2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
tumblr_inline_ndgbpaeFv91szaa83.gif

Genre: Real Appearances, Superhero, Adventure
The room is painfully white. There are no visible lights or windows but you find that you can't open your eyes all the way without tears brimming at the edges. When you try to move, your limbs feel stiff and heavy, as if you'd been sleeping for days and not mere hours. When you finally manage to sit up and take in your surroundings, you see that you are not alone in the room. There are eight others around you, on metal cots, covered by starch white sheets. They are beginning to rouse one by one, and one girl tries to wrench herself off of the cot in a panic, but soon discovers that her legs are strapped to her cot, as is everyone else's. Panicked murmurs began to flit through the room, soon developing into whimpers and demands of release. As the cacophony of voices reaches a crescendo, a man enters the room through the wall. Well that's what it seemed like to you. The room was so oddly bright that you could barely see if the room had doors.

"Now, now, children. Please settle down. Everything will be allll-right!" The man chirps, frighteningly happy in this situation. He is wearing a white lab coat, and a surgical mask with a cartoonish smile drawn on and he is carrying a large metal box with a keypad on the top. He notices you staring and practically glides towards you. He sets the box onto your cot and hums as he keys in the code. The box spring open, emitting a hazy gas and he pulls out a syringe filled with dark blue liquid. He tests the syringe and two streams shoot into the air before falling onto the sheets, turning the starch white into a revolting yellow.

"What is that?" You demand, as the man places a hand on your neck and brings the syringe closer. He presses the needle to your skin, and you begin to hyperventilate.

"Hush, hush. Everything will be alright!" The man says in a sing song voice before pushing the needle into your neck. As soon as the liquid enters your system, black spots began dancing on the peripherals of your vision, and your tongue feels heavy in your mouth. You glance around wildly, but your vision has began to blur. You fall back on the cot and begin to seize.

uwhgGVt.gif

Subject XY004-SNSTV died of a seizure upon being injected with INTUITION STRAIN 8. This leaves (titles shortened for efficiency) Subject 001, 002, 003, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, who are showing promising results with no signs of side effects. They have been placed in CHAMBER T1, where they will need to release themselves from their pods or receive aid from there peers. This will in turn display group dynamics such as superiority and inferiority.
PROJECT INSTIGATION has been postponed.

You are one of the remaining subjects.

You witnessed the death of XY004-SNSTV

XY indicates males. XX indicates females. Test subject names will consist of the prefix XY/XX(Number) - (Descriptive word that relates to your characters. No vowels) EX: XX006-PSTV (positive)

No Godmodding, special snowflakes, mary sues etc.

One character per person.

Character Sheets should contain DETAIL. Don't do the bare minimum, please.

If you read the rules put 'I'd def kiss a bear' in the 'other' part of your CS.

Superpowers not allowed: Death manipulation, Time manipulation, Mind Control, Precognition.
If I think your power is too powerful, I reserve the right to reject it.

10 Sentences minimum when posting in the IC. I prefer at least two paragraphs, but that's not mandatory, just don't post a whole story.
Post at least twice a week. Do not post back to back if you are interacting with one person. Wait at least 15 minutes before replying to whoever you're interacting with or if someone not involved posts.

Making out is the most romance I will allow.

Scientists cannot be killed at the moment.

Duplicate Powers Allowed.

Your characters do not have amnesia.

Oh yeah this is your new wardrobe. Fun right?
Character Sheet
(Please do make stylish/pretty. Don't mess up the order though.)
[Test Subject Name. Remove Brackets When Done]
REAL IMAGE (Use as many as you want)
First Name:
Middle Name: (If any)
Last Name:
Height:
Weight:
Post Injection Physical Appearance Changes:

Personality: (It's all in the details. 8 sentences min.)
Hobbies: (At least 4)
Skills: (At least 2)
History: (At least 10 sentences.)

Power: (One. Physical enhancements should not be placed here.)
Physical Capabilities: (Can you run a little faster now? Or jump higher? Can you fly? Etc. Physical enhancements shouldn't be too extreme.)
Weaknesses: (At least 3)
Limits: (At least 3)

Origins: (Where are you from?)
Family: (Name-Relationship-Age-Occupation)
Other: (*not very subtle coughing*)
Theme Song: (This is not optional)

Available Spots:

005 -- Taken

Accepted Characters
XY001-CHTC (Jax Fury) - Kinetic Energy Manipulation

XY002-HYPRDRV (Adam Kane) - Hyperdrive

XX003-PRTCTR (Chrys Smith) - Electricity Manipulation

XX006-MGHTYSTRNG (Jordan Fury)- Weather Manipulation

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Can't wait^^

I'll have mine done hopefully tonight!

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Feel stupid... was working on Jax's outfit and forgot they are in the suits now lol... glad I realized before posting lol.
Working on post now XD

And I posted^^

Feel stupid... was working on Jax's outfit and forgot they are in the suits now lol... glad I realized before posting lol.
Working on post now XD
Don't worry, if they manage to get out there will be plenty of opportunities for wardrobe changes!

• Love
My bad guys didn't see the IC link. I'll post either later tonight or tomorrow

• Love
@Thingtastic I FINALLY finished my character save just some detail on the personality (you'll see what I mean). If I need to change anything, let me know! The history was kind of slapdash, haha...

img.php

Page-Layout-Line.png

Kather-McNamara.jpg

Page-Layout-Line.png

img.php

Birthday
August 1
Zodiac Sign
Leo
Post-Injection Physical Appearance Changes
Her hair became a bright orange-red, and she grew about two inches. Her eyes also change color depending on her mood. When she's angry/upset, her eyes become a fiery orange color. When calm/happy, her eyes are a normal hazel-green.
Page-Layout-Line.png

730x466.jpg

Page-Layout-Line.png

Personality

|| bold || observant || temperamental || logical || outgoing || creative || blunt || sarcastic || impatient || insensitive || defiant || loyal || dominating ||
Most people know Rachel to be an extremely bold person. She says and does what she wants without fear for the repurcussions or possible dangers. She has a thirst for adventure that an idle, tedious daily life simply cannot quench. She's the most likely to take risks in nearly all situations, though this doesn't mean she is entirely reckless.
Surprisingly, Rachel is rather perceptive and observant, able to notice the small things without hardly any effort at all. Obviously, she can't read minds, and she doesn't exactly have the tact to keep her thoughts to herself. Often, she will point out a change in a person's lifestyle without hesitation, making her seem rather insensitive to people's feelings and secrets.
Unsurprisingly, she finds herself being temperamental most of the time. Her moods often change somewhat quickly compared to the average Joe, though it isn't so horrible that she's a constant nuisance. Rather, it is much easier to irritate or annoy her, and you better hope you don't anger her. Things could get a little...heated. (xD)
Despite her often risky behavior, Rachel is nothing short of a logical person with a love for knowledge and philosophy. She genuinely enjoys learning new things, which is the main reason she has such an avid interest in random little adventures. Few would be able to stand against her in a battle of wits.
As one would expect, she is an outgoing person by nature. She has no qualms with meeting new people and doesn't mind being the center of attention every now and then. She is an extrovert through and through, gaining energy from being around people. It is rather easy for her to feel lonely when she is without someone to talk to. However, that doesn't mean she is an overly talkative person. Rather, she enjoys the presence of another person but doesn't always elect to speak to them.

Hobbies
+Going on Adventures
+Rock Climbing
+Listening to Any and All Music
+Puzzles/Logic Problems
+Skiing

Skills
+Rock Climbing
+Skiing
+Agility
+Logical Problem-Solving

Page-Layout-Line.png

tumblr_nzq7wys7BN1ucc2f2o1_500.gif

Page-Layout-Line.png

History
Rachel del Morris was born into the most boring of circumstances in Colorado Springs. Her mother was a simple schoolteacher, her father a mildly successful chemical engineer. Being a rather adventurous child from the start, she quickly found personal gain in doing her own thing her own way. From roughly the age of 5, Rachel made life rather difficult for her parents as the world was introduced to little Braden del Morris. With all their attention on a new baby, she had to find her own sources of entertainment. This usually entailed running into the woods behind her house and not returning for several hours, worrying her parents to death.
Her dangerous escapades would come to an end, sadly, when it was time to finally enroll her in school. Rachel hated it from the start, passing the time through general tomfoolery--much to the displeasure of the teachers. She simply could not be contained, though it could be said she would finally settle down for a second if there was a game of logic to be had. She wasn't ADHD or anything of the sort; rather, she simply loved going on adventures.
At around age 8, she involved herself in skiing during the winter months and rock climbing during the summer months. She fell in love with both quickly and would beg her parents to take her somewhere to climb or ski almost every other minute. Over the course of several years, she grew in both mental and physical strength, able to hold her own against the superbly smart and strong. In the very least, she could win through sheer determination.
Tragedy would quickly put a stop to her happy-go-lucky lifestyle. Two months after the birth of her baby sister, her mother and brother were killed by a drunk driver. She was just 12 years old. Following their deaths, Rachel went through a period of deep depression. She abandoned her hobbies and hardly slept at all each night. Her father, suffering from his own grief and having to take care of a baby all on his own, couldn't do anything for her. It would take several years and a few trips to the counselor before she finally became her old self again. Now a senior in high school, she has finally taken up climbing and skiing again. As a result of her depression, Rachel has become more determined than ever and also rather defiant at every turn. Some think she's angry at the world.

Page-Layout-Line.png

tumblr_inline_nhye4rVB9Y1sq6an0.gif

Page-Layout-Line.png

Power
Pyrokinesis: the ability to create and manipulate fire, including spontaneous combustion
Physical Capabilities
Heat/Fire Protection: unaffected by either
Pyrokinetic Flight: uses fire to "fly" or jump a great distance
Physical Strength: increased by 35%

Weaknesses
--When in an environment below -10° Celsius (about 14° Fahrenheit), her powers are useless.
--She cannot use her powers when submerged in water.
--Her powers become weaker at night (when the sun is down).
--Those with water or ice powers would pose a great challenge to her.
--When protecting herself against fire/heat/etc, she cannot use her powers.

Limits
--She cannot generate or manipulate too much fire at once, or she loses control.
--Currently, she can only fly for about 15 minutes.
--Her powers are greatly contingent on her emotional state. The more angry/upset she is, the less control she has.
--Currently, she cannot manipulate or protect herself against blue fire.

Page-Layout-Line.png

tumblr_nvu9qrteoD1u2mag9o1_500.gif

Page-Layout-Line.png

Origins

Colorado Springs, CO
Family
Grace del Morris -- Mother -- would be 38 -- Teacher (deceased)
Jacob del Morris -- Father -- 42 -- Chemical Engineer (alive)
Braden del Morris -- Brother -- would be 12 -- Student (deceased)
Anna del Morris -- Sister -- 5 -- Student (alive)

Other
Of course I would def kiss a bear. Who wouldn't?
Theme Song
Accepted! If you could post as soon as possible, that'd be awesome. I don't see the part your missing though. o.O And the history's total fine (a little sad, cause her dad's losing her now too! T.T Maybe you'll see him again though, who knows. hehehehehehe)

I'll be posting today and moving the story along!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.