The Iwaku Family Tree

*peeks around the corner at Arashi* hey, i like fire too *pulls out zippo and tosses it to Arashi* there ya go

ooh Iwaku family :D Here's mine xD

Laharlsama's mother
Hirohashi's father
church's mother
Aira's mother
Angelic_devil's mother (she's adopted in to the family though xD)
Chrona's wife
Angelic_devil's wife
church's daughter
Angelic_devil's sister
Gummy-devil's grandmother
Lupine's fiance (at least I were for a while, I don't really remember if we broke it off xD I WAS DRUNK WHEN IT HAPPENED xD hhaha NOT MY FAULT xD DON'T JUDGE MEEE xD haha)

Our family makes paradoxes xD

*roasting marshmallows over the burning chat* Duchess... I can be your pet psychopathic pyro hyper-cat-thing.

Yeah, I think Staci and I are related somehow. Cousins sound about right, Su~tay~see? *offers marshmallow*

Oh, and Bellsong. Oh, Chimetune... she is the me from an alternate universe, only not really.

That makes Arashi my cousin.

...I'm going to end up related to everyone, aren't I.

*throws a cookie at oz-cuz* Yes. If Iwaku was a RL place it'd be in the Pogey up in the mountains o' the South. Incest, rah! Moonshine, double rah!

Everyone is my aunt and/or uncle. *sage nod*

YAY I have a psychopathic pyro hyper-cat-thing!!!! *glomps Arashi* welcome to the family ^_^

I live in the South! I resent that remark. I only kiss my brother as a joke. >:[

I'm only an hour from Pogey territory, and I divorced my brother because he made fun of my twelve missing teeth. What state, Ozoz?

Texas. But I was born in Virginia. :B

I see I see. I like Virginia, my mom's family is in Newport News. Ever been to York Town?

Tenshi, will you be my robot karate butler? Or just my karate butler.

Okay, so, i'm honestly curious...and i'm sorry if it sounds patronizing or condescending or sarcastic...but is everything really bigger in texas??

Yes. Yes I have.

*From Richmond*

AND OF COURSE IT IS DUCHESS.

And by everything you mean....?

I loooove those places! *tackles*

I shall be your dragon/ Predator/Assassin butler. Does that work Arashi?

I DON'T WANNA BE NINJA-SAN'S AUNTIE. >:C