The Island Virus

and i just realized that i have posted every three posts, should i hold back or is this ok?

Mrrrr. Sorry for not being able to reply yet. I was sick horribly for a week. I'll post as soon as I can. ;-;

Thank you. But I feel so horriable not being able to reply for so long. TT~TT I'm a horrible person. TT~TT

It's alright! I'm still waiting for someone else to reply before starting the storm >:] But don't feel pressured to post if you're feeling ill :O

Are you sure? Because I don't want to be the cause for the group to not being able to on. . . . ;-;

Nope ur ok! im about to post. again xD

and now i wait for the other ppl to post >.>

PEOPLE! GET ON AND ADVANCE THE STORY DANGIT!

for anyone wondering (if any of you are) since only me and Clockwork were really posting (Xp) we have moved into the 1x1 forums and us two are continuing it. if you liked the premise and want to read along: PLEASE come find us there and follow our adventures on a zombie infested rock xD

P.S. We killed off your characters so that we didn't steal them and make them do things you didn't want us to. Just FYI.

But you can still post in the group IC, should you want to

I am so so sooo very sorry! I lost my old computer and it wouldn't let me post in any role play threads. I'm so sorry I have no other words to everyone. I've just gotten a new computer a few days ago and I just wanted to say sorry to everyone that I wasn't able to post and this was unforgivable. Sorry. U_U