1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The Jent

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jent, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Admits a clearing in a silent grove, a once tranquil meadow was visited by a dimensional anomaly. Swirly, the green vortex dislodged a man, who was none to happy of such happenstance. In his groans, he slowly recovered from the multiverse-jetlag as a nimble sprite sipping a carbonated berry floated by.

"HI THERE NEW GUY. CARE TO CHECK OUT THIS LIST?"

Disturbed, the man noticed the whimsical loudmouth handed him an asterisk-shaped stone. Rubbing between his palms, he was astonished as the enchanted voice speaked into his mind.

• What do you prefer to be called?
    *Though to himself.* Well, I used to go by a few goofy names, which I rather not delve into out of embarrassment. So just call me the Gentleman... No, that doesn't right... Wait, how about Jent?

• Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    I always though my self as a guy, as last time I checked my body showed the phenotype characteristics of an XY Homo sapiens, yet some tend to describe me a bit effeminate. Not my fault if I'm not the assertive type.

• How old are you?
    Judging by the revolutions of the earth back in the main universe, I should be twenty. But hey, bodies typically age faster than we expect.

• Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    Yep, started ever since I got back into a certain game series: Creatures. Originally my grandmother got me it as a gift, a game with artificial life involving furry animals called norns. Trying to raise them, teach them, and protect them long enough from the resident grendel, it was an curious gem for a pre-teen.

Of course, like with many interests, I forgot it for a few years. Then, remembering I still had the somewhere, but couldn't find it, I looked online for another one. Surprised, I saw the game develop into a niche series in version 3.5 (Docking Station). Downloading, I played it for a short while before I looked for help on new concepts the game had. Of course, I found a few more things than I expected.

Not wanting to go too off in a tangent, the rest is summarized. Found an rp section of a Creatures site, played on it badly (:p). Followed a few members to a new site, with the owner's epithet being the 'God of Insanity.' Still inexperienced, I slowly grew in skills as the forums fluxed in activity before finally closing. With me and a few others, now reside on its spiritual successor. Given that roleplaying there varies in usage, I decided to go to another forum to spread my own madness as I dwell in both forums.

• Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
    No real preference. To me, tt is just some types of threads work better in bigger or smaller groups.

• Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
    Could I just walk around instead? Not much in the running mood right now, I'm not the Doctor after all.

• SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    Hmm... I'm not sure-WHAT!?

*Breaking the fabric of reality again, the same portal tore asunder, revealing a deranged blue mage grinning wildly." I've got friends on the other side.

2. *Shoves the crazy mage back into the portal.*

Why thank you, and also I looked deeper into this stone. What are these Ilium Allegiances I see? Is there a particular style to the groups in any particular manners to which they act?

3. BY THE ANGEL, I LOVE YOUR INTRO! ^^
    I wish I would've thought of doing something like this when I joined a few days ago. o;

Send me a PM for a 1x1. c;
    You know... If you're interested. cx

4. Why thanks, TRH. Hey sprite, could you send this off to there mailbox?

*Procuring a piece of distorted glass, a mini Jent inside waved as the little fey delivered the message.*

Now... anyone heard of Creatures?

5. Whispers in the dark as I pet my oversized Tiger.~ fu fu ...

Welcome to the Madness.
    - SuitMan- I shall call you xD

Remember nothing is what it seems here.^^'

6. *Stare* O____O Hiiiiiiii there Jent!

7. *Eyes the tiger owner with unease, though relaxes with the other two.*

Yeah, quite a warm greeting, sir. As for you two, great thanks.

8. Chuckles badly at your behaviour as now I rise my Flying tiger above the forum munching Oreo biscuits xD

You are most welcome..~
    [ I am a Woman.^^]

9. ((I am sincerely sorry for the confusion, though that pet of yours reminded me of a certain General Zaroff.... ))

*Wipes away the clingy portal magic from his face.*

Sorry about that, Miss. This leftover warp-dust in my eyes doesn't get off easy at times.

• Love Love x 1
  10. Be aware!! I bite~ rawwrr !

Like I said nothing is what it seems in Here.^^

Anyways enjoy your stay in this Madness.>:)

11. Oh I will, dealt with a mad god obsessed with pocky, I believe I can survive here for the most part.

• Love Love x 1
  12. Hello there kind gentleman. I hope you have quite a bit of fun here and make a lot of friends.
    *hugs*
    if you would like to RP you can just send me a PM :3

13. Well hello there, you seem to be quite the wanderer and as such I would ask you to gather round my fire, and listen to my stories. Maybe partake ^^