4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them
lCMW3rp.jpg

As the premise says, this is an RP exploring the "what if" that exists regarding supernatural powers existing, but the users then being seized by the government and shunned by the people of the world as monsters. It is originally an idea I came up with several years ago, but I never really put it into action.

The RP centers around what is known as Supernatural Virtute Altissimi, or "Supernatural Ability School". It is the one place that all islanders are required to attend for a period of four years. This school teaches new islanders how to both control their abilities, and live a productive life on the island. It also provides an overview of the history of the island.

This RP will follow the lives and moments of your characters, ability users who just came to the island, and their story of integration into the new life they've been given. Periodically threats to the island will pop up, and along with other islanders, your characters may be forced to defend their homes.

I will set no real "requirement" for post length, but keep in mind that I prefer a post that is at least one paragraph long, or a minimum of five sentences. This is likely not going to be the best RP for those that prefer one line responses. Character sheets will be required, however they will be minimum on items they need to be completed and accepted. I also prefer an "on your honor" system for any kind of combat that happens in posts, so no cooky systems will need to be memorized and followed.

Oh yeah, and as a small side note, keep in mind all you redstars that I keep all of my roleplays strictly bluestar friendly. So I refer to Iwaku policy on that.

If interested, post below or message me via PM.

You already know I'm interested @conman2163, I'll even be your CO-GM when this gets off the ground

Haha, good to know mate.

@conman2163
Despite my lack of time, I want in. Ooooooooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

• Love
Reactions: Dakota K5
@conman2163 I'm in. I'm thinking serious character this time.

• Love
Reactions: Dakota K5
Status
Not open for further replies.