The Iwakusberg Address

Eagles?

• Eagles.

• Caw caw, motherfucker.

• Uh, I'm actually Canadian. We won the war of 1812 you know. In spite of taking the most casualties.

• Brazil es numero uno hue hue hue hue hue.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brovo

Ferret Dad
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons and evenings, some weekends.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Science Fiction, Post Apocalypse, Horror, Romance, Survival...
usa-american-flag-waving-in-wind-real-close-up-animated-gif.gif

A bit less than four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this internet a new web site, conceived in owls and dedicated to the proposition that all role players are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that web site, or any web site so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure the endless spam of shitty jokes regurgitated nonstop by unfunny users. We are met on a great subforum of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of these threads, as a final resting place for those who gave their sanity so that the web site might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this spam. The brave men cis gendered scum, active and inactive, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our lack of moderator powers to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here--because we're a fucking role playing site for crying out loud--but it can never forget what they did here. At least, until the next LoLCat meme steals the interwebs of our parents facebook pages. It is for the active users, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here, dedicated to the hatred of shitty Trump memes great task remaining before us--that these honored inactive users, we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of half-hearted devotion before leaving to have more time to watch Saturday morning cartoons and anime. That we here highly resolve that those inactive users shall not have left in vain, that this web site, under Owls and the vastly superior ferrets, shall have a new birth of freedom from shitty fucking memes, and that the complete dictatorship which is not at all beholden to the people, which rules over the people, for the people, shall not become so infuriated with shitty memes that they delete this site for good.

It is thus with this completely original speech that I hereby decree, we all exercise our more sane faculties, and simply defeat the beast that is unfunny memes with the greatest weapon in our arsenal. A weapon so wide spread and powerful, that every American has demonstrated its use in this past fair election with the greatest of efficiency.

Apathy and the lack of any fucks to give.

By the blessed holy ferret, may we thus remember forever the sacrifice of the unloved moderators, and do them the favour of simply not feeding shitty memes. Ra'men.

All stand for the national anthem. If you are too obese to stand, simply raise your cheeseburger-devouring hand instead. Or your smartphone with a fake candle app you purchased for two dollars because you're a fucking stupid teenager who can't be arsed to bring a lighter... Oh, right, the anthem.

tl;dr: Don't feed shitty memes, ignore them. Use America's greatest power of apathy to win.

killed me
send halp

:shocked:

I thought this was Gwazi at first. You people make my brain hurt with less than 4 hours of sleep. I'll get back to this when I am fully functioning and not ready to go hunt down every 24 year old in a 5 mile radius for castration.

Mad momma is not the picture of sane mental faculties that she should be.

BR #1 gib monie pls huehuehuehuehue

• Love
Reactions: Brovo and Pahn
Hate to say it Brovovov but I think making a thread like this in response to shitty memes sort of contradicts the advice you're trying to give. :P

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Hate to say it Brovovov but I think making a thread like this in response to shitty memes sort of contradicts the advice you're trying to give. :P
You're one of the Confederates, aren't you?

(What I'm doing is, instead of riding and beating the shit out of a dead meme, I'm making my own meme. Or at the very least, I'm using a meme that hasn't been beaten into utter retarded death over the past four months. Nobody needs to be reminded Trump is a thing. It's irritating. So instead, if you want to make a political joke, at least make one that isn't being spread like an all consuming cancer of the Internet. Even when I log into Starcraft II or League of Legends I get inundated with trump memes. Humour is relative so whether you find it funny or not is equally valid. Free speech and all that jazz.)

Reactions: Pahndemic
Stop going to the theater, nerd. You'll thank me later.

• Useful
Reactions: Jorick
Maybe you should watch the Apprentice a bit @Abraham Lincoln

Maybe you should watch the Apprentice a bit @Abraham Lincoln
Silence your foul tongue, fool. You have taken the political arena and made it into a joke. We should be liberating the people, not mocking them!

Silence your foul tongue, fool. You have taken the political arena and made it into a joke. We should be liberating the people, not mocking them!
I am liberating the people and freeing them from this shit post contamination that our current leadership has gotten to soft and bleeding heart to deal with!

This is all rumors, nonsense! I didn't smoke crack! That picture was a fake.

MY BROTHER DID IT, THAT'S RIGHT!

I'll go and liberate myself onto some ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.