The Island Game

I think I'd prefer the jungle. at least food and water are more available.

Would you rather be f-ed by a baseball team in the jungle or in the desert?

In the jungle. I might be able to make my escape there.

Would you rather be stabbed repetitively in the anus by a samurai sword or pump Vaseline into your nipples with an AIDs infected needle?

I'll take the stabbing... who knows, it might be pleasurable after all.

Would you be stabbed by a knife in the balls, or be pricked to death by a thousand needles?

Pricked to death. No one's touching my little brother, for he's my... *breaks into a song* Little Brother, I remember when you were first born. Then came my mother, rubbing you off little bro.

Would you rather suck on a used tampon for water or eat out a dead dog for food?[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]

i think i'd rather cook that dead dog... ^_^

would you rather have to eat your own body part or starve to death?

I'd starve. I flinch even at a papercut, let alone cutting my own body part.

Would you rather give the rusty trombone (blow a man's crusty asshole while giving him a handjob from behind) or receive the Mexican mudslide (give a man head from behind while he plops a warm moist turd down your chest)?

uhm... mudslide then? just so long as that stuff never gets near my mouth.

uhm... would you rather have a baseball bat, or a small twig... stuck there...?

Small twig, naturally.

Stuck on the island, would you rather be fat or would you rather starve?

i'd rather be fat. at least i'll have fat to burn while waiting for salvation.

would you rather be picked up by a crew of 'hungry' sailors, or be rescued by a school of sentient fish?

Sentient fish sounds weaker. I'll go for the sailors.

Stuck on the island, would you rather have an edible bottom or have all food you find on the island tastes of bum?

Both are rather bad options... but i'd take the bum-tasting food anyways, because I can't even bend that much to reach my knees anyways.

Would you rather.... get eaten by a pack of hungry rats, or nibbled to death by ants?

Both are rather bad options...
That's the point. ;)

I'll take the rats. At least they would eat faster.

Stuck on an island, would you rather drink a potion which makes you want to eat your own skin OR sew your severed big toe beneath the skin of your arm?

i'd rather eat my own skin. besides... why would i graft my big toe to my arms?!

would you rather have your ass cheeks eaten? or eat some other guy's ass cheeks?

Eat some other guy's ass cheeks, 'coz that other guy might just be you. ;)

Would you rather jump off a mountain or be stuck in the middle of the pacific ocean forever?

uhm..... *feels awkward* okay...
ahem... i'd rather jump off that mountain. at least, death's instant that way.

would you take it lying down, or standing up?

Lying down, I guess... more comfortable. Unless it's a gay rape, of course, in which case, it's my policy to resist, thus standing up would allow me to do that much easier.

If you are stuck on an island, and you encountered a venom spitting cobra and a grizzly bear, which would you rather fight?

... the grizzly bear? so that i can be whacked good in the head and be dead without much ... incident?

who would you rather have tied up against you? a pervert guy who wanted to do things to you? or a stoic guy who never talks?

Stoic is good. Stoic is safe. I'll take stoic.

If you are stuck on an island, would you rather pick out the lumps in your shit and eat them OR lick out George Bush (stuck with you, too) while he has a dump in the local outhouse?

i'll prefer to get my hands all dirtied and pick up the lumps of my own shit.

would you rather drink coffee or tea?

Coffee. Was never really a tea person.

If you are stuck on an island, would you rather eat 3 pounds of tirds OR 4 pounds of road kill (assuming there are roads and dumb animals on the island)?