The Island OOC

Yay i ish accepted *dances around* i'll stick with one character for now and see what happens lol

Okie doke! If we get one or two more people, than we can start! :)
I still need two other queen/king characters for spring and summer! :D

Okie doke! If we get one or two more people, than we can start! :)
I still need two other queen/king characters for spring and summer! :D

Sadly, I don't think that anyone else wants to become a King or Queen. What if, just for now, we could say that the Rulers of Blomatari and Hetalia are currently on a long, far off journey to settle confidential matters and that, for now, their lands are temporarily being watched over by both the High Council and the Rulers of Levalith and Wethiryn?

That could work, because I would really want this RP to get rolling!
Thanks for the idea!

Still need someone for the Queen of Blomatari?

Character Sheet:

General
Picture:
flowers_and_cream_by_d_black_cat-d538qsu.jpg
swing+1.jpg

Full Name: Iris Elodine
Species: Deletaine (Wren essence, Water and Air elements)
Region: Queen of Blomatari

Physical
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Red
Hair Type/Length: Wavy hair, that falls about mid-back
Skin Tone: Fair skin, not too pale.
Scars: None.
Body Mods[Tattoos/Piercings]: Tattoo of a wren on her right arm.

Mental
Personality: Iris is a person who opens up little by little. She can be very shy at times, and it takes time for her to fully trust a person. Iris is very observant, and direct- if she's comfortable enough around you. She's always someone that you can confide in and be honest around- but if you get on her bad side, she can be very cruel and insensitive. She's logical, not easily led or swayed by what she's feeling- and is an expert at keeping her emotions in check.
Strengths[Min. of 3]: Water, Air, Plant usage (poisons, foods, etc.)
Weaknesses[Min. of 3]: Physical Strength, Dry places, Tight closed places (closets, elevators, etc.)
Skills:

-Water Manipulation
-Air Manipulation
-Freezing
-Levitation/Flight
-Storm Generation
-Weather Manipulation

Life
Backstory: Before Iris' father had became the King of Blomatari, he had been a pauper in the streets of Liverpool. The only thing that he had actually owned was a small fishing boat. He had worked in the meat-packing business, making less han minimum wage. He couldn't afford a mortgage, so he lived on his boat. When Iris' father got laid off, it was even more difficult to pay his dues, and he could no longer afford docking fees for his little boat. In search of a better place, he decided to sail- eventually happening upon Blomatari in storm. Her mother, a princess at that time, found him and took him in- at first making him a mere knight, but eventually marrying him.
Birthplace: Blomatari
Family: Parents, and one younger sister.