rissa

the clairvoyant pterodactyl
Original poster
VENGEANCE
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER

HAPPY FEBRUARY! WELCOME TO...

love_festival.gif

All February long Iwaku will be celebrating LOVE in all of its glorious forms— be it romantic, familial, platonic, or something indescribable, we're gunna be cheering it on. Join us in our various scheduled events, contests, and fun themed threads and challenge yourself to try out new things and dive into the sea of love alongside us!

:heart:

scheduled_1.gif

Valentine Spirit

THE VALENTINE REACTS ARE BACK, BABY! :lovestruck:

All month long you can use the Valentine react— and if you give and receive enough of them, you'll get some fun trophies! We even added a new level of trophy this year for giving and receiving 100 valentines! >:3

Want that Valentine Spirit Trophy?
Participate in at least 3 events, contests, general chat topics, and then post HERE to request your trophy!

Iwaku Love Contest

Do you love love? Do you like writing short stories about love? Do you like winning prizes? You do, don't ya? Well hurry on over to the Iwaku Love Contest and get them fingers typing! Don't wait, submissions are due on Valentines Day! (2/14)

The Bone(r) Challenge

Do you like a little... spice in your life? @Diana has released a weird and potentially amazing new challenge for those feelin' extra saucy. Head on over to the The Bone(r) Challenge to learn more about it (and how you can snag a fancy new trophy)!

Two Kisses and a Toot

Two truths and a lie— love edition. @rissa will be dropping a new love-themed thread this Friday (2/3) based on everyone's favorite party game. Can you guess which is the lie toot? Who knows, if you guess well enough you may get a trophy. :^)

Roleplay(er) Shout-Out

It's the month of love and appreciation and in following tradition- putting your favorite roleplay(er)s on the spot (with love)! Head on over to the Roleplay(er) Shout-Out thread to shout about your favorites!

Who's your Valentine?

Platonic, familial, or something else entirely, who is your Valentine this year? Is it someone in your real life or a member of the site? Come chat with us and let that special someone know!

Be My Avatar

A new week-long event has dropped! Do you have a favorite ship? Do you wanna scream about that ship? Check out @MaryGold's Be My Avatar thread to get the lovey dovey deets about this event!

GO HAVE SOME FUN AND SPREAD THE LOVE AND DON'T FORGET TO...

Valentine.png

SINCE I AM STUCK HOME ANYWAY I SHALL GO FOR THIS. GOTTA GET THEM ALL!!!!

My desire to have trophies pushed me to join events I usually avoid 😂 I am here to claim my trophyyyy

Events I participated in are:

Iwaku love contest
Two kisses and a toot
Rper shout out
Who's your valentine
And I think be my avatar?(at the time of writing this in waiting to see if my avatar counts 😂)

Now to spam random posts for the valentines react 😂

I WANT MY TROPHIE !!! pls and thank you so much

Participated in:
Who's your valentine?
Be my avatar
Two kisses and a toot
Roleplay(er) shout-out

I think there might be more but I could also be wrong djjdmx

I have participated in all the Valentine's-related threads that are up at the time of writing this, except for TKAAT and Bone(r) Challenge (it's coming [heh], I promise). Gimme my trophy plssssss~

You guys don't already have the spirit trophy from last year?

I HAVE SUBMITTED FOR PFFT, ILC, AND THE BONER CHALLENGE, BUT I HAVE NO PROOF OF IT YET.

I do, wasn't sure if it was the same trophy or not lol

I would like a new trophy please!

I have participated in Two Kisses and a Toot, Who's Your Valentine, and Be My Avatar.

Can i grab my trophy please? I've posted in Be My Avatar, Two Kisses and a Toot & Who's Your Valentine? 😊

I gave and received a 100 Valentine reacts, participated in ILC together with the Boner Challenge, participated in Two kisses and a Toot, CREATED Roleplay(er) Shout-out, had @rissa as my Valentine and currently have a couple in my avatar for Be My Avatar. GIB.

I HAVE SUBMITTED FOR PFFT, ILC, AND THE BONER CHALLENGE, BUT I HAVE NO PROOF OF IT YET.
CAN CONFIRM PFFT. I WILL SEND DIANA A LIST SOONISH BUT THIS IS ALSO A REMINDER FOR EVERYONE THAT THERE ARE FIVE (5) MORE FROG TROPHIES LEFT!

I NOW HAVE ALSO GAVE 100 VALENTINES

Hihi, I wrote something for ILC, posted in Be My Avatar, and I just (like a minute ago) sent in smth for the bone(r) challenge ❤ I would like a trophy pls & thank you very much ❤❤❤❤

I would like a trophy! Please and thank you so much! ^^

I participated in:
Who's your valentine?
Be my avatar
Two kisses and a toot

I'd like to get my trophy, please. I participated in:
ILC, Be My Avatar, the Shipping Thread, and Who is your Valentine.
Edit: And I gave 100 valentine reactions.

Last edited:
I did things too like
Be my Avatar; Who is your Valentine, Two Kisses and a Toot pwetty plwease

Dusts off the megaphone. Been a minute since I used this but here to claim my trophy!

I participated in Who's Your Valentine?, Be My Avatar, Showing Appreciation, & 100 Valentine reacts. 😁 I did better than I expected to.

I just found out how to check how many reactions I've given! Apparently I had already gave over 100 valentines! ^^ Yaayy

• Haha
Reactions: iridescent
i have given and received over a 100 valentines, participated in 2kisses n a toot, rper shout out, who's your valentine, be my avatar, and pffffft <3

*me waiting for my 100 valentine's received and ILC participation and winners trophy.

open-arms-trent.gif