The Journey to the End OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saryta

Original poster
IC: The Journey to the End

*waves* Hello, friends~

So, I figured since there's actually people posting on the thread, an OOC was needed. Here, I'll be discussing some plot ideas with y'all, and y'all can discuss plot ideas with me.

Sound like a plan?

Hello! Sounds good I am a bit new to group roleplaying but Im a fast learner and have a big imagination =)

Hello! Sounds good I am a bit new to group roleplaying but Im a fast learner and have a big imagination =)

Hello, Obsidian. (: Do you mind if I call you Scar? :D

Anyway, it's nice to meet you, and I'm glad that you decided to join my jump-in roleplay. (: You said you're new to group roleplaying -- have you only done private ones, or are you new to the whole roleplaying thing in general?

Lol nope not at all Sid is fine as well I know Obsidian is a bit long XD

Nice to meet you as well Saryta =) its really fun so far I like the plot and imagination put into it. Ive only done private ones I just joined this site a few days ago but I have been roleplaying for years

Lol nope not at all Sid is fine as well I know Obsidian is a bit long XD

Nice to meet you as well Saryta =) its really fun so far I like the plot and imagination put into it. Ive only done private ones I just joined this site a few days ago but I have been roleplaying for years

Sid, not Scar; gotcha.

I'm glad you're enjoying it; I do try to make it interesting... Later, I'll probably be posting various bits of information with regard to the roleplay here, like the overall world status, the actual mechanics of what's going on, and so on. I'm excited~

Oh, nice; I'm in a similar situation, though I'm pretty used to doing group roleplays... Where did you roleplay before coming here?

Okay ill make sure to check it out for any updates as we can go on =) me too!

Just with a few friends I never roleplayed on a site like this before its really fun so far, let me know if you need to know anything about me or my character I usually try to explain more as I go on

Okay ill make sure to check it out for any updates as we can go on =) me too!

Just with a few friends I never roleplayed on a site like this before its really fun so far, let me know if you need to know anything about me or my character I usually try to explain more as I go on

Will do. (:

Glad there's somewhere to chat now. Incase my character gets left behind lol.

Lol dont worry Im sure your character wont get left behind =) nice avatar, resident evil?

Glad there's somewhere to chat now. Incase my character gets left behind lol.

Your character won't get left behind, I assure you. (: If that scene doesn't move forward soon, I'll move it forward myself. ^^

I gotta wait for Max to move my character for now lol

Ya thats what im waiting for lol =)

Is this still going?

I dont know Ive been waiting for Max to respond

I'll write another post to get this going; I don't want it to die. >.<

Me neither lol

I haven't had a chance to develop my character much. every RP that I've tried to incorporate her into dies really fast. I would love to get a chance to play around with her. I really like the idea of what I came up with.

hey id like to join in but can someone explain the story to me? Im Lochlan by the way but u can call me Loki if u want X3

Status
Not open for further replies.