The Iwaku Family Tree

YUS MY CHILD. WE SHALL. AUNTIE STACI IS HURR FOR FUNNNNSSS 8D
-picks up modest-chan and runs around.-

I call shenanigans for I am still an orphaned bastard and Rina is also unwanted... Rina, I claim you as my sister until you are adopted and I am left out in the cold. It is a good thing I don't mind the cold that much.

TAKING ALL UNWANTED ORPHANS!!! *puts up notice on every available surface in the thread*

The queen of Insanity needs not these things Staci.

Q .Q
I..
I am queen?
<3

-puts on a crown made from colorful paper braided together.-
QUEEEEN.
-stomps on things.-

And here I thought I was the Queen of insanity. I shall have you all executed for attempting to crown another.

Unless I'm actually the queen of something else. Either way, I shall be a very powerful queen of something, because irl I always get stuck with princessy types that insist I am the loyal bodyguard. Don' want that! No mo'!

Fool, I ain't no princess. Princesses don't threaten to whip people, and they don't kidnap men. And they certainly don't have man harems.
And they aren't usually pantsless. Or vicious or crude.

The Mistress of Insanity? More like the Mistress of Pain!

Queen. Not mistress, princess, lady, or anything else.

Queen.

I think being short and underestimated has left a toll on my mind.

Queen of EEEEvillll!

I call shenanigans for I am still an orphaned bastard and Rina is also unwanted... Rina, I claim you as my sister until you are adopted and I am left out in the cold. It is a good thing I don't mind the cold that much.

Yes! We can be brother and sissy! I think all orphan kids should be toghether and make a family! How about that?!

Not wearing pants? in MY Asylum? That's a technical foul.

Also; this shit is mine.

Mine, goddamn it.

*runs around pantsless*

I lost them. I don't have a choice. Yeah, that's it!

I've been pantsless for almost as long as I've been on the forum... I don't think I've EVER seen anyone complain o.O

Stop talking about yourself that way, Karsi. No one is judging you.