2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
tumblr_inline_ndgbpaeFv91szaa83.gif

Genre: Real Appearances, Superhero, Adventure
The room is painfully white. There are no visible lights or windows but you find that you can't open your eyes all the way without tears brimming at the edges. When you try to move, your limbs feel stiff and heavy, as if you'd been sleeping for days and not mere hours. When you finally manage to sit up and take in your surroundings, you see that you are not alone in the room. There are eight others around you, on metal cots, covered by starch white sheets. They are beginning to rouse one by one, and one girl tries to wrench herself off of the cot in a panic, but soon discovers that her legs are strapped to her cot, as is everyone else's. Panicked murmurs began to flit through the room, soon developing into whimpers and demands of release. As the cacophony of voices reaches a crescendo, a man enters the room through the wall. Well that's what it seemed like to you. The room was so oddly bright that you could barely see if the room had doors.

"Now, now, children. Please settle down. Everything will be allll-right!" The man chirps, frighteningly happy in this situation. He is wearing a white lab coat, and a surgical mask with a cartoonish smile drawn on and he is carrying a large metal box with a keypad on the top. He notices you staring and practically glides towards you. He sets the box onto your cot and hums as he keys in the code. The box spring open, emitting a hazy gas and he pulls out a syringe filled with dark blue liquid. He tests the syringe and two streams shoot into the air before falling onto the sheets, turning the starch white into a revolting yellow.

"What is that?" You demand, as the man places a hand on your neck and brings the syringe closer. He presses the needle to your skin, and you begin to hyperventilate.

"Hush, hush. Everything will be alright!" The man says in a sing song voice before pushing the needle into your neck. As soon as the liquid enters your system, black spots began dancing on the peripherals of your vision, and your tongue feels heavy in your mouth. You glance around wildly, but your vision has began to blur. You fall back on the cot and begin to seize.

uwhgGVt.gif

Subject XY004-SNSTV died of a seizure upon being injected with INTUITION STRAIN 8. This leaves (titles shortened for efficiency) Subject 001, 002, 003, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, who are showing promising results with no signs of side effects. They have been placed in CHAMBER T1, where they will need to release themselves from their pods or receive aid from there peers. This will in turn display group dynamics such as superiority and inferiority.
PROJECT INSTIGATION has been postponed.

You are one of the remaining subjects.

You witnessed the death of XY004-SNSTV

XY indicates males. XX indicates females. Test subject names will consist of the prefix XY/XX(Number) - (Descriptive word that relates to your characters. No vowels) EX: XX006-PSTV (positive)

No Godmodding, special snowflakes, mary sues etc.

One character per person.

Character Sheets should contain DETAIL. Don't do the bare minimum, please.

If you read the rules put 'I'd def kiss a bear' in the 'other' part of your CS.

Superpowers not allowed: Death manipulation, Time manipulation, Mind Control, Precognition.
If I think your power is too powerful, I reserve the right to reject it.

10 Sentences minimum when posting in the IC. I prefer at least two paragraphs, but that's not mandatory, just don't post a whole story.
Post at least twice a week. Do not post back to back if you are interacting with one person. Wait at least 15 minutes before replying to whoever you're interacting with or if someone not involved posts.

Making out is the most romance I will allow.

Scientists cannot be killed at the moment.

Duplicate Powers Allowed.

Your characters do not have amnesia.

Oh yeah this is your new wardrobe. Fun right?
Character Sheet
(Please do make stylish/pretty. Don't mess up the order though.)
[Test Subject Name. Remove Brackets When Done]
REAL IMAGE (Use as many as you want)
First Name:
Middle Name: (If any)
Last Name:
Height:
Weight:
Post Injection Physical Appearance Changes:

Personality: (It's all in the details. 8 sentences min.)
Hobbies: (At least 4)
Skills: (At least 2)
History: (At least 10 sentences.)

Power: (One. Physical enhancements should not be placed here.)
Physical Capabilities: (Can you run a little faster now? Or jump higher? Can you fly? Etc. Physical enhancements shouldn't be too extreme.)
Weaknesses: (At least 3)
Limits: (At least 3)

Origins: (Where are you from?)
Family: (Name-Relationship-Age-Occupation)
Other: (*not very subtle coughing*)
Theme Song: (This is not optional)

Available Spots:

005 -- Taken

Accepted Characters
XY001-CHTC (Jax Fury) - Kinetic Energy Manipulation

XY002-HYPRDRV (Adam Kane) - Hyperdrive

XX003-PRTCTR (Chrys Smith) - Electricity Manipulation

XX006-MGHTYSTRNG (Jordan Fury)- Weather Manipulation

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Boy, I wish I was your boyfriend right now so I can get some sense into you...one way or another <.< ..... He.. Heh <.<

• Bucket of Rainbows
Boy, I wish I was your boyfriend right now so I can get some sense into you...one way or another <.< ..... He.. Heh <.<
....0.0.... Ummm, glad your not then because I don't need THAT type of sense in me alright xD lol... and I thought you really didn't know. I truly am clueless sometimes xD

Reactions: T E R R O R
  • Love
  • Love
Are siblings allow in the rp?

Each user can be only play one character, so if you mean to play twins, then no.

• Useful
  • Love
Ok :P Well, she'll be 18 most likely
If you want to see her, she's in my BBCode thread

• Love
Ok :P Well, she'll be 18 most likely
If you want to see her, she's in my BBCode thread
Oh hell fucking yeah Jaden and Zendaya siblings lol

Yas :P I love her height, so tall

Don't worry about the song right now by the way, it isn't the right one I want for her :P

• Love
@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™

Pooh, i'll try to fit her into the biography if you can help me out a bit :P

I'm following your history after all since you did it first

@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™

Pooh, i'll try to fit her into the biography if you can help me out a bit :P

I'm following your history after all since you did it first
Nothing really lol except their parents are rich Plastic Surgeons from Atlanta and they spoiled their kids but Jax was the most spoiled lol and they were raised in a predominately black neighborhood. Fixing my bio when I get on my laptop

you can open my spot up again. I have had a meh few days and muse is going meh atm, so cs would be crap and I don't want crap cs for you doll

Nothing really lol except their parents are rich Plastic Surgeons from Atlanta and they spoiled their kids but Jax was the most spoiled lol and they were raised in a predominately black neighborhood. Fixing my bio when I get on my laptop
So, she'd just be pushed out of the way? Can I ask why? Was there something wrong or did they just decide show favoritism?

Status
Not open for further replies.