THE IWAKU TIME MACHINE

And in the future, you're all still lying to yourselves.

especially Asmo, who's still pretending he's an accomplished writer.

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO IN THE FUTURE THAT OCCURS IN 1976, MUTANT NOOBS ROAM THE WASTELANDS AND BUTTER IS ELECTED TO THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE OFFICE!!!

In 2019, Orochi converts to Scientology. Good going.

In 2012, nothing happened except survivalists locked themselves into bunkers never to see the light of day again. No one missed them.

Though, Wal-Mart did self destruct.

I'm still lost, whether in the past, present or future. *enters another random door*

In 2101, War was beginning...

Asmodeus: What happen...

Porg: Somebody set up us the bomb.

We get signal.

Asmodeus: Main screen turn on.

It's you!

Paoru: How are you gentlemen. All your base are belong to us!

Asmodeus: What you say?

Paoru: You have no chance to survive, make your time.

Ha ha ha...

Porg: Captain!

Asmodeus: Take off every zig!!!

You know what you doing!

MOVE ZIG!!! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

... THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Oh great, thanks Ryker, fucking thanks.

Now how the hell am I supposed to think again of the guy in the game when all I'll come up with now is the image of Paorou's avatar and that picture of Asmodeus you found on 4chan?

Christ, man, you're a dick.

ALL YOUR BASE (YOUR BASE)

ALL YOUR BASE (YOUR BASE) ARE BELONG TO US.

In the future all countries except Madagascar get wiped out by the greatest plague ever seen by man. This is in the year 2222

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO IN THE FUTURE THAT HAPPENS IN 1984, NOOBS WILL ROAM THE WASTES THAT WAS IWAKU AND S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CLANS WILL ESTABLISH THEMSELVES IN WHAT WAS ONCE DYSTOPIA, SALVAGING THE TECHNOLOGY AND BECOMING LIKE THE RESISTANCE IN TERMINATOR SALVATION. IT WILL ALL COME TO A HEAD IN THE NOOB UPRISING OF 1942, WHEN NOOBS CROSS INTO THE DYSTOPIAN TERRITORY IN SEARCH OF BREAD!!!

In the future...I'll still probably shy away from sex conversations! >_<

SAUSAGES ARE USED AS BODYGUARDS AND MERE PAOROUS ARE SLAVES. ALSO, IT'S 1977 NOT '76.

In some corner of my mind I still think he's the dog, I don't know why.

I mean, it'd explain the emoticons, dogs can't do much besides barking, frowning and closing their eyes, so I figure he just uses the internet to explain his much deeper emotions. The whole sex thing can be explained too, maybe the dog just doesn't know enough about human anatomy.

Or the dog is a girl, that would explain so much.