Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
This is the epic journey of Jinx, as he travels through time and space.

Jinx was apparently visiting someplace in England when he came across a curious looking blue telephone box.

Tardis1.jpg

Upon entering said box, he felt as if he was in the middle of some funky ass LSD trip.

After waking up with sharpie marks all over his face, he found himself in a world strangely like the modern day; however, he saw someone doing a funky dance.

150.gif

Little did Jinx know, but he found himself 50 years in the future. A future in which Diana has evolved into a crazy cat lady!

BUT IT'S IN THE FUTURE~

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yteSoYoeNig"]YouTube- Lonely Way ~XENOGLOSSIA Ver.~[/ame]

MY NAME IS PAOROU.

EARTH... IS AT STAKE.

Yes. She has a surplus amount of cats.

AND IN THE FUTURE, EVERYTHING IS OWNED BY FOX! WWWAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

LITTLE FOX LOGOS WILL HOVER TO THE LOWER RIGHT HAND SIDE OF US AND WILL REFUSE TO GO AWAY!

What kinda cats aare we talking about here?

Regular, boring cats, or FUTURE CATS with fucking laser vision and wings and shit?

Paorou is now an astronaut who keeps saying earth is at stake.

While little gurls sing cutesy songs in the background.

AND IN THE FUTURE!!!!

I will be the same except I'll live underwater.

In the future I will be a bitter old guy who only cares about his writing, and watching his 20 year younger girl next door take a shower through his conveniently placed telescope.

In the future ISAF destroys the world as we know it...

...with lemmings...

In the future, Mur Zombies will be a terrorist group.