The Irrines Tavern--A Story of One Night

Name: Morgan Aesland

Appearance:
morgan_aesland.jpg
[align=topright]Morgan wears a white, trenchcoat-like robe that falls almost to his knees, underneath which is his chainmail. He carries a knife designed to snap out into a spear, the blade of which is covered in religious symbols.[/align]

Kind: Human

Position: Sitting in one of the armchairs next to the fire, stitching up an injury and keeping an eye on that wolf (he's fairly certain something's unusual about the creature; hint's in the fact that it's a wolf, really).

What are you doing here? "Me? Just passing through, is all. I'm a Junior Cleric at the Church of the Glorious Sun. Abbot reckoned I needed to see the world, do a bit of good. Thought it'd help calm me down a bit, stop my mind racing. Dunno what he means. My mind's fine. Not like I talk a lot, really. Do I talk a lot?

"...what was I talking about?

"That's right. Anyway, I was in the region. Just destroyed a Kobold warren. Little blighters had been attacking the nearby farms and slaughtering the lifestock. Horrid things. The Kobolds, not the lifestock, I mean. Really sharp teeth. One bit me on the arm, see? Got through my mail and managed to take a chunk out of me.

"All I need is a place to stay and a chance to patch my arm up. I'll be off in the morning, nice and sharp. That alright?"

Okay, I think there's enough characters. I'm going to start this as soon as I can.

Awesome. Again, getting tired of the lack of things for me to do.

Hey mate...this rp seems a to have hit a lull in activity...want to archive it or re-present the idea?

*Blows off the dust from the RP*
Eh, sorry. It's more a symptom, I think, of my own massive inactivity lately, which I am just about to begin declaring myself out of. Let's see what we can do here...

*Ahem*
The following people made characters and were accepted but haven't posted. It would be really helpful if they did. And if they don't they'll be getting a profile message from me soon.
...Weak threat, I know.

-Asmo
-Grumpy

Yeah...I'm gonna say yes. Because nothing has happened yet and more members would be a good thing.