Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi Black
Interaction: Everyone
-

He was about to apologize to JoAnne as it seems he had used his power subconsciously to know her name but before he could they were all ushered onto the bus by the representative. He listed to the arrogant man's power and found it...rather dull all things considered. "I guess I'll go next." Levi spoke from his seat choosing not to stand up since they were on a bus and that was dumb to do. "My power is called the gestalt field, everything I will to be true in a ten foot radius around me becomes so. A benign example would be with Ms. Stephens here, I had thought and believed she had told me her name so I knew it but in the end she had not said as such to me, this is a subconscious use of it. At a more extreme level if I believed the floor of this bus I am standing on to be lava then it would be or if someone was standing near me I could will them to be dead, though once either the person of the floor I am standing on is outside my ten foot radius they are no longer affected unless I do something to make it true both inside the field and outside of it also since I am inside the field anything I will or believe about myself stays true until I wish." He finished explaining calmly to the rest of them.
---------------
Things being affected
-
None

JoAnne Stephens

Interactions: All

Before Adrian started blabbing, it looked like the other guy was going to say something to her. But he was cut off. By Mr. glasses. Oh, boy, was that guy high and mighty. So rude, acting like the rest of them were all just worthless trash and there was no point in them even being there. 'This is my power… I call it recharge…' the woman mouthed her mimicry of the glasses boy, sounding both pompous and moronic as she muttered it to the back of the bus seat in front of her. 'Don't make me angry or I'll zap ya…' She finished off her round of mocking with a well-placed eyeroll. It seemed like, by the guy's display, that he tended to touch the object he was syphoning power from. If that was true, Jo wasn't too worried about being bled out. Her ability had a handy little way of keeping people from touching her if she didn't want them to. If it wasn't true, that could be a whole other ballgame. Before Adrian could get fully seated, JoAnne offered a bit of honey-coated advice. "Be careful on that high horse there, sugar. Wouldn't want ya fallin' off and breakin' ya neck."

The kid sat down as if none of them even existed. Why participate if you were just going to ignore everyone anyway? It kind of just sounds like he talks in an attempt to boast about himself and demean other people. Must be his whole purpose for living, bless his heart. The other man with the weird knowledge power went next. According to him, he could literally make anything he wanted to be reality come true within a ten-foot radius of himself. Useful power really. It could be used for traps the most when it came to dealing with pursuers and knowledge. Or that's the best she could think for now. As long as he was close enough, he could do anything. Now THAT is a power. Had he lived just a century earlier or any time before that, the man would have been revered as a god.

Seeing all these cool powers made hers feel kind of disappointing. Not that it didn't come with some cool tricks, but she was sure not changing the fabric of reality or anything like that. But what bothered her more than that was that no one here was telling their names. Not even first names. Where are the introductions? What's all this power-only stuff? They were going to be living with each other for a while, right?

"Alrighty! Might as well go next." JoAnne didn't stand, but she curled up until her knees were on the seat and she could lean her elbows on the seat in front of her to see everyone. "I'm JoAnne Stephens. Just call me JoAnne or Jo. Nothin' too fancy. And as far as I can tell, my body is the gateway to a dimensional pocket that allows me to store any number of objects. Like havin' a bottomless bag o' tricks, but the bag is my entire body." Were they supposed to do a demonstration? JoAnne reached the fingers of her right hand into the palm of her left and pulled out a pen. She just held it up briefly before shoving it right back into her left palm. "That's all." She smiled and dropped her chin down onto her hands, waiting for the rest to introduce themselves.

Reactions: Dakota K5
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(255, 153, 255)][I][U]S E N E C I O • A L L I U M[/U][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

@conman2163 @Kurogane86 @SoleStride @Dakota K5 @Frenchy
Senecio could barely stammer out a thank you before he was quickly guided onto the bus and seated with the others. It was the snobbish young man, Adrian if he remembered correctly, who introduced himself first. Senecio felt the air get as charged as the sky just before a lightning storm, just by presence alone. He was impressed, to say the least, but that was undermined by the slightest quiver of apprehension. This was a safe haven, but powerful people were nevertheless a danger. One of many he was taught to avoid. Still, Senecio couldn't help but feel a prickle of curiosity, especially after JoAnne's comments lightened his mood.

The older man--or so Senecio presumed, from his deeper tone--came next. If the young man had been fascinated by the last one, he truly felt overwhelmed now. He was the creator and destroyer of his own world--so long as the world was ten feet of him. Senecio tilted his head curiously, but remained pressed against the back of his seat. He was nicer than the rude man, especially with his earlier offer to help. Definitely a possible person to befriend.

Up next was JoAnne. Hers was a curious power, but astounding nonetheless. For a brief moment, Senecio wondered just what she was hiding up her sleeves, or rather, arms. Just like a clown car. A brief smile of amusement flitted over Senecio's face at the thought of clowns dropping out of sleeves, before dropping temporarily. In hindsight, it proved to be a terrifying mental image. Clowns aside, she was definitely someone he could trust.

Senecio's stomach drop as realized it was his turn to say hello. Swallowing hard, he sat up a bit straighter. "Um, hello there. My name is Senecio. Senecio Allium. I can do things with plants." Sensing the lackluster tone in his voice, he cleared his throat and tried again. "I mean, I can control them. Kinda. I can grow them. It's sort of something I can't help, especially when I get nervous, I guess. And, uh, I can do this." Senecio extended his arm, and from his palm sprouted a thin vine. It curled upward, spiraling around his arm to his elbow, before sprouting into a multitude of small white flowers. The petals began to break off, scattering off to drift around the bus. Senecio blushed in embarrassment and looked down. "Um, that's sort of it."

Reactions: Dakota K5
Adrian Hillier

Adrian continued to read his book, as he did a comment from the southern girl caused him to miss his place. He looked up, rolled his eyes and was about to speak when the old man started talking. His power was something like spacial domination within a 10ft radius. Adrian peeked up from his book clearly interested in his power, he then looked around and found himself in the old man's radius of power. 'Could be potentially troublesome. I should be mindful to keep my distance especially if any altercation would arise.' He thought to himself.

The Southern girl was up next. He went back to his book only half listening. He heated her power explained as unlimited storage within her body. He peeked up to see her demonstrate her ability. She pulled out a pen, seriously a pen. "What a waste." He muttered to himself. 'She isn't using her power to its full capabilities she's only using it as a way to carry her things.'

Next was the weed kid. He spoke softly, and it just angered Adrian. 'Geez, speak up you piece of trash. It's bad enough I have to see you, smell your pollen but now I have to strain to hear you.' He thought angrily to himself. He demonstrated his growing plant ability, Adrian huffed and went back to his book. A flower petal wafted twords him landing on his hair. He plucked it held it between his fingers and vaporized it all without looking up from his book. He shot the weed kid a cold stare when the ashes of the petal fell to the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.