The Japanese Screaming Massacre [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leslie had indeed shambled away from Andou after giving him the directions on where he needed to go. Let Andou assume the 'hero' role and get slaughtered by Leatherface while Leslie came in behind both of them, scooped up Kido and saved her from being turned into dinner. Which given what Leslie planned to do with her afterwards who's to say which one was preferable? But he couldn't go as just plain ol Leslie Vernon. If this plan fell through and he ended up running into Andou with Leatherface close on his trail then he was in trouble. The various wounds all over his body could attest to that. Which is why Leslie made his way to a nearby alleyway. Making his way to a dumpster, Leslie crawled under it and pulled out a bag which seemed to have clothes, a sickle, and a mask in it.

"Okay, time for a little pick me up.."

Pulling his shirt off, the back of it stained red with blood he flung it off to the side. Revealing that despite all appearances, Leslie was quite fit. With a notable set of abs to show for it. Given that he had to be in tip-top shape to keep up with his victims and have the strength necessary to manhandle them? His health and physique were some of the most important things to the killer! Pulling out what appeared to be a pair of overalls and a t-shirt, Leslie quickly slipped it on. All the while running the fabric across his freshly opened wounds. But he had to endure it, he'd likely suffer much worse if the Sawyers got a hold of him or if Chrome/Mickey found out what had happened to Kido.

"Owwwwwww....Welp, got that part done..Time for the finisher.."

Having gotten the attire on all that's left was the mask. The mask itself seemed to resemble a frowning face who's skin tone was blue. Perhaps meant to symbolize a victim's grimace as Leslie got through with them? Nobody could really say for sure except for Leslie himself and he wasn't too keen on explaining his wardrobe. Once the mask went on, away went the talkative and perhaps even charming Leslie.

There was only the silent serial killer in training: Leslie Vernon.

leslie_vernon.png

Stuffing his bloodied casual clothes back into the bag, he stuffed them under the dumpster and quickly made his way off the amusement park. Having Andou confront the Sawyers in his place was the plan but he still had to be there to grab Kido up.
~
Back at the hotel room that the three killers had commandeered, Ghostface was sitting on the bed with his hands clasped over his lap and kicking his feet back and forth. Almost like an impatient child who wanted to get right to the good part. Which wasn't too far off the mark to be perfectly honest. He had an obsession with Kido from the moment he saw her. A point which often drew derision from ChromeSkull as the veteran killer didn't think Kido was worth their time as they had bigger fish to fry. Victims that the Yakuza wanted to be axed off without having their own men do the dirty work. But Mickey couldn't help himself. The way this girl carried herself, that stoic visage, and those beauitful red eyes. It made Mickey want to murder her so badly!

Not to mention that if the media picked up that two infamous serial killers murdered a Japanese teen in cold blood? The press would be all over that and Mickey would finally get HIS name mentioned alongside ChromeSkull rather than just being referred to as 'The Ghostface Killer.' ChromeSkull saw it far differently. If Mickey really had to kill Kido then he could do so. But if he failed? Then that was that, no reason to bother the girl anymore. She had beaten them fair and square and the sooner they got out of her hair, the more they could focus on the real work. But that wasn't the way it went down. Mickey messed up badly and the two killers had to make tracks to prevent the police from tracking them down to their hideout which Mickey had idiotically lead Kido to in the hopes of murdering her and then quickly disposing of the body.

In an attempt to make up for Mickey's failure, ChromeSkull made threatening phone calls to both Kido/her friends to try and murder them all at once. Having greatly underestimated the abilities of Kido's gang however, the encounter ended with Mickey paralyzed and ChromeSkull getting another dosage of acid to the face. Even then ChromeSkull admitted that revenge was a terrible policy and wanted to focus on getting away before they were caught by the police but still Mickey complained and complained about needing to murder Kido. In lieu of simply killing Mickey so he wouldn't have to hear his whining, ChromeSkull used his organization's resources to try and track down Kido.

It wasn't until the two of them ran into Leslie who was favored by ChromeSkull that they got an in. Sneak onboard the plane the Sawyers were using and they could get another shot at murdering Kido once and for all. But they'd been stuck sitting in the room of the man they murdered for hours while Leslie presumably putzed around.

"I'm sick of waiting, Chrome! Can't we go out and get Kido ourselves? We can be really discreet about it!"

Chrome had been sitting in a chair across from where Mickey was sitting on the bed. Being quiet as usual which wasn't hard given Chrome's disfigurements didn't exactly make talking an easy action and he'd never been much of a talker to begin with. He had to admit however that Leslie was taking longer than expected to bring them results. But he had faith in the newcomer for Leslie knew secrets about most killers, even ones like himself and Mickey. So he had a good head on his shoulders and Chrome couldn't help but notice that even if it made him seem like he favored the younger killer in his partner's eyes.

wRS04Fz.jpg

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE US DO, MICKEY? WANDER AROUND AIMLESSLY UNTIL WE FOUND HER? I CAN'T ABANDON MY GUISE LIKE YOU CAN. I'D BE PICKED OUT OF A CROWD AND I COULDN'T TRUST YOU TO DO THIS BY YOURSELF. YOU'D END UP DRAGGING THE POLICE RIGHT BACK TO US.

"That..That's...Not entirely true." Mickey muttered as he hopped to his feet before pacing around the room. "But think about it, Chrome! We're sitting in here while he's treating her to dinner! Are you sure we aren't dealign with some kinda creeper here? I mean think about it! He talks to her, buys her food.."

MICKEY

"..Sorry. But I'm just getting restless, Chrome! I'm just thinking Leslie's losing sight of what we're trying to do here!"

HE'S LURING HER INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY. NOT UNLIKE WHAT YOU DID TO GET INTO SIDNEY'S INNER CIRCLE. ONLY HERE HE'S TAKING A DIFFERENT APPROACH AND ONLY DEALING WITH ONE PERSON. WE'LL GET HER IN NO TIME. JUST BE PATIENT.

Somewhat assured by his partner's texts, Mickey grumbled before laying back down on his bed. He supposed he'd have to take Chrome's advice and just give Leslie the benefit of the doubt. But little did he or Chrome know that not only had Leslie lost Kido but now he was venturing into the Sawyer's new lair to try and get her back...
~
As Leslie and Andou finally met up again at the amusement park, Leslie nodded towards him while pushing up his mask. He didn't want to ruin his guise by speaking with his mask on after all.

"Woo, sorry about leaving ya behind like that. Had to deal with some of these wounds. But, this is the place huh?"

Leslie glanced around and raised an eyebrow upon glancing at one of the attractions.

1.jpg

"..Yeah, I can kinda see why this place was shut down. But, if I were a clan of cannibalistic killers where would I hide?" Leslie pondered as he began to pace around before holding a hand up. "Rhetorical question. I doubt you know, heh. Though that place with the creepy witch isn't looking too bad of an option. Would fit right in with the whole 'horror theme' that getting captured by guys like this would invoke, right?"

*beat*

"That one isn't rhetorical."

As the two 'heroes' tried to figure out just where to go to save Kido, the girl in question was having some major issues of her own. The Sawyers had recently lived out in a rundown amusement park in their homestate of Texas and after doing some scouting? They figured Dreamland would be a great place for Choptop and Leatherface to reside until Drayton needed them. It's also where Kido would find herself tied up against a rock like structure deep within The Witch's Lair attraction. If she glanced around, she'd see that there seemed to be some bones scattered at her feet. Some of which were clearly props and others that looked like they might have been real.

9.jpg

It seemed like the Sawyers had seemingly left Kido to her own devices, and the stinging pain she might have had coursing through her nose. After being smacked right in the face with a hammer. But the solitude wouldn't last for long as she could have seen a huge figure lumbering into view. It was the same brute who had attacked Leslie at the store and he seemed to be wearing a different mask. But he didn't have his chainsaw, instead wielding a mallet in hand.

G5UWm-W63pE.jpg

"Grhh..."

Muttering something that sounded along the lines of gibberish, Leatherface made his way over to where Kido was tied up. Keeping a tight grip on the mallet to swat Kido if she tried getting uppity and scared him, Leatherface looked behind her to see if the ropes were still secure. He'd be in big trouble if he didn't check the ropes properly and Kido ended up getting away. Drayton would have lost someone to make new chili with and Grandpa wouldn't have been able to hit anybody.

@Kaykay

"Huff, huff, here...it is..."

Andou had run at full speed over to the abandoned park. Good thing he'd known where it was to begin with. For a chuuni like him, an abandoned park like this was a great place for final battles and stuff like that. Though now that such a situation was before him, he couldn't help but be a little scared. Putting a hand over his chest, Andou tried setting his mind at ease with a deep breath in and out. The thought of a girl being...eaten...both inspired him and made him hesitate. On one hand, leaving her to a fate like that was absolutely unforgivable. But then if he failed...?

Nope. He rapidly shook his head. He'd do this. Dark and Dark was with him. The enemies didn't know it was useless. Bluffing with it would probably not be too difficult, as long as he kept a straight face. He strode in with the bravery of a knight, even if his only sword was a lukewarm flame.

Then Leslie had finally arrived. Oh right, he had an ally in this. That made it all the more manageable.

As he pondered which amusement the kidnappers were probably hiding in, it seemed Leslie had stumbled upon the answer.

"Hmm...I guess so. Isn't that too obvious, though?"

Regardless, he decided to enter the place, ready to use his ability at any time, or his surprise weapons he'd bought at the convenience store. Despite nothing happening yet, Andou was already beginning to break into a cold sweat.

Meanwhile, inside the witch's attraction...

Kido simply remained silent. Getting clocked by a hammer twice in one day wasn't on her schedule. Then again, neither was being kidnapped. Letting out a quiet sigh, a few drops of blood slowly drifted to the floor like leaves. Bound to the rock, she couldn't even wipe it off. She just prayed that all the bones around really were just part of the attraction...

@T.O.M.

"...You seriously think the family who uses chainsaws to murder people are about subtlety? I dunno about you but that's not the word that comes to mind when I think chainsaws. I think 'oh god oh god stop chainsawing me please!" and 'nope i'm sorry you're dead because I used a fucking chainsaw on you!' but hey maybe they aren't in there." Leslie half-mockingly/half-genuinely thought as he followed in alongside Andou.

The interior of the Witch's Lair seemed to fit in right alongside the general creepy atmosphere. With flickering lightbulbs dangling from the ceiling, what appeared to be blood stains splattered here and there on the wall. Leslie even noticed what appeared to be the upper portion of a skull. Disgusted if it was an actual one and not a prop, Leslie punted it down the way. He came here to steal Kido away from the Sawyers so that other killers could get their revenge on her and he'd be accepted in their eyes. But it didn't mean he couldn't still be disgusted.

As they continued down the way, Leslie motioned for Andou to stop. Something about this place just didn't feel right to the serial killer in training. Given where they were, that feeling wasn't too hard to understand. But something about this section in particular just gave Leslie a bad vibe.

"Just keep an eye out for anything, would ya?"

Calling back to Andou, Leslie continued forward only to bump into what appeared to be some kind of gated fence in their way. Had the Sawyers put this here? Or was this supposed to be part of the attraction and a mechanism somewhere opened the gate? "Come on!" Leslie exclaimed in frustration as he tugged on the gate. Which might not have been the best idea as something could have been seen dropping down above Leslie.

Glancing upwards, Leslie barely managed to get out a 'oh shit' before something crashed into him. If Andou looked closely, he'd see that whatever had dropped down appeared to resemble some kind of corpse. With wires swinging it around and about. Seems it had been tied to the gate so that if someone came a knockin-this fella would be here to greet them.

prop-tcm2.gif

Pushing the swinging corpse off him, Leslie brushed himself off and readjusted his mask which had been knocked loose in the encounter. Able to get a better look at the corpse now that it wasn't straddling him, Leslie rolled his eyes in disgust as he sought to rip the corpse down wires and all. Flinging it to the side, Leslie began looking over the gate for any kind of switch Andou and him could have used to open it.

"I...Would not recommend touching that thing by the by. It's one of the cannibal's brothers. Got hit by a semi truck so they turned his corpse into a puppet. Sick, huh?"

While the two would-be heroes were busy dealing with a gate blocking their way, Leatherface was still checking over Kido's restraints. Yup, they seemed pretty secure to him. No way she'd be running away and getting him in trouble, no sir. Rising back to his feet, Leatherface would have headed off when he noticed the blood dripping down from Kido's nose. It had been Choptop, Leatherface's other brother who had done that and carted Kido away. But Kido hadn't done anything to scare him. Even if they were going to chop her up and use her for chili, he could make her look nicer.

Kneeling down, Leatherface reached out to wipe some of the blood off Kido's face while flashing her a twisted grin. The grin of course showed gnarled teeth, some of them even rotten yellow. But with Leatherface this close, she'd be able to note the detail he put into his disgusting mask.

leatherface_profil.png

@Kaykay

"H-huh, well, you have a point there..."

Yeah. Cannibalistic chainsaw-wielders probably weren't exactly the subtle type. It was just hard to change his thinking from that of a (relatively) normal person to that of these crazed killers. Still, he wouldn't back down. For the sake of one of his comrades in superpowers, he could still risk his life! Doing his best to remain composed, Andou tried not to outwardly show any signs of being freaked out. But with all the talk of these killers and the bone-like attractions everywhere, he couldn't in good faith claim to have been completely calm.

At Leslie's signal, he stopped. Keeping an eye out for something. That's what he'd been doing this whole time! Still, Andou began trying to pay especially close attention to every bit of their surroundings. Had he sensed the enemy? Perhaps the girl had escaped on her own and he noticed her and they could run out of here? Wishful thinking, and in the end...

tumblr_inline_nigrs730hv1sx7q5k.png

"...!"

Tensing his body, he just barely managed to not shout out in horror as the corpse dropped down and wiggled around on wires. The sound of his teeth grinding was almost audible. Yet he'd managed to overcome this trial and hadn't given away their position. These were some messed up tactics! But he wouldn't lose to them. Something of this level couldn't frighten the wielder of the purgatorial hellfire. The Conqueror of Chaos easily laughed off this kind of thing! He just didn't want to give away their position, and stuff. Yup.

"Yeah...I'm not gonna touch that..."

At no point would he ever want to anyway. Ignoring that to the best of his ability, he began searching for a way to open the gate, scurrying around like a bird crashing into a window over and over. Hopefully his search would be more fruitful, though. And less painful.

"C'mon, there's gotta be something...a switch, a button, maybe a lever in an old-looking place like this? That'd be pretty thematic..."

Over by Leatherface, Kido practically froze in terror as the giant retard approached her. What did he want? Why was he smiling at her like that? He wasn't planning to just kill her now, was he? Personal space would be good. Lots and lots of personal space. Maybe her eyes would trigger even with him looking right at her.

...Yeah, nope.

Then he just wiped the blood off of her. That was...unexpectedly nice.

"Th...Thanks..."

Her gratitude was whispered just under her breath. Was he not so bad after all? Regardless, she could bare with a little more room between them. That was some nasty breath, and an awful mask to look at.

@T.O.M.

"Yeah, I figured as much." Leslie hummed thoughtfully at Andou agreeing to not touch the Sawyer corpse. Leslie couldn't afford to be bothered by something as simple as a corpse turned into a macabre puppet. He'd be seeing plenty of corpses himself and what the Sawyers did was actually a staple of slasher-dom. Taking bodies and placing them for others to find them and be terrified at just what the killer has done to their beloved ones. Only here this was a member of the slasher's family and kept around like some kind of morbid memento. But it had served it's purpose. It distracted Leslie and Andou from continuing forward and finding a damn way past this gate! Groping along the walls like a blind man, Leslie grinned behind his mask as he finally came across a rusted lever that seemed like it hadn't seen use in quite some time.

"Well, would you look at what we have here? Turns out you were right, bud! Now, let's just open this and..." Leslie grunted as he attempted to simply pull the lever down only for it to not budge in the slightest. "..Huh?" Putting both hands on the lever, Leslie tugged downwards but the lever gave a mechanical groan as it shifted slightly. "Hey, uh, Andou? Mind giving me a hand here? Thing's rusty as hell and giving me a hard time." If Andou approached, Leslie motioned for the teen to wrap his arms around Leslie's waist. "Just pull when I tell you to and hopefully we can get this damn thing open.." Assuming Andou followed the very simple directions that Hei had given him, the killer gripped tightly onto the lever.

"One...Two...THREE!"

Pulling down the lever with as much force as he could muster, the lever finally shifted downwards. While the top half snapped off in Leslie's hands causing the killer to stumble back into Andou knocking both of them to the ground. Sitting on Andou's chest, Leslie cursed under his breath as he saw the bit of lever in his hand. But before he could bemoan any further he'd see that the doors to the gate finally shifted open. Grinning behind his mask, Leslie hopped to his feet and started forward.

83496677.jpg

"Hahahaha! Oh man, I can't believe that actually worked! I thought we were SOL for a second there! C'mon Andou!"

As the two finally managed to start making progress again, more and more evidence of the Sawyers residing here became clear. With chairs made out of human bones laying around the place, lamps with the shades made from dried out human skin and bones just strewn about with Leslie crunching them underfoot without so much as a sign that he cared outwardly.

"If I had to think like a deranged cannibal? I have a feeling we're getting pretty close, Andou..Just..Watch out!"

As Leslie turned to call out to his erstwhile partner, Andou could have heard something shifting behind him. If he looked behind him, he'd have to glance up to fully glimpse the six foot animitronic that was moving towards him with it's hands outstretched.

3o687mE.jpg

The thing came to a dead stop due to having reached the end of it's automated tracking cycle. But that didn't stop Leslie from flinging his sickle into the head of it as sparks flew every which way. Making his way over once they'd died down, Leslie ripped his sickle free and glanced back at Andou. "Hell of an amusement park, huh..? Seems like our killers tried to keep some of this stuff going. Maybe to throw us off our game? Or just for shits and giggles.."

~
H-Had she actually thanked him? Gosh, what a surprise that'd been! Most of the people he brought back here weren't as nice. Some of them tried running away and that got Drayton mad. Leatherface didn't like it when Drayton got mad. He beat up poor Leatherface until he was bloody and he didn't get any food for the rest of the week. Which is why Leatherface shook his head up and down vigorously to show he appreciated Kido's kind words. But before he could do anything further, a familiar voice broke out through the room causing Leatherface to jump back and stand at attention with a frightened look in his eyes.

"Grhha...."

"Bubba! Where's the bitch! You didn't let her get away, did you? I swear to dear ol Grandma in Chainsaw Heaven if you let her go...I'll beat the hell outta ya!"

Stepping into the room was none other than the man Kido had met earlier in town. The same man who had been promoting the chili that Leslie bought for her. Dressed up in his 'work clothes', Drayton Sawyer grinned as he saw Kido still tied up to her rock. But it wasn't until he drew closer that he saw that the blood from Kido's nose had been wiped away. "Hahahaaha, I see you uh cleaned her up, eh Bubba?" Leatherface nodded eagerly hoping he had appeased his older brother. Sadly, that wasn't the case as Leatherface got a slap upside the head and he let out a pig like squeal in response.

"You big oaf! The blood is what helps add the flavor! You think your brother hit her just because he felt like it! I may have inherited the cooking skills but your brother's got an eye for little touches like that!" As Leatherface recoiled and stepped back holding his hands over his face, Drayton stepped forward and knelt down while holding Leatherface's mallet in his hand.

tcm-cook.review.jpg

"Bet ya didn't think we'd run into eachother again, huh? Not after you ran off with that Vernon boy. How's he doin by the way? Heard he was with ya when my brothers came and 'picked ya up' hehehehe.." Drayton said in a tone that made it seem like Kido and him were old friends swapping stories. Rather than him being the head of a cannibalistic family of killers and her being their soon to be main course. "Y'all made a mistake in trustin that boy. You think we're messed up? Oh no, oh no..Vernon's a troubled child. Why I bet after we picked you up he went and hit the trail! How's that feel? Like a brand to the backside I bet!"

The cook snapped before patting Kido mockingly on the head. "But it's alright, it'll be okay. You're...Heh, actually the first girl Bubba's ever brought home to dinner! The family's gonna love meeting you. I promise ya that." With that same friendly guise, Drayton sought to whack Kido upside the head with the side of the mallet. Obviously not enough to do fatal damage-it was much too early for that. But now that Leatherface had gone and wiped away the blood, he had to fix his younger brother's screw up. Rising to his feet, Drayton tucked the mallet away and pointed to Kido.

"Bubba! Get your big useless ass over here and carry her up! We're takin her to the 'kitchen! Hehehehe!" Having already displeased Drayton once, Leatherface didn't want to do so again. Making his way over to Kido, Leatherface let out a sad sounding grunt as he could see blood running down the side of Kido's face again. That wasn't very nice what Drayton did. Least of all after he just made her look prettier. But he couldn't tell him that. Untying Kido's binds, Leatherface tossed her over his shoulder like before and quickly made his way after his brother. As the three of them finally made their way to what Drayton referred to as the kitchen, there would have been a display set up that presumably didn't have real minced up human parts originally but now that the Sawyers had commandeered it. Well..

FJctjM3.jpg

With Kido still hanging over his shoulder like a bundle of luggage, Leatherface winced as Choptop jumped all around him. Poking at Kido with his fingers, be it her side, her rear, her forehead. Once he reached her forehead however, the crazed cannibal ran a finger along the blood on her face and stuck it into his mouth all the while grinning like a lunatic. "Ahahah! You're gonna taste sooooo good! Ain't that right Drayton, ain't it?!" Choptop asked his older brother who shook his fist in his and Leatherface's direction. "Aw shut up already! Quit jumping around like a horse's ass and go and get Grandpa! I want to get this over and done with!"

@Kaykay

Hah, he knew all those light novels weren't pointless. Since Leslie couldn't seem to pull it by himself, of course he decided to help out. It was surprisingly difficult to pull the lever, the both of them having to pull until they fell to the floor with a thud. Groaning as the other man fell on top of him, he just lay on the ground as Leslie started laughing.

"Ha...ha..."

Quickly catching his breath, he sat up and continued venturing through the place with Leslie. The atmosphere was creepy as always, but he was beginning to get used to it. After all, nothing came out of being unnecessarily tense. But still, his shoulders felt a little tight. He couldn't so easily completely shake off that feeling, and his disgust was visible on his face. If it was just an amusement park attraction, he wouldn't have been bothered, and with some friends he'd have probably liked to take them here and scare them or something!

However, this was the den of kidnappers and cannibals. There was nothing fun or light-hearted about it. So when Leslie shouted at him to look out, he immediately turned around to see what it was.

"Waaah!"

He jumped backwards as Leslie moved forward to strike the animatronic. Well, it wasn't anything alive at least. What would have happened if it'd touched him? ...Nothing, probably. That was probably originally just one of the attractions. Andou laughed at himself internally. To get so jumpy like this, it was probably the atmosphere. Even under pressure, he could keep his calm, and he should do so here too. Just imagine he was protecting Tomoyo, or Hatoko, or any of his friends.

Haah.

tumblr_inline_nigro4WRMO1sx7q5k.png

"Such pitiful tricks like this are worthless before one such as me. Come, comrade, let us hastily purge this hive of human wretchedness and repulsion."

Taking on his chuuni attitude in an attempt to keep away the tense atmosphere, he was still moving cautiously, trying to look for any suspicious movements or things. How big was this place, and where exactly were they hiding the girl in it? A secret passageway? Simply at the end of the ride? Either way, he'd find her, for sure.

Huh, well at least he seemed to understand human speech. Between his gargantuan stature, lack of words, and hideous appearance, the line between monster and man seemed a bit blurred when interacting with Leatherface. So this bit of humanity put her a little more at ease. Her calm in this situation surprised even herself. Was she just sure her friends, and maybe Leslie, would come rescue her? Or had she just given up? Maybe she was just getting used to life-or-death situations.

That was kind of depressing.

Before she could wallow about in her own thoughts any more, a strange voice rang out. A strange, somewhat familiar voice.

uPAHrbq.png

"You...!"

She couldn't hide her surprise as the chili salesman from before appeared. He was behind this? Damn it, no wonder Leslie seemed pretty hostile with him. But how did chili lead into a kidnapping? Well, the how didn't matter. The problem that she was bound here didn't change. She couldn't do much but watch as the salesman smacked the brute. It looked like he was just the mindless muscle of the group. Fitting and obvious, really, but she couldn't help but feel a little bad for him, even if he had attempted to chainsaw her in half not too long ago.

His words went in one ear and out the other. Basically he was calling Leslie a bad guy, while kidnapping her and talking about using blood for flavor. His opinions on good or bad didn't hold much water with her, so she completely ignored that, not so much as twitching an eyebrow. Kidnapping and all that aside, the only thing bothering her was his treatment of his partner. Even villains had to have standards, didn't they?

cQJ941j.png

So even while he patted her on the head, Kido gave him a harsh glare, as if she were trying to bore a hole through him just through sheer force of will.

Crack.

Her eyes wavered as she was struck by a mallet for the second time. For a few seconds, she couldn't even make out the details of the two standing right in front of her. The impact even made the blood from her nose start running again from the first time she'd been hit. But despite that, she kept her gaze concentrated on Drayton, her derision still clearly visible in her eyes. She couldn't stand someone treating their family like that, even if it was one hell of a messed up family. At the very least, no matter how bad a person, they should treat their allies like human beings, shouldn't they?

As Drayton walked off, she finally let herself relax, closing her eyes to give herself a break. A break that didn't last long as she was flung over Leatherface's shoulder, but at least wherever they were going would give her some time to recover from this. Though she was free from her binds for now, she was dazed from the strike, and she wasn't sure she could actually beat Leatherface and his "family" anyway.

Her eyes flew open as she felt unwanted prodding.

nXw7YeW.png

"Wh-what the hell...?"

It was like watching some kid playing some stupid game. Except it was a fully grown man and he was...tasting...her blood...?

bKdHoVb.png

"Taste...good...? Hey, don't tell me..."

Suddenly, her bleak future turned even grayer.

@T.O.M.

Leslie had certainly noticed how uneasy the animatronic had made Andou. Even if at the end of the day it was just a harmless if creepy looking part of the attraction. Likely just set up by the Sawyers to terrify any potential victims who were dragged into their lair or anybody foolish enough to go wandering in of their own volition. But Leslie didn't come here to be scared. He came here to settle a score and get Kido back to where she belonged. Which was in the hands of the killers who deserved her! Andou's bold words weren't lost on Leslie, in fact they amused the serial killer. Were Leslie less insane and had more of a moral compass he might have felt bad about dragging Andou into the lion's den with him. Thankfully, Leslie was too far gone in his own aspirations to be the best serial killer he could to be care about that. If Andou died to the Sawyers then that worked out for him. One less body he'd have to dispose of once Chrome and Mickey showed up. Speaking of which..

"...Right, right. Comrade in arms against cannibals yeah. Just give me a second.." Reaching into his pocket, Leslie pulled out a cellphone and sent a new message. "Just sent a message to the authorities. That way once we get Kido? Then we can let the guys with guns and badges deal with the crazy killers."

While Andou was likely to buy that given that Leslie hadn't really given the boy much reason to suspect him, the truth couldn't have been farther. The police would certainly find out about what happened here. But it wouldn't be through Leslie contacting them. The only people who'd be coming to the park? Were none other than Leslie's partners in crimes. But given that he still didn't have Kido safely in his arms just yet, they couldn't wait around putting up with the Sawyer's morbid antics any longer. Tucking the phone away, Leslie continued forward and stopped once they reached a section of the attraction that seemed to stand out given the design. Looking less like a haunted cave and more like a disturbing entrance into a traditional Japanese home with bloody words on the doors.

Ygefx8U.jpg

Not wanting to be held up any longer, Leslie quickly moved to slide the doors open. Before he could do so however, he'd notice that there was another lock on the door. Preventing people like Leslie from opening it and also preventing soon to be victims from saving their companions as they were dragged off. Narrowing his eyes, Leslie raised the sickle and prepped himself to strike the glass and shatter it. But not before he could have sworn he heard something coming from further down the way. Motioning for Andou to press his ear against the door, Leslie did the same and listened in..

~

"Hehehehe! We're gonna chop you up! Chop, chop, chop!" ChopTop giggled like a schoolboy who was eager to play with his new toy. But his excitement wouldn't last for long as Drayton thumped him over the head. "What did I tell you, boy!? Go and get, Grandpa! Bubba? Put the bitch down!" Drayton ordered his two younger brothers around as ChopTop raced off. While Leatherface grunted, perhaps in fright at his older brother's quick temper as Leatherface gently set Kido down but not before quickly pressing a boot onto her back to keep her down to the floor as Drayton fumbled around the display and brought out what looked to be a cylinder which he slid under Kido's head. Reaching over to yank down her hood and grip a handful of hair and holding her head up so it'd be right over the cylinder, Drayton smiled at her.

"I'm sorry it had to end up like this ye know. Killing just ain't something I can take pleasure in myself. No sir, that business always went to someone else. Or in this case my brothers. But it's alright ya hear! It'll all be over soon. You'll feel a thump and then everything will go black!" Drayton assured Kido as the sound of wheels scratching across the floor grew closer and closer. "Here comes Grandpa!~" Choptop sang happily as he finished wheeling in the decrepit patriarch of the Sawyer Clan, grandfather to Drayton/Chop-Top/Leatherface and the corpse Leslie and Andou came across earlier. Described by his family as being as 'fast as Jesse James' despite being 137 years old, the elderly Sawyer could barely keep his eyes open as he was wheeled in front of Kido and handed Leatherface's mallet.

"God bless you, Grandpa! Look at what Bubba brought ya! Some fresh Eastern cuisine! Just gotta crack the head to get at the goodies inside! Hahahahah!" Drayton cackled as Choptop eagerly patted his grandfather on the shoulder. All the while Drayton kept a grip on Kido's hair to try and keep her head in place so she could be thwacked without too much trouble. But as Grandpa shakily raised the mallet, it fell from his grasp and clattered to the ground next to Kido's head. Laughing, Choptop picked it up and handed it back to his grandfather. "C'mon, you're the best Grandpa! One thump! One thump! Then chop chop chop!"

Again however, the hammer slipped from Grandpa's grasp. Despite how much his grandsons talked of his prowess Grandpa's best days were long gone. Kept alive only through drinking the blood of the victims that his grandsons brought in, he could barely maintain a steady grip on the hammer. But as he tried to focus his eyes, his grip grew tighter and he'd swing the hammer downwards. But while his aim was true, he didn't so much whack Kido with the hammer. But toss it at her head. Hitting her and Drayton's hand in the process. Choptop threw his hands up in joy at the sight. Drayton was less than amused however as he released his grip on Kido's hair and picked up the hammer himself. "Oh damn it, Grandpa! Let's get this OVER with!" Swinging the hammer down, he sought to knock Kido out with one more swing. But the hammer stopped right before it came into contact with her head as the sound of glass breaking could have been heard coming from further down the way. "What the hell's going on here!?"

Leslie had heard enough of this nonsense. Andou and him couldn't afford to waste another second standing around. So once he heard Drayton yell to get this over with? He decided to forgo coming up with some way to break off the lock and went about trying to shatter the doors with his sickle. Having already been coated with glass shards earlier in the day, Leslie had some degree of caution. But not enough to deter him from breaking off enough glass for him and Andou to basically storm through the door and make their way down to where they heard the Sawyers.

Spotting Leslie and Andou as they drew closer, Drayton pushed Leatherface off Kido and stormed towards the two. Jabbing an accusatory finger Leslie's way, Drayton snarled at the serial killer.

gpxaHKL.png

"The hell do you think you're doing, Vernon!? First you turn up your nose at our hospitality back home and now you come barging in here like you own the place! You know who's gonna have to pay to repair that door?! We're trying to have a nice peaceful dinner and you go bringing in all this goddamn riff-raff!" The cook shrieked along with a series of other obscenities. But Leslie paid them little heed. His gaze was focused soley on Kido and getting her out of here before Chrome and Mickey showed up.

@Kaykay

Perhaps that was too weird for a foreigner. It didn't seem to do much for the mood. Oh well. Being so casual at a cannibal's den was probably the wrong decision anyway. He couldn't help at least trying though, the atmosphere was just so strained. He didn't think anything of Leslie's message, simply giving him a nod to show he'd heard him. Andou tentatively clenched and unclenched his fist a few times, working out the tension in his own way. Dark and Dark wasn't powerful, but it certainly looked cool! And for people who didn't know about his power first hand, that could very well be enough. Besides, he still had some back up in his pockets. Some soda wasn't lethal or anything, but it at least made a good enough distraction for them to grab the girl and get out. Then the police could take care of everything. So for now, he just listened at the door...

Kido tried to fight back, but there wasn't much she could do with Leatherface stepping on her to keep her down. Giving a grunt as Drayton pulled on her hair, Kido tried moving her head to avoid having it above the cylinder, but there wasn't much leverage from where she was lying. She couldn't just wait around, though! Anyone could tell what would happen if she stuck around any longer. But how would she get out? Her power didn't work when people's attention was fixed on her, and she wasn't superbly strong physically.

AGXiSiN.png

"H-hey, you won't get away with this, you know? Th-the police will come, and you'll get arrested, and probably even put to death. But if you stop here, they'll probably take it a little more lightly, r-right? Right?"

It seemed they didn't really care about what she had to say. They were dead set on bashing her brains open, and god knows what else. So she could only watch as the decrepit man tried time and time again to crack her on the head. Were her life not on the line here, it might have been almost comical. With each fall of the hammer, Kido held her breath, releasing it in relief as he missed. Though on the third try, the old man dropped the hammer entirely, hitting her on the head. It didn't hurt too much, but it was still a hammer to the head. With Drayton now planning to do the smashing himself, there wasn't much she could do about it. Kido closed her eyes and prepared for the worst.

Sorry...everyone...

Yet the sound of impact didn't come from the back of her head. Rather, it seemed far away. Screaming, glass breaking...Vernon? Feeling the weight fall off her back, Kido quickly jumped to her feet. She wasn't waiting around to become food for these freaks. Not when there was still a way for her to fight back. Actually, the man who'd tried to bash her skull in...was standing right in front of her with his back turned. Even she could do something from here. With silent steps and attempting to use her power as best as she could to conceal her presence, she slowly stepped into range. And once she was in range, she let loose with a roundhouse kick into his ribs, and prepared to let loose a second one at his head!

Andou in the meantime had been just about done doing nothing but listening too. They were here to save her, not see what would happen to her! He stared down the cannibals, a cocky grin beginning to spread over his face. If he was going to act with Dark and Dark, he had to really sell it. Half-assing it would just get everyone killed. With a grand motion, Andou's right arm was put in front of his body.

"I am the Conqueror of Chaos. Purgatorial hellfire dancing in the abyss, distorting black flame in turbid crimson darkness, the light that leads to the madness, screams, and destruction, admonishing sin with sin: gouge your dark fragment in my body, and bare your fangs against arrogant providence! Dark and Dark!"

A dark flame materialized out of seemingly nowhere in the boy's hand. To those who didn't know his power's true nature, it might have been quite frightening to witness.

"I will bestow mercy upon those who choose to run away, but if you wish to fight I, the Conqueror of Chaos, who wields the purgatorial hellfire of absolute destruction? You will be utterly consumed by the darkest flames of your own sin, reflected from the depths of your own corrupted soul!"

@T.O.M.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
Su6xw8o.jpg

Needless to say half of what Andou said went over the Sawyer's heads. What the hell was this going on about? Why the hell had Vernon recruited him to come along on this little expedition? Well, he supposed it didn't really matter. They'd all meet the same fate!

"Now, you listen here and you listen good boy! I dunno what hogwash Vernon poured into your ears to get you to help em but you can still walk away! You keep your yap shut about all this and we'll offer all the yen you could want! Wads of it! Big bills! You can get yourself an own amusement park! Just turn the other cheek, huh?" Drayton bargained as he pulled out a wad of yen and held it in Andou's direction. In the short time they'd been partners, Leslie didn't see Andou as the type to go for something like that. Leslie certainly wasn't interested himself. Being cannibals was reason enough for Leslie to dislike these guys and when a serial killer in training thought you were a bad dude? You know you had some problems.

Raising his sickle, Leslie flung it in the direction of Drayon's hand. Pulling his hand back, the sickle dropped to the ground at Drayton's feet. Frightened by how serious Leslie and Andou seemed to be about stopping them, Drayton held his hands up and began to back up.

"H-Hey now, fellas! No need to get too hasty! We'll let the girl go! She hasn't had a single hair on her head hurt! Ain't that right-huh? Where the hell did she AGH!"

Throwing his hands up to the sky, Drayton cried out in pain as a foot smashed into the side of his ribs. Then as he struggled to catch his breath another blow to the head knocked him to the ground. It had to have been that damn bitch! He knew he should have bashed her brains out sooner! Goddamn tradition and everything to do with it! Holding his hands up to his aching head, Drayton cried out for his younger brothers. "BUBBA! GET 'EM!"

"RAAAARGH!"

Drawing his chainsaw from where he'd kept it hooked up on the wall, Leatherface revved it up and charged towards Andou and Leslie. Having little time to retrieve his sickle, Leslie could only hope that that freaky looking flame of Andou's did the trick. As Leatherface began to close the distance however, he came to a stop upon hearing Andou's bold words.

"Ra..gh?"

leatherface-mortal-kombat-x.jpg

Leatherface was severely mentally impaired due to being a child born of incest within the Sawyer clan. The environment he grew up in also didn't help much with being forced to help his family murder people. So seeing Andou come in with such an air of confidence and then sprouting a scary looking flame from his hand? The chainsaw's loud engine continued to rev but Leatherface made no moves to attack. Even as Drayton and Choptop called out to their brother, Leatherface didn't move. Leslie supposed he couldn't have been too surprised. Given how submissive the big retard was to his family, he didn't think Leatherface would be able to understand the idea of superpowers. Which is why Leatherface's grip on the chainsaw began to grow shaky before he dropped it completely. Clutching his hands to either side of his face, Leatherface hopped up and down in fright.

"RMGMMRM!!"

Sprouting his last bout of gibberish, Leatherface quickly turned tail and fled further into the depths of the attraction. Leaving Drayton and Choptop to fend for themselves. Pleased with the display, Leslie made his way over to where he had tossed his sickle and held it back up and pointed it in Drayton and Choptop's direction.

"Not bad, kid."

Leslie murmured in Andou's direction. He had to admit that if people in Japan had powers like that? Leslie was fine with staying in America thank you very much. But unlike their dumber brother, Choptop was less susceptible to such things and drawing a hunting knife from his back pocket, he'd wave it menancingly in Leslie and Andou's direction. "YOU THINK YOU GOT US, HUH HUH?! WELL THINK AGAIN, HEHEHEHEHE!" The crazed cannibal shrieked as he tried to grab a hold of Kido. He didn't know what was going on with that freaky flame but he doubted that boy would use it if they had a hostage!

@Kaykay

Last edited:
"Heh heh, it is only natural. Would a king fear the commoners so? No! The only recourse left to the fools before us is to surrender and pray to the fallen angel Lucifer for any sort of mercy!"

Hah, his bluff was effective! Though Leslie was a lot less surprised than he'd imagined. He was kind of hoping for an exaggerated reaction like "I-impossible, how can a boy such as you wield such a blahblahblah" or something like from an anime or something, but from the looks of things perhaps he was too used to strange things to be taken too aback, even by something like this. That was probably better for the sake of rescuing the girl, though. Someone stuttering in surprise wouldn't be all that helpful.

Waving the flame around, Andou slowly walked towards the Sawyers as Leatherface ran away. After a speech and display like this, it would be hard for anyone to believe he was actually just a kid walking around with a really bad flashlight. Even his friends couldn't help but think this ridiculous persona combined with his flashy power were his natural state, and they knew just how useless his ability really was. It was time to use it as best he could to his advantage!

Kido in the meantime wasn't just sitting around after giving the chili salesman some payback. While Andou made his display and Leatherface ran off, she gave Drayton a good stomp to the back of the head in hopes of knocking him out. As Choptop moved in for her, she knew she couldn't get caught or even this flame kid wouldn't be able to do anything. Now that some attention was on her, though, she'd have to rely on her physical abilities. No getting to be invisible and using surprise attacks.

But she didn't want to risk it against someone who killed people, and often. If she had the element of surprise it was no big deal, but she didn't want a head on fight. So she instead turned and ran off quickly, heading to group with Andou and Leslie for safety.

"Thanks for saving me, guys. I owe you one, Leslie, and..."

"Guiltia Sin Jurai, the Conqueror of Chaos. Be grateful I have generously revealed my name."

He kind of wanted to greet her normally, but that wouldn't exactly mesh with the impression he was trying to leave on the cannibals.

"...I see. Thank you...Jurai."

She'd managed to pick the only Japanese sounding part of his name and figured at least that much was really part of his name. Perhaps if it were a better time she'd ask him about his power and see if it was anything like those of her and her friends, but now running away took priority.

Andou swung the flame menacingly were Choptop to try to follow, trying to dissuade any sort of actual combat and hoping to end it entirely through bluffs. After all, the cops Leslie called would be here any time now, right?

"Let's run, quickly."

@T.O.M.

Oh no, Leslie was impressed by the fact that Andou's flame had on the Sawyers, namely Leatherface. Without his sickle Leslie might have had to get into a physical altercation with the brute and given how he still had the slash wound across his chest from last time, it's clear that wasn't the best plan. He was admittedly also a bit afraid of the power that Andou held. Given that Leslie had no reason to doubt that Andou could have burned the Sawyers up if he had less of a stupid 'hero' mentality after all. But slashers couldn't openly express fear! It gave the victims too much hope and weakened the killer's performance. Basically, it ruined the whole thing and Leslie didn't need that in his life. But with Chrome and Mickey likely on their way here if they weren't here already? He most definitely didn't need the Sawyers mucking things up further. Which is why Leslie deigned to stay back as Andou and Kido made their way off.

"I'll catch up! I just got some unfinished business to take care of!"

Provided the two listened to Leslie's exclamation, the killer tackled Choptop to the ground. The cannibal with his mindset twisted as it was saw this as nothing more than a game! One that Leslie, that girl, and the boy with the freaky deaky flame would all lose! Then he'd get to chop them up himself and make them into a nice five course dinner! Digging the knife into Leslie's right shoulder, Leslie tried to shrug off the pain as best as he could. How people like Jason and Michael remained so quiet after being as grievously injured as they were. Feeling the serrated edges on the knife dig through his flesh and hit bone, Leslie jabbed his thumb into Choptop's eye. As the cannibal recoiled, Leslie swung his sickle with his free hand and slashed Choptop across the chest. A nice way of getting back at the Sawyers for the wound Leatherface had given him.

"AGH! YOU DOG-DICK! THAT HURTS! IT ACTUALY HUUUUUURTS! OHHHHH GEEEEZ!"

As Choptop rolled along the ground whining and panicking like a frightened child, Leslie rose to his feet and glancing over at Drayton he made his way over. Seeing that the old man had a nasty shoeprint from where Kido had kicked him in the head, Leslie gave him another one for good measure. Once Chrome and Mickey got Kido, Leslie would have to leave an anonymous tip-off to the police. So that the Sawyers couldn't interfere in their business anymore. He only hoped nothing happened before he caught up with Kido and Andou again...

Provided Andou and Kido had heeded Leslie's words and continued forward, they would have seen what looked to be a light coming from the entrance. Hurray! It was likely an officer with a flashlight who'd go in there and arrest the Sawyers for all the sick and twisted things they'd done! But as the two drew closer, a sinister chuckle could have been heard coming from the entrance.

"..So you found yourself a boyfriend, huh? That's so adorable. We'll have to kill you together. Won't we Chrome?"

No, it couldn't have been them. Kido had defeated them and the last she'd seen of them they presumably went back to America. So this all had to be some kind of sick joke. She'd already escaped from the Sawyers. Why was she being put through this again?

latest

HELLO KIDO. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME. TOO LONG.

@Kaykay

OMVDvLX.png

"Hey, wait, we can't just leave you alone! How're you going to fight all of these guys yourself and escape? That's-"

Kido didn't want to see someone who'd come to save her instead die in her place. That was completely unacceptable. If that was how it was going to be, she'd rather they have not saved her in the first place! But unlike her, who had only seen Leslie when he'd simply gone to buy food with her, Andou had seen Leslie's nerves of steel. Why he had them he didn't know, but what he did know was that things that'd freak out most people didn't even faze him. He wasn't the type to pointlessly risk his life. If he had something he had to do, he had a plan. The boy grabbed her by the arm and tugged gently.

tumblr_inline_nigrwaNXjM1sx7q5k.png

"He'll be okay. I haven't known him for long, but I think he's reliable guy. Besides, everyone wants to live. You don't think he's dumb enough to just die here, do you? C'mon, let's go!"

"Hey, you're that guy..."

As Kido recognized him as the boy she'd bumped into earlier in the day, Andou pulled her along. Leslie's mask and sickle helped sell the image of him being a capable guy who'd get out of this like Andou said, so reluctantly Kido turned to run with him.

And what greeted them wasn't the light of an officer's flashlight, but...two strange men in masks? While Andou only saw them as generally suspicious people, Kido was far, far more shocked. Contrary to the text on the phone, it couldn't have been long enough.

e4Qqmqu.png

"Wh...You two...again?! How the hell are you guys here again?! Didn't you bastards already get arrested here? You're not going to get away if your faces are caught anywhere!"

"H-huh? Who are these people?"

"You, uh..."

"Andou."

"The less you know, the better. But we have to run, now!"

Andou didn't need much convincing to believe the guy who said he'd kill them wasn't someone he wanted to hang around. Raising his arm high once more, Andou called upon his power in the same manner as before. It worked against the chainsaw guy, maybe it'd work against whoever these guys were too.

"I am the Conqueror of Chaos. Purgatorial hellfire dancing in the abyss, distorting black flame in turbid crimson darkness, the light that leads to the madness, screams, and destruction, admonishing sin with sin: gouge your dark fragment in my body, and bare your fangs against arrogant providence! Dark and Dark!"

The jet black flame materialized above the palm of his hand, Andou holding it out menacingly. Not knowing exactly how useful it was, Kido decided to trust the offensive looking power for now.

"Flee this place, lest you feel the fiery wrath of the demons of hell itself!"

@T.O.M.

e4Qqmqu.png

"Wh...You two...again?! How the hell are you guys here again?! Didn't you bastards already get arrested here? You're not going to get away if your faces are caught anywhere!"

"H-huh? Who are these people?"

"You, uh..."

"Andou."

"The less you know, the better. But we have to run, now!"

Andou didn't need much convincing to believe the guy who said he'd kill them wasn't someone he wanted to hang around. Raising his arm high once more, Andou called upon his power in the same manner as before. It worked against the chainsaw guy, maybe it'd work against whoever these guys were too.

The jet black flame materialized above the palm of his hand, Andou holding it out menacingly. Not knowing exactly how useful it was, Kido decided to trust the offensive looking power for now.

"Flee this place, lest you feel the fiery wrath of the demons of hell itself!"
"You bitch! You're not getting away from us!" Ghostface snarled as he prepared to rush forward only for Chrome to hold his arm out. Confused by his partner's intervention, Mickey threw up his hands. "What's the big deal? He's just some punk kid! I say we gut him and move on!" But Chrome wasn't as brazen as to simply rush in for the kill when the prey they'd been hunting for was right there. Least of all after the last time Ghostface and him cornered Kido, the two of them had been overwhelmed and Chrome had gotten another bath of hydrochloric acid to the face. Which was an experience he wasn't willing to go through again. As Andou activated his power, it seemed to work as the two serial killers were kept at bay.

That was until ChromeSkull took a cautionary step forwards. All the while baring down on Andou with his height and the seeming black holes that made up the eyes on his mask. While Ghostface was loud and excitable when it came to his work, ChromeSkull was voluntarily quiet. Killing wasn't something you shouted and paraded around about while doing. You got it done and that was that. But while he had some experience with supernatural forces. At least after his encounter with Jason and the others at the Multiversal Hotel. But he'd gone through too much to simply be deterred by a childish boy who spoke using such idiotic titles and adjectives. Did he believe he was a superhero out of a manga who'd stop the two of them?

jFdXONv.jpg

"No."

The voice was quiet and barely hit Andou's ears. It wasn't often that ChromeSkull broke his silence. But he felt that at this very moment, nothing else would have sufficed. This child thought he could keep them from what the two of them wanted. Which was simply quite the foolish endeavor on his part. One that Chrome would see shatter before the boy's very eyes. Of course he was taking a gamble by not taking into account the flame hissing out from Andou's hand. But it's just one of those sacrifices one needs to make when getting something done.

Swinging his left arm outward, Chrome sought to wade his arm through the flame. All while smashing Andou upside the head and sending the poor boy flying against the wall. Concerned for his partner, Mickey rushed forward. "Hey Chrome! You stopped me just so you could hit him with your fist?! Did that fire burn ya?" Chrome glanced down at his arm which he had seen go through the fire.

IT FELT LUKEWARM AT BEST. HE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. JUST GRAB THE GIRL BEFORE SHE ESCAPES. AGAIN.

"Heh, don't need to tell me twice. C'mere Kido..~"

As the Ghostface Killer started to make his way towards Kido, he immediately jumped back as a sickle whizzed past his head. Looking past Kido, Mickey's expression behind the mask was one of indecipherable anger!

"Where the hell do you get off?!"

XTpgPUN.jpg

"Leslie!"

Having finally caught up with Andou and Kido, Leslie had seen Andou get knocked aside. He almost felt sorry for the guy. But he wasn't going to be the hero of this story. Good was going to lose here and Kido was going to lose her fragile little life. But he had to play it up a little bit longer. Stepping forward with his mask coated in grime and blood from his scuffle with ChopTop, he placed a hand on Kido's shoulder. As if to comfort her as Ghostface and ChromeSkull stared him down.

Would Leslie actually be the one to save her from this terrible fate? Or was there something more nefarious at work here? Whatever the case, ChromeSkull was hard to read as always. Stepping forward, he held his phone out towards Leslie and Kido.

NICE JOB, LESLIE. I KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YOU.

@Kaykay

"Buah!"

Andou's strange vocabulary and dark flame hadn't been enough to intimidate one of the two men. Trying to sell it to the end, Andou didn't show a hint of fear in his eyes, which unfortunately didn't do anything to save him from being smacked upside the head. Thrown off balance, he sort of wobbled around until he hit the wall and slumped against it. Ouch. Perhaps he was just too unlucky.

"Andou!"

Kido cried out his name, ready to run to help him out. He'd just gotten hurt trying to protect her, a random stranger, hadn't he? She couldn't just let him lay there while two insane killers were here! But before she could move anywhere, she felt an arm on her shoulder. Quickly turning around, her acquaintance suddenly didn't look much better than the two killers she was all too familiar with. The mask, the blood, the sickle. It was like...he was a killer too. Speaking of which, how had these two managed to find her once more? The first time was her fault, the second time had been a strange coincidence, but it involved a multiversal hotel so that was more or less believable, but for a third time, in her own home country?

But she didn't want to think it out to its logical conclusion. Because if she did, it didn't exactly take a genius to see what Leslie really was. Her worst fears were only confirmed by the text held up towards her and Leslie. He'd seemed so normal. If he were born in Japan, she figured they probably could have been friends, or at least stay acquaintances for a while. This wasn't the kind of person who could kill someone, was it?

Then she thought back to how she'd first encountered Ghostface and Chromeskull. While clearly not normal, she never would have imagined that they were serial killers from America. No matter how she tried to deny it or make a cognitive work around against it, the same conclusion came to her over and over and over and over.

Leslie Vernon.

Was.

A murderer.

SiS93Mm.png

"Y-y-you're kidding me...Don't you jerk me around like this!!!"

The girl quickly stepped off to the side, distancing herself from both Ghostface and Leslie. Tears seemed about ready to start flowing from her eyes, her heart and brain unable to sync up with the situation at hand. Why? Why was this happening? Why was it always her? Why did everyone have to get hurt just because everyone wanted to get her? What made her so stupidly important to these kinds of people?!

But crying and questioning herself wouldn't help anyone. Not Andou, who'd selflessly tried to help a stranger, not her friends who needed her to continue leading them, and not herself, who wanted to live! Not wanting to obscure her vision by wiping her eyes, Kido managed to keep the tears from pouring out as she slowly inched further away. What did she do, fight? Like hell that'd work.

Andou finally rose back up to his feet. Unable to see the text, he figured Leslie was still on their side, which was why he gave a quizzical look when Kido backed away from him screaming and crying. What happened? Had Leslie's rather scary appearance gotten to her? Unlike Kido, he didn't really have any clues to work anything out. So instead, he knew he'd have to do what he had to do to keep Ghostface and Chromeskull away from Kido and Leslie. The soda he'd taken wouldn't do enough, those were only enough for distraction, and his bluff had been completely seen through at this point. A grim smile briefly crossed his face as he recognized his only option, likely being seen by nobody before the same cocky Chuunibyou smirk reappeared on his face.

tumblr_inline_nigs2d59mu1sx7q5k.png

"Heh...heh...You fools! You dare look down upon the Conqueror of Chaos?! These Black, Dark Flames, That which Marks the End! I beseech thee, o unsatiable hellfire! Dark and Dark of the End!"

"A-Andou!"

Rather than a mere dark wisp, his entire arm was set ablaze, truly almost giving him the appearance of a superhero from a comic or manga. But of course, just appearances weren't very believable anymore, were they? This time, though, the flame was truly dangerous, unable to be put out and hot like an actual flame. Holding back a grimace from the pain, the wannabe hero knew he only had a little while before he lost to the pain and flame as well. Unfortunately, the flame was so actually hot and powerful that even the wielder was not safe from it. This flame...might very well be his last.

"Uooooh!"

With a battle cry, Andou quickly rushed down Ghostface, aiming to slam him with the true dark flames and perhaps set that nice flammable outfit of his aflame!

@T.O.M.

• Nice Execution!
Leslie didn't say a word as Kido slowly began to connect the dots in her head. What would he have even said? 'Sorry, but I'm actually a dedicated slasher-fanboy who's here to murder you?' No, that wouldn't have been good. Might have left her more frightened. Unable to really fight back in any meaningful way. Leslie couldn't let it play out like that. She'd have to man up and brace herself for the killers. She was the final girl of this picture. She would be the one to defeat the three of them! But as tears began to roll down her face, Leslie's cold stoic stare didn't falter for a second. He knew he was in the wrong. He knew killing was awful in the name of most morally sane people. But he never claimed to be moral or even sane. As far as he was concerned, the world needed people like him, Ghostface, and ChromeSkull. To keep perpetuating the struggle for good and evil. A battle that people like him would always lose. But perhaps that's just the way the world chose to operate. He'd always come back, ready to continue the battle anew. Pretending to be friendly was just a part of the job description. Even if in the back corner of Leslie's subconscious, there was a twinge of pity for Kido's plight. But nothing more than that would come from Leslie now that he was on the 'job.'

Before Leslie could step forward however, Ghostface shoved him in the chest. Likely a way of getting back at him for having the sickle thrown at him just a few seconds before. Reaching out to grip Kido by the neck, Ghostface sought to press her up against the wall. Mickey's eyes were hidden by the black fabric over the eyeholes of the Ghostface mask. But Kido could feel them baring down on her. Looking over her body and taking in just how vulnerable she was. No more running from them, no more superpowers. It was all over! But even after months and MONTHS of training under Chrome, Mickey couldn't help but partake in a little bit of pre-murder taunting.

Running his hunting knife down across Kido's hoodie, Mickey sought to cut it open from the chest downwards. Mickey wasn't a pervert or had any interest in those kinds of material things. But it helped to serve a point to Kido. That despite her getting away from Chrome and him the last two times, there would be no saving her this time. Raising the knife up once he had finished cutting, Mickey primed it to stab Kido right in the throat.

"Heh...You know it's funny. It really is when you stop and think about it! Chrome and I spent so much time, so much effort looking for you! Going from police station to police station. Just wondering if maybe you were around and gotten into trouble or something! We were chasing after a ghost! A girl we'd never see again! But then we ran into Leslie and his neighbors: The Sawyers. Those sick cannibal fucks were heading out to Japan to make cuisine out of you and we wanted to hitch a ride! Leslie ended up proving to be a pretty useful errand boy, didn't ya?" Ghostface looked over to his third partner in all of this and Leslie simply remained quiet. "...Well, fine then. No more time to waste huh? I almost want to savor this. We kill you, people find your body with the Sawyers. They get arrested and we go off scot free!"

MICKEY. STOP. TALKING. AND JUST DO THE JOB!

"Ugh, alright alright! Well, it's been fun Kido. But now it's time to...die?" Mickey's knife plunged itself right into the part of the wall to the right of Kido's head. The three killers turned their attention to Andou as the teen staggered back up to his feet and shouted out some more nonsense. ChromeSkull and or Leslie were primed to take care of him but Mickey wasn't afraid. Chrome had said that fire was lukewarm right? Flinging Kido roughly to the floor, Mickey sought to reach for his pistol and aimed it at Andou. "If it didn't work the first time, what makes you think it'll be any different the second time?" Mickey mocked although he was taken by surprise as Andou charged him! Unable to get a good shot, Mickey ended up shooting way over Andou's head. As he tried to straighten his aim, he held his arm out in front of him as Andou smashed into him. Sending both teen and killer to the floor, where Mickey quickly kicked Andou off him and started to rise back to his feet with pistol still in hand.

"Whoo! You really got me going there for a second I'll admit! It's not too often a victim just tries to rush me! I mean well except for Kido here." Mickey joked as he recalled how Kido had kicked him in the stomach to keep him away the first time they fought. "But, bravado and a sense of heroism will only get you so far in this life, kid. I think you've reached the end point." It was at that point that Mickey could smell something...something burning. "...H-Hey what's that smell?!" Mickey exclaimed as ChromeSkull's one eye widened. Shoving his phone roughly in Mickey's face, Mickey was aghast at what he saw.

IT'S YOU!

"AGH! M-MY ARM! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY ARM!" Mickey screeched as the pistol flopped to the floor and Mickey desperately reached out towards Chrome. He knew the two of them weren't friends but this pain was intense! He needed someone to help him! Not wanting to see if the flames would spread onto him, ChromeSkull quickly stepped back and held his hands up. Flustered by how unwilling his own partner was to assist him, Mickey fell to his knees and watched as the flames continued to burn away at the fabric of his costume and the flesh underneath. "Leslie! Leslie, you've gotta help me! Please! It hurts Leslie, it hurts!"

Leslie simply watched as Mickey continued to writhe in agony as the flames from Andou's attack. Not lifting a single finger to help or even showing what was happening to his partner concerned him.But while Leslie may have been unfeeling on the outside, on the inside was a different story. Thoughts raced through his head of all the negative things Mickey had said to him over the course of their working together.

"It's Ghostface to you, Vernon/Mancuso, whatever the hell your name is. I'll be in the front.."

"Hey! That's my seat! I'm the veteran killer here, Vernon! You can't just waltz in and sit your ass down where the real stars sit! I have half a mind to-"

"How was I supposed to know that you were going to kill them!? You seemed pretty friendly with cannibals!"

"...Shut up, Leslie."
"..."

"LESLIE! PLEASE! IT HURTS!! AGHHHHHH!!"

Ghostface reached out a hand in desperation towards his partner. Leslie seemed to consider the gesture and what it would have meant. He didn't have any means of putting out the fire as their weren't any fire extinguishers handy and trying to get Mickey to somewhere that would allow it to be put out would give Kido time to escape.

BTM_15.jpg

As it stood, Ghostface was nothing more than a liability to ChromeSkull and Leslie. Ironically, this was how Ghostface thought of Leslie for a good duration of their time spent together. Which is why Leslie refused to waste any more time on dealing with him when matters still had to be attended to. Ripping Mickey's knife out of the wall, he'd throw it down near Mickey and then turned off and made his way off towards Kido with nary a break in his demeanor. As the knife clattered to the ground beside him, Mickey knew what the implication was. But he didn't like it one bit and it hit him like a ton of bricks. He shouldn't have trusted Leslie to begin with. He wanted to become the best serial killer there ever was. Even if it meant stepping over others.

"Chrome! Ah! You've...gotta..stop him!"

ChromeSkull was unsure of how to take this sequence of events in. The fire that he had only ever felt as lukewarm was now enough to bring his partner to the point of tears and left with the unspoken of choice to cut off his arm or burn to death. Leslie had given Mickey that choice without the slightest hint of hesitance. Did this mean he was leaning more towards ChromeSkull's way of doing things? Or was there something more to it? Either way, they still had a job to do and it looked like whatever the boy had done to Mickey had taken him out of commission as well. As he started to step past Mickey to follow after Leslie, Mickey ripped off his mask and glanced up at Chrome with his face coated with dried tears. "You told me it was lukewarm..."

I WAS WRONG.

With that Chrome moved forward and left Mickey to go through with his decision. How could it have come to this? He'd been having a successful run of it. But then he met Chrome, even got to head overseas and continue his killing spree! But no matter which corner he's turned, he'd always been taken down a peg by kids with superpowers and now? One of them had decided to take his arm.

"DAMN IT!"

Digging the knife's blade into his arm, Mickey began carving away. Groaning and screaming in agonizing pain all the while. It'd take sometime to carve through the bone. But unless he preferred being roasted to death, he'd have to make due.

@Kaykay

"Heh, like I...said. You'd...regret it..."

Andou barely managed that out to the burning Ghostface as his own Dark and Dark was beginning to consume him. No friends to save him this time. This really might be the end for him. Still, he kept a grim grin on his face as his knees buckled under the pain. Even if a fire extinguisher or some water was found, it was useless. And unlike the killers, he wasn't the kind to carry around something to lop his limbs off with. Perhaps the chainsaws back in the lair that he'd broken into with Leslie, but that was much too far for him to make in his current condition. For now it was just his arm, but he knew the rest of his body didn't have long.

But even in this state, he could hear the words of the man he'd just hit with his dark flames. Leslie, the man who'd brought him here, the injured foreigner, the guy who'd tried to save this girl at the risk of his own life. He was...on their side. ...Heh, what a twist. There were all sorts of manga and light novel heroes who teamed up with someone only to be betrayed by them. Like, say, in that Naruto manga. To think it'd happen in real life, and at a time like this.

Which meant he couldn't just keel over and die just yet! With his free arm, he plucked up both of the sodas he'd grabbed at the store and tossed them over to Kido.

"Kido! Catch!"

Sure, it was no blade, but it was better than nothing. The liquid inside those had no chance of stopping the fire he'd created anyway. Better to give her a fighting chance than none at all. His heart burned as furiously as the flames on his arm, but this was his limit. His hero time was up. He couldn't move a step from this place anymore, the pain in his arm overtaking him completely. Finally, his knees buckled, and he fell to the floor, unconscious.

Andou Jurai's final act of Heroism.

Kido caught the two sodas, but even with three serial killers before her she couldn't take her eyes off the boy she'd just met today. The flames had done their job, couldn't he turn them off now? Wasn't this enough? What the hell was he doing?! Why was he falling to the ground being consumed by the black flames he'd summoned himself? Why...

Why were his last words and actions all to help her out?

thaqJyu.png

"...Hey. Vernon, right?"

The stuttering, crying, and shaking that had characterized her confusion up until now had utterly disappeared. There wasn't any time for that. Sure, her only power was absolutely useless with this many people actively watching her. Maybe she was just a 16 year old girl against two grown, foreign men wielding bladed weapons. But if they thought that would be enough for her to just let a heroic boy like Andou to die right in front of her, they must have been missing a few brain cells!

She was sick of this. Attempts on her life for no discernible reason, the terrible luck of meeting the same killers over and over again, being betrayed by someone she thought she'd become friends with. Fine. If that was how it was going to be, she wasn't going to hold back either. As its leader, the Mekakushi Dan would be shamed if she just ran around like some actor in a horror movie. She wasn't the prey. No, she was the leader. Even if her group wasn't here, after everything he'd done she couldn't think of Andou as just some acquaintance. That boy was someone she had to protect, just like her family. Like Seto. Like Kano. Like everyone else.

Besides, someone long ago had told her that red eyes were the sign of a hero. Wasn't that why they had assembled in the first place? Of course it was, her sister had told her that herself. And the present from her sister at that time had been sliced by these awful villains. She couldn't forgive them. For hurting her friends, for forcing Andou to torture himself like this, for the cowardly act of betrayal, and for stomping on her older sister's memory.

Why had she been such a coward up until now?

"Get out of my way."

Grasping at the soda cans with white knuckles, Kido sprinted towards Leslie as fast as she could, planning to surprise him with the reaction one would never expect from this situation. Right before she'd come into reach of his sickle, she jumped and squatted low. She wasn't a trained fighter or anything and didn't have outstanding reflexes. Thus, dodging the blade would be nigh-impossible by eye-sight. So instead, she just predicted that he'd swing for her upper body and seek a lethal blow.

Of course, even if she'd messed up and he stuck her down low, she couldn't be stopped just like that. Rising back up to her full height, she popped open one of the sodas and slammed it into Leslie's face, hoping to rock him with the the force of her swing and the aftershocks something like that cheap-looking mask would cause on his face. Then, of course, it was still a soda. Kido splashed it into his face, aiming to get some into the eye holes in his mask to mess with his vision.

Kido needed to take him down fast. Andou clearly needed treatment of some sort!

@T.O.M.

• Nice Execution!
As Mickey was left with no other alternative but to sever his arm before the flames spread and engulfed the rest of his body, it was a long and arduous process. It would have been easier to break the arm first before he went about severing it. But given that Mickey couldn't risk trying to snap it without having the flames spread onto his other arm, he wasn't afforded that luxury. If it could even be called that. So through the fabric and flesh he'd go as if he were working over one of his would be victims. Only this time he was the victim and Andou had been the one to hurt him!

"Fucker..."

Mickey growled under his breath as blood splattered onto his face as he continued to cut and cut. The pain would never end. The smell of burning flesh and the pain from the knife's jagged edges tearing through his arm and hitting bone made Mickey want to scream. But he had already made a fool of himself by giving Andou and Kido the satisfaction of hearing him beg Leslie to help him. He wouldn't let them hear him scream for mercy. But his thoughts were ablaze with cries for revenge! Kido and her friends may have outsmarted him again but this time they'd taken his arm!

The other two serial killers who had accompanied Ghostface were in quite the hurry themselves. Neither Leslie or ChromeSkull had been expecting Andou to do what he did. But noticing how his attack on Mickey seemed to take it out of him as well, there was nothing left to do but capture Kido and escape! As the two closed in on the girl, Leslie raised his sickle and prepared to strike. He hoped it wouldn't be this easy however. After all, where was the fun in a slasher's hunt if the victim went down as easily as one swing? As Kido came in however, Leslie was surprised with how well she seemed to predict what he'd do!

His sickle's blade hit nothing but air and he could only glance down as Kido splashed soda all over his mask. Some of it dripping into the eyeholes. Stumbling back onto his rear, there was little Leslie could to prevent Kido from continuing past ChromeSkull and himself as he pushed up his mask and began wiping at his eyes. The soda didn't burn or anything, in fact he would have been surprised if it did! But he still wouldn't be getting anywhere fast if he couldn't see. ChromeSkull wasn't keen on letting Kido escape and reached down to shove Leslie's mask down and yank him to his feet so they could continue. Catching Chrome's hand out of the corner of his eye, Leslie turned his elbow.

As Chrome leaned his head down, Leslie's elbow turned at precisely the exact same moment. The elbow smashed into the eye socket where Chrome had previously been stabbed with a pencil. Stumbling back himself, Chrome clutched at his eye and pulling his hand back he could see the palm of his glove was coated in blood.

giphy.gif

Given the lackluster job ChromeSkull's doctors had done on his face, it wasn't too much of a surprise that it'd taken very little irritation to cause bleeding from his empty eyesocket. But why had Leslie done that? Before Chrome could ponder any further, he'd feel a sharp pain shoot through his stomach. Glancing down he'd see Leslie with one arm continuing to wipe away at his face. While the other held the sickle that was currently wedged right into ChromeSkull's stomach.

"...Why?"

Ripping the sickle free as blood began to spurt from the fresh wound, ChromeSkull reached for where he kept his own pistol. But Leslie was one step ahead of him and cut at the back of ChromeSkull's ankle causing the other killer to topple over. Having finished dealing with Chrome and cleaning his face off, Leslie rose back to his feet and wiped the blood off his sickle. Didn't want Kido's blood to get mixed in with ChromeSkull's after all. He wanted her death to be a clean slate.

"Oh. That's right, you asked me why. Don't have much time but I need to do this for myself. Can't let another big name killer like you take all the glory right? They'll remember Jesse Cromeans but not Leslie Mancuso!"

As Kido had already gotten a headstart on him due to her unexpected distraction,Leslie pulled his mask down and began racing after her. All while she wasn't looking at him of course. If she looked at him then he'd settle back into a leisurely pace. Just the way slashers worked y'know? Watching Leslie and Kido make their way off towards the exit of the attraction, ChromeSkull couldn't help but feel a strange mixture of pride and anger. Pride from seeing Leslie so willing to take out anyone else so he can claim the glory for himself and get a much needed attention boost in the world of serial killers. Anger? Because he was laying here in a quickly expanding pool of his own blood. His partner was busy severing his own arm.

It was safe to say Leslie had really screwed them over.

@Kaykay

With her somewhat reckless but effective strategy a success, Kido had dashed right past the killer. It was important to capture these guys and get them actually punished for their actions. That was the least they deserved. But at the cost of letting this selfless boy die? That couldn't happen at all costs. So instead of beating on the blinded Leslie or trying to fight ChromeSkull next, she dashed over to the now unconscious Andou.

"Hey, hey! Are you awake?"

Kido shook him and spoke to him, but he didn't even budge. Crap, how bad was it? Rummaging through his pockets, she picked up his cell phone and called whoever he had on speed dial. One usually put rather important people on speed dial, after all, so hopefully that person could do...something. It couldn't be any worse than her complete ineptitude. The phone rang and a girl who sounded about the same age as her picked up. After introducing herself briefly and notifying the girl on the other side that Andou was in trouble and of their location, she promptly hung up.

She'd have spoken more at length if she hadn't seen Leslie just slice into ChromeSkull's stomach. Huh? Weren't they a team? Leslie's explanation cleared up nothing except how truly insane he was. Did Leslie dare assert he was human with a mentality like that? Sure, he hadn't ever claimed to be human, not that anyone had asked, but he looked like one, so he should behave like one, right? Then what the hell was this messed up mentality? His sense of priorities...he was no better than a mindless animal. A mindless animal who acted human to satisfy his sick psyche.

Unfortunately, Andou wouldn't be getting any better anytime soon if Leslie just sliced his head off. Which left her to fight him. But it wasn't like Andou was a hostage or anything. By the very fact Leslie had come all this way to "save" her, she was quite clearly his main target. In that case, all she had to do was lead him elsewhere! But where?

Straight to ChromeSkull. The soda trick might not work again, and even if it did could she actually take him out in that short time frame? Banking on that seemed like a pretty bad idea, so she had to get a better weapon. Like the gun ChromeSkull had just gone for. Rushing to him and grabbing the pistol he'd dropped after being sliced at the ankle, she quickly leaped over and away from ChromeSkull, just in case he was still conscious and attacked her or something.

The hooded teen turned around and pointed the gun Leslie's way. Sure, maybe she hadn't held a gun before. Maybe it didn't even have any ammo. There were all sorts of things that could still go wrong. But even an insane killer didn't want to die, right? So even Leslie would have to respect the lethal weapon in her hands.

"You're going to let me and Andou out of here, or I'm going to shoot. I will shoot you know. I'll really do it!"

She raised her voice with each threat she shot at him, withholding only the threat she couldn't take back. Even a masked madman with a sickle wouldn't want to mess with a gun, right?

@T.O.M.

• Nice Execution!

The sounds of Mickey groaning and cursing as he continued to cut deeper and deeper into the recesses of his arm sounded out through the makeshift cave. Along with the obvious pain of the black flames continuing to burn away at him, Mickey was starting to grow faint due to the blood loss. But he couldn't pass out here, he refused to! This wouldn't be how the 2nd Ghostface Killer would go out! Stuck bleeding out mid-way through amputating his own arm because of a couple of dumb kids! ChromeSkull on the other hand was in a bit more of a sticky situation. The wound to his stomach wasn't letting up with it's own blood letting anytime soon and if Chrome's predictions were on point, once Leslie was done with Kido and Andou he'd move on to the two of them next. Make it seem like it was only Chrome and Mickey who had come here and lost in a battle with the Sawyers. All while some innocent teens got caught in the crossfire. The Japanese authorities would be relieved at being able to finally put the ChromeSkull/Ghostface case behind them and stopping another group of killers before it got out of hand in the Sawyers.

All while Leslie would be free to continue his killing spree as he saw fit.

But this wasn't Chrome's first rodeo. He'd been in this macabre business since Leslie had been in diapers. He wouldn't let some cocky upstart be the death of him. If he could just reach his pistol then he could-No! Chrome smashed his fist on the ground as Kido snatched up the pistol. Leslie had finally caught up with the teen and raised his sickle and prepared to cut her down. Only to pause at the sight of the gun directed his way.

hLyPPRp.jpg

"..."

Tilting his head in a manner that signified 'really?' more than anything, Leslie didn't make any sudden moves. In fact he'd even hold his hands up as if surrendering to the teen he'd deceived and was now trying to murder. But ChromeSkull didn't buy it for a second. Rolling onto his back, Chrome reached for his cellphone and shakily typed in a message before sliding it at Kido's feet.

SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM NOW! BEFORE HE KILLS US ALL!

Chrome wasn't too big on the idea that his original victim had gotten hold of a firearm. If she felt so inclined she could have shot Mickey, him, and Leslie and been on her way. But she was still the lesser of two evils in the serial killer's mind. At the most she'd use the pistol to try and intimidate Chrome into staying with Mickey when the police rolled up. She didn't seem like the type to gun them down executioner style despite however much Chrome and Mickey deserved it. In some regard Chrome respected that. But Leslie wasn't as confident in Kido's ability to shoot him. Reaching for his mask he'd push it up and took a step forward.

"Kido, Kido, Kido...We've only known eachother a short time. In that time? You've shown your resourceful, you're smart, you're even willing to go toe to toe with a serial killer to save your friends! All admirable traits and necessary ones for a final girl!"

What was Kido waiting on? An invitation to shoot him?! Chrome smashed his fist on the ground and pointed to Leslie. This was her best chance to stop him! Just shoot the bastard in the head or the chest! Despite ChromeSkull's warnings, Leslie continued forward seemingly unafraid of the gun pointed his way. In fact one could almost say he seemed more amused than anything else.

"I don't really like breaking character like this y'know? Usually, I put on the mask and boom! It's dead silent from there. Heh, you see what I did there with the whole dead silent thing? Right, right. You know you should have me dead to rights. I mean all I got is a sickle and you've got a gun!"

Leslie continued to step forward as he dropped the sickle to the ground. The weapon landed with it's blade sticking right into the floor near Kido. By this point Leslie had gotten close enough that Kido could have literally pressed the barrel against his chest and pulled the trigger. But the question was up in the air. Would she be able to? Chrome couldn't understand what must have been going on in the teen's head. Were he in her shoes, he would have put four in Leslie's chest and two in his head just to make sure. Guns were distasteful in Chrome's line of work because it took the 'fun' out of things but this wasn't a victim. This was saving his own ass.

600full-behind-the-mask:-the-rise-of-leslie-vernon-screenshot.jpg

Closing his eyes for a brief moment, Leslie exhaled and then opened his eyes as he suddenly reached down and gripped the barrel of the pistol. Provided Kido kept a grip on it, Leslie brought it up and held it against his chest. All the while having that same smirk on his face. As if this was nothing more than an exchange between two friends. Rather than a serial killer taunting his would-be victim.

"You could just shoot me right now. Bullet straight through the heart, shatters my spine on the way out. I fall over dead in seconds. But there's just one big issue with this plan of yours, Kido." Leslie sought to smack Kido across the face and wrench the gun from her hands. "We both know you don't have the guts for it." The killer snarled as if he'd been annoyed by the lack of resolve on Kido's part to simply gun him down in coldblood. Looking over the pistol now that it was in his possession, Leslie sighed. "You know normally I'm not a big fan of guns. They kind of go against the whole slasher creed y'know? The guy chases girls like you with a knife-" Catching Chrome getting up with knife in hand out of the corner of his eye, Leslie aimed the gun and he didn't hesitate like Kido.

*BAM BAM BAM*

Smoke trailed off from where Leslie had shot ChromeSkull and the knife clattered to the floor. With ChromeSkull falling to the ground face first. The impact being enough to knock his mask off his face and send it skidding across the floor until Leslie propped his foot onto it. "Well, I suppose every rule has it's exception, heh." Kicking the mask aside, Leslie unloaded the pistol and tossed the clip and the gun itself aside. Reaching down for where he'd drop his sickle, he'd grab his mask and grinned as he turned back to where he'd knocked Kido aside.

"Now, where were we huh? Catching up?"

@Kaykay

Kido had trained the gun on him. Her finger was on the trigger. By ChromeSkull's text it seemed the gun was fully operational. This battle was as good as hers as soon as she pulled the trigger. But if she pulled it, what separated her from these killers? That she'd done it in self-defense? Sure, that was enough legally, but could she really just shoot a man down in good conscience? This was no small decision. Once she pulled the trigger, she would never be able to take it back. He'd die. He'd really, seriously die.

She couldn't. Even as he touched the gun himself, her hands began to shake on the gun. Resolving to fight was one thing. Resolving to kill was completely different. Kido wasn't ready to go that far. So as he hit her in the face, the gun fell from her shaking hands, taken by the man who was trying to kill her. A single hit wasn't enough to knock her down, but she was still stunned mentally. She knew she'd messed up. She should've just shot him when she could. Now this was a fair fight. Or, rather, the scales had shifted drastically. Once again, Leslie had the armament advantage.

But that was fine. Now that she knew she couldn't kill him, Kido quickly regained her composure. Hitting someone was something she could do without question, unlike wielding a gun. Besides, there was no point looking at what she'd done wrong. That'd just get everyone killed. Both her and Andou. What good would that be? Running from everyone that threatened her, even in her mind? No, no more of that. Reaching into her pocket for the remaining can of soda, the teen took a quick step back before staring Leslie down.

3mj7dUW.png

"No. You're going to step back, unless you want to get hurt."

Despite those words, the same trick probably wouldn't work twice. A blind rush might just get her clipped this time, or worse. Thus, instead of a mad dash, she slowly approached him as he stalked towards her. And just a little out of striking range for either of them, she whipped out the can from her pocket and attempted to blind him with another splash of soda, following up to knock him down with a kick if it worked.

@T.O.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.