//Cryo Systems: Online//
//Communications Array: Offline//
//Hull integrity: 100%//
//AI Designation VICTORIA Systems: Online//
-End Cryostasis-
//Confirm End Cryostasis?//
//Y - N//
-Y-

There was a time where humanity once ruled the galaxy, a powerful galactic empire that stretched far and wide. Such a time was aeons ago, nothing more than a hushed whisper of history that reaches very few ears. Generations and generations had passed, and humans were nothing, not even a whisper in folk lore... Until now.

Hello to who this may concern! The following is a interest check in reference to the roleplay our constituents have decided to develop over the course of the past we- I can't type fancy. This is why I dont work in a office!

Welcome to The Invictus Saga, a science fiction RP featuring you, the role players waking up from cryostasis in a ship that has drifted off course. Little do you know that you bear the fate of humanity on your shoulders, for you are the last remaining humans in a universe that has moved on with out you. . . Allow me to introduce ourselves. You got me, @Dakota K5 , and @Nue , the world builders and GMs / Co GMs of this group RP! Now that we have the who in, lets go to the where!

50fa2ba0806bc29b7ff29e621c48b202.jpg
Welcome to the H.S.S Sol Invictus, your ship, your home. She isn't in perfect condition as you wake up. Many systems had gone offline due to power preservation, but with a bit of work things should go running again! However the system you have drifted to seems to not be on your navigation charts. . . Exploration will be necessary in order to find your way back home, if home still exists.

Now while discussing the creation of this RP we've predicted a few questions might arise, and here are some answers!

Q: Are there aliens?
A: Yes! They're still in development. Most of it is GM work, however if you are interested in giving ideas I am all ears.

Q: What roles will there be?
A: Crew members will be experienced in multiple occupations, but they will specialize in one role this gives everyone the ability to do many jobs, while at the same time reserving those jobs for those who REALLY want to do them. ((IE: A scientist might be able to do a engineer task, but a engineer can do it better!))

Q: I would like to play as a alien, but it seems this will be a human only ship, how will I fit in?
A: We will introduce you as a encounter. We have plenty of plans in place for this already! We will try our best to make the encounter consistent with your back story. Perhaps you'll be working at a station the ship docks in, or maybe you are a scout for your galactic empire, stumbling across a mysterious vessel... The possibilities are endless!

Q: So where will the RP go?
A: The RP will consist of many transitions here and there. As of now though you are in a depowered ship, so getting power on is highest priority if you want to go somewhere!

Q: I am interested! But when will the RP be up?
A: The RP is still in development, so bear with us!

Reactions: Nue and Ur Degaton
Reactions: Ur Degaton
curious indeed

Reactions: Furasian
Glad to have your interest! If you have any questions for the RP feel free to shoot me or one of my co-gms a @ here!

Interested!!

Interested!!
Great to hear. Stay tuned! Right now we have worked out one alien race and are in the process of working human history. Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

How technologically advanced is mankind in this?
I’ll run it with @Dakota K5 who is fleshing out the details. They were pretty advanced! However The Invictus was launched prior to humanity’s ascension to galactic domination. So in terms of human tech you won’t be up to date, but your tech has potential to be more advanced than the people you encounter. If that make sure sense!

How technologically advanced is mankind in this?
I am currently working on humanity's current culture, tech level, and history up to the launch of the Invictus. Once myself and the other GMs agree on a finalized version we can get you a definite answer.

Hello rpers! We are still hard at work to present you all with a tangible RP setting! We have a great foundation in place, but I also want you all to take a peek at our progress!

As of 09/16/2019

Humans are getting their backstory, the project is being lead by @Dakota K5

@Nue and myself are hard at work with the first alien race and we are also reviewing a alien race idea proposed by @Soverign . Stick around for later in the week when we can give you a few sneak peeks at what we have for you!

If you are interested in following this journey feel free to watch the thread or let us know you are interested! It helps us a lot motivation wise to know there is interest. Thanks for sticking around!

Hey there folks, I’m very interested in this concept you all have going. You can count me in as a volunteer if you’re fine with that.

Interested. I'd like to know about the culture of the humans who built the Invictus, and the types of technology they had.

@Ariel @Nomad-22 Great to have you along! Feel free to ask any questions if ya got 'em ^^ We have the foundations of history set in place, but I can't tell you all of it because some of it is secretive plot twist stuff!

Timeline is done

Last edited:
@Ariel @Nomad-22 Great to have you along! Feel free to ask any questions if ya got 'em ^^ We have the foundations of history set in place, but I can't tell you all of it because some of it is secretive plot twist stuff!

Understood Furasian. Is it alright to ask what kind of civilization did these futuristic humans had?

I wish to sail the stars and saaaaaave the future of the humanities.

Understood Furasian. Is it alright to ask what kind of civilization did these futuristic humans had?
Soon.