//Cryo Systems: Online//
//Communications Array: Offline//
//Hull integrity: 100%//
//AI Designation VICTORIA Systems: Online//
-End Cryostasis-
//Confirm End Cryostasis?//
//Y - N//
-Y-

There was a time where humanity once ruled the galaxy, a powerful galactic empire that stretched far and wide. Such a time was aeons ago, nothing more than a hushed whisper of history that reaches very few ears. Generations and generations had passed, and humans were nothing, not even a whisper in folk lore... Until now.

Hello to who this may concern! The following is a interest check in reference to the roleplay our constituents have decided to develop over the course of the past we- I can't type fancy. This is why I dont work in a office!

Welcome to The Invictus Saga, a science fiction RP featuring you, the role players waking up from cryostasis in a ship that has drifted off course. Little do you know that you bear the fate of humanity on your shoulders, for you are the last remaining humans in a universe that has moved on with out you. . . Allow me to introduce ourselves. You got me, @Dakota K5 , and @Nue , the world builders and GMs / Co GMs of this group RP! Now that we have the who in, lets go to the where!

50fa2ba0806bc29b7ff29e621c48b202.jpg
Welcome to the H.S.S Sol Invictus, your ship, your home. She isn't in perfect condition as you wake up. Many systems had gone offline due to power preservation, but with a bit of work things should go running again! However the system you have drifted to seems to not be on your navigation charts. . . Exploration will be necessary in order to find your way back home, if home still exists.

I wish to sail the stars and saaaaaave the future of the humanities.
Great to see you have some sparked interest, Orikanyo! We are currently working on developing our RP for you guys, I'm reviewing and getting some 'aliens' out there and whatnot. I'm intending to have the whole thing ready for sign-ups within the week. In the meantime, if you got any cool character ideas or concepts you wish to bring up with us, please let the group know! Otherwise, just keep on thinking of how ur gonna save the humanities >:)

I wish to sail the stars and saaaaaave the future of the humanities.
Great to see you have some sparked interest, Orikanyo! We are currently working on developing our RP for you guys, I'm reviewing and getting some 'aliens' out there and whatnot. I'm intending to have the whole thing ready for sign-ups within the week. In the meantime, if you got any cool character ideas or concepts you wish to bring up with us, please let the group know! Otherwise, just keep on thinking of how ur gonna save the humanities >:)
Science! Technology!! Firepower!!! Medical science!!!! SCIENCE!!!!!

Essentually, i shall do the science, machinery or something else? Not sure yet.

For those that were interested in humanity, I am informing you that they are complete and ready for roll out when we get this RP going.

All right! A week has almost passed I think it’s time for a update on our progress!

The GMs are hard at work building races and the human shop. As we shape this RP into something everyone might enjoy and relate to, let’s take a look at what’s already accomplished!

Recently the humans are now 100% complete. We also have 2 alien races! Our second alien race is almost 100% complete.

The character sheet is complete! We will set up a elaborate record system that will also be in-character information. You will make your own “personnel file” so to speak which will also be on your charcter’s person should you choose to keep it! This is so we can already immerse you in the world right at the start! ^^

To you roleplaying alien PCs you’ll change the title of your records accordingly, I’ll walk you through the process when it’s time!

I hope you are all as excited for the big event as we are! We are hard at work to make you a universe where your stories will be told.

All we need to complete in order to start OOC are the following:
Alien race 2 final sections!
Alien race 3!
Rule book!

... then OOC!

Well, you've got my interest. Guess I'll keep watch and see where this goes!

Since our last post, the only thinge we have left is to write up our OOC post (and a subsequent LORE thread). And whip each other to see who does what. Things should be done relatively soon, but it all depends on the weather, persay.

In the meantime, do you have any ideas as to your character? I'd love to hear them. We might use it against you later.

Reactions: Soverign
I completely forgot to reply despite having the tab open. Whoops. Anyway, no clear character in mind yet, so I'll probably wait to see what's cooked up for us before I finally settle. Too many ideas, and all.

Since our last post, the only thinge we have left is to write up our OOC post (and a subsequent LORE thread). And whip each other to see who does what. Things should be done relatively soon, but it all depends on the weather, persay.

In the meantime, do you have any ideas as to your character? I'd love to hear them. We might use it against you later.
Are robot characters allowed are is it human and alien only?

If it is allowed I’ll go for a character who happens to be a space marine or from a unit similar depending on the human civilization in this RP.

Are robot characters allowed are is it human and alien only?
Robot or cyborg? I think that’s a great idea! I’ll get with the others and see if we can write that in. Feel free to send me a premise via PMs if you’d like?

If it is allowed I’ll go for a character who happens to be a space marine or from a unit similar depending on the human civilization in this RP.
Soldiers/marines would be suitable on this ship! Hit me up via PMs and I can write something in like your assignment / deployment / mission statement

Reactions: Nomad-22
when the human timeline gets put out you'll see there is ample opportunity for your character to be current or former military of some sort.

Reactions: Nomad-22
interested!

Reactions: Dakota K5
Alright fellas! Furasian here letting y'all know we are almost ready! We should have the OOC up by friday so to give everyone the weekend to brainstorm. #Hype

The OOC is relatively complete! after 4 review, 5 whipping sessions, and a lot of code wrestling because I am not a good coder. Its complete!

The Invictus Saga is still open and waiting for players! We are currently waiting on:

2-3 human players! Once we get enough players we can start!

Reactions: Soverign
Hnnnnng... Fiiiine! Take my soul.

Interested lol.