely over her shoulder. "Yeah, I just need to grab my board and leave my bag off and then the park is only a few minutes away." She smiled and glanced at Roxy. "Um, before, when you were asking those questions.....why are you so curious? Haven't you ever had gay friends?"

"...Have you ever had gay friends?"

Roxy looked back at Elvira and nodded. "Well, yeah. Though your the first one who is a girl. Most gay friends i have are guys." She told her. "I don't actually mind having gay people as my friends. Not like they had done anything wrong. I mean, its not like its your fault that you get attracted to someone that is the same sex as you are. But then again..." Her words trailed of then looked at her. "Don't you ever wish to have a family of your own someday? Sure, its nice to adopt and all but, don't you wish to have children of your own in the future?" She asked her seriously. "Ah! Don't get offended with what I said. But if i did, sorry. Um, forget what I said." Looked away from her a bit embarrassed. She curse herself for having a big mouth.

They soon arrived at Elvira's house, a small terraced house in the middle of an unremarkable street. She unlocked the front door, and hung her bag up on the hook in the front hall. "Come in - just gimme two secs to get changed." She quickly said, and hurried upstairs.

Once she got to her bedroom, she dived for the pair of jeans that were currently being chewed by her Shih Tzu. "Mine!" She rolled her eyes and changed into them, also adding her favourite hoodie, which happened to have her favourite boyband on it.

She hurried downstairs once she was changed, and grabbed her board from the hall cupboard. "I'm back - so, how long have you lived here?" As Elvira spent more time with this girl, she felt more and more comfortable.

"A little over a week now. Though I would still get lost every once in awhile." She giggled to herself as she spoke to her truthfully. She then looked at her boarding outfit then hers. She was wearing her usual casual wear; shorts, loose shoulder off to one side white shirt with a black tank underneath it, different sizes and styles of bracelet with the colors black and while and baige, and pink chuck taylors. She also had aviator sunglasses which she used as a headband too. Didn't looked a bit over dressed than Elvira.

"Um..." She began, starting too feel a bit conscious about the way she had looked. "Yould think I'll be okay? I mean, am I a bit over dressed?" She asked her shyly.

"You think I'll be okay? I mean, am I a bit over dressed?"

Elvira paused, and shyly glanced up and down the beauty standing beside her. "No, you look....amazing actually." She bit her lip bashfully with a smile and continued walking.

"So, um, have you seen anyone cute in town that you might want to ask out?" Elvira wasn't usually a social person, so girl talk wasn't at all her forte.

"Mhm... I don't really know yet actually. I'm not the one who usually ask anyone out as a matter of fact. They usually ask me out." She spoke to the bashful Elvira as she follows beside her. "You think I'm cocky when I said that didn't you." Roxy said as she began to laugh at herself for sounding very cocky just now. "But it is true! I am not being cocky or anything. That is what usually happeneds." She said defending herself to Elvira.

"No, I don't think you're cocky." Elvira shook her head. "I just think that you're the type of person who just always has luck in relationships." She shrugged. "I'm the type of person who just doesn't get asked out. I'm a lesbian with shitty social skills, and nobody wants to date the freak."

"Anyway, are you enrolled at St Joseph's High? I'm there and I'm in my senior year."

"I don't believe that." she said looking at her. "Maybe if you took sometime to maybe pay attention to your looks you might snag a chic or two." she said giggling. "And I think you have a great personality, a little bit on the shy side but... with a bit of practice you'd be boosting with confidence!"

"Oh yes! I actually start there next week. And I am in my senior year too! Tour me around school?" she asked excited by this.