The Iwaku Tea Party!

*GMK's kegnought climbs from boston harbor* I object to this tea party on the grounds of faggotry

*GMK's Kegnought walks off into the sunset before the tea party is bombarded from orbit*

I say, how crude.

*Drinks tea*

What are zee white womenz?

Good sir, we only carry white women if you do not require they possess teeth-cleaning apparatus'. The breath, it is like a fine French wine.

*walks in with a crazy top hat and evil smile*
*throws tea cups around with mad hare companion and leaves*

Don't worry nic, I have three squads of terminators deep striking to this location in a few minutes.

Why must you alwayz kill everything, Misuerrrrrrrrr.

Ah, pay it no mind, I have a improbability shield on this location. After all I wanted this to be a relaxing little get together. *sips tea* Who wants to play croquet?

An Englishman cannot be deep struck.

*ties up GMK in the stables*

From now on, anyone who tries to disrupt this tea party is a talentless plebian with no decorum and poor breeding.

*butters a crumpet*

*Runs in* OY Gov' Them's sayin' tha bleedin' stable's on fo-yer...you shou' probably be checken' tha' ou'...

*only now remembers to remove his cap*

*ties a handkerchief around his neck, places another one on his lap, and holds both fork and knife*

Shall we begin?

Lol save that I'm one of the more royal blooded Iwakuans lol.

What an outrageous claim to the throne

._.

what that I have written records of being a descendant of emperor Charlemagne?

*leans towards Paorou*

He's what we call New Blood.

*scowls at Myrnodyn*

Well don't just stand there you horrible little man. Attend to it!

*smiles benignly* Well then my good sirs, the unexpected comedy. I suppose I should have seen it coming.

It is ever renewing.

As are you.

And hopefully the Tea supply too.

*Looks around*