The Jent

J

Jent

Original poster
Admits a clearing in a silent grove, a once tranquil meadow was visited by a dimensional anomaly. Swirly, the green vortex dislodged a man, who was none to happy of such happenstance. In his groans, he slowly recovered from the multiverse-jetlag as a nimble sprite sipping a carbonated berry floated by.

"HI THERE NEW GUY. CARE TO CHECK OUT THIS LIST?"

Disturbed, the man noticed the whimsical loudmouth handed him an asterisk-shaped stone. Rubbing between his palms, he was astonished as the enchanted voice speaked into his mind.

• What do you prefer to be called?
*Though to himself.* Well, I used to go by a few goofy names, which I rather not delve into out of embarrassment. So just call me the Gentleman... No, that doesn't right... Wait, how about Jent?

• Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I always though my self as a guy, as last time I checked my body showed the phenotype characteristics of an XY Homo sapiens, yet some tend to describe me a bit effeminate. Not my fault if I'm not the assertive type.

• How old are you?
Judging by the revolutions of the earth back in the main universe, I should be twenty. But hey, bodies typically age faster than we expect.

• Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yep, started ever since I got back into a certain game series: Creatures. Originally my grandmother got me it as a gift, a game with artificial life involving furry animals called norns. Trying to raise them, teach them, and protect them long enough from the resident grendel, it was an curious gem for a pre-teen.

Of course, like with many interests, I forgot it for a few years. Then, remembering I still had the somewhere, but couldn't find it, I looked online for another one. Surprised, I saw the game develop into a niche series in version 3.5 (Docking Station). Downloading, I played it for a short while before I looked for help on new concepts the game had. Of course, I found a few more things than I expected.

Not wanting to go too off in a tangent, the rest is summarized. Found an rp section of a Creatures site, played on it badly (:p). Followed a few members to a new site, with the owner's epithet being the 'God of Insanity.' Still inexperienced, I slowly grew in skills as the forums fluxed in activity before finally closing. With me and a few others, now reside on its spiritual successor. Given that roleplaying there varies in usage, I decided to go to another forum to spread my own madness as I dwell in both forums.

• Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
No real preference. To me, tt is just some types of threads work better in bigger or smaller groups.

• Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Could I just walk around instead? Not much in the running mood right now, I'm not the Doctor after all.

• SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Hmm... I'm not sure-WHAT!?

*Breaking the fabric of reality again, the same portal tore asunder, revealing a deranged blue mage grinning wildly." I've got friends on the other side.

*Shoves the crazy mage back into the portal.*

Why thank you, and also I looked deeper into this stone. What are these Ilium Allegiances I see? Is there a particular style to the groups in any particular manners to which they act?

BY THE ANGEL, I LOVE YOUR INTRO! ^^
I wish I would've thought of doing something like this when I joined a few days ago. o;

Send me a PM for a 1x1. c;
You know... If you're interested. cx

Why thanks, TRH. Hey sprite, could you send this off to there mailbox?

*Procuring a piece of distorted glass, a mini Jent inside waved as the little fey delivered the message.*

Now... anyone heard of Creatures?

Whispers in the dark as I pet my oversized Tiger.~ fu fu ...

Welcome to the Madness.
- SuitMan- I shall call you xD

Remember nothing is what it seems here.^^'

*Stare* O____O Hiiiiiiii there Jent!

*Eyes the tiger owner with unease, though relaxes with the other two.*

Yeah, quite a warm greeting, sir. As for you two, great thanks.

*Eyes the tiger owner with unease, though relaxes with the other two.*

Yeah, quite a warm greeting, sir. As for you two, great thanks.

Chuckles badly at your behaviour as now I rise my Flying tiger above the forum munching Oreo biscuits xD

You are most welcome..~
[ I am a Woman.^^]

((I am sincerely sorry for the confusion, though that pet of yours reminded me of a certain General Zaroff.... ))

*Wipes away the clingy portal magic from his face.*

Sorry about that, Miss. This leftover warp-dust in my eyes doesn't get off easy at times.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
((I am sincerely sorry for the confusion, though that pet of yours reminded me of a certain General Zaroff.... ))

*Wipes away the clingy portal magic from his face.*

Sorry about that, Miss. This leftover warp-dust in my eyes doesn't get off easy at times.

Be aware!! I bite~ rawwrr !

Like I said nothing is what it seems in Here.^^

Anyways enjoy your stay in this Madness.>:)

Oh I will, dealt with a mad god obsessed with pocky, I believe I can survive here for the most part.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello there kind gentleman. I hope you have quite a bit of fun here and make a lot of friends.
*hugs*
if you would like to RP you can just send me a PM :3

Well hello there, you seem to be quite the wanderer and as such I would ask you to gather round my fire, and listen to my stories. Maybe partake ^^