2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
tumblr_inline_ndgbpaeFv91szaa83.gif

Genre: Real Appearances, Superhero, Adventure
The room is painfully white. There are no visible lights or windows but you find that you can't open your eyes all the way without tears brimming at the edges. When you try to move, your limbs feel stiff and heavy, as if you'd been sleeping for days and not mere hours. When you finally manage to sit up and take in your surroundings, you see that you are not alone in the room. There are eight others around you, on metal cots, covered by starch white sheets. They are beginning to rouse one by one, and one girl tries to wrench herself off of the cot in a panic, but soon discovers that her legs are strapped to her cot, as is everyone else's. Panicked murmurs began to flit through the room, soon developing into whimpers and demands of release. As the cacophony of voices reaches a crescendo, a man enters the room through the wall. Well that's what it seemed like to you. The room was so oddly bright that you could barely see if the room had doors.

"Now, now, children. Please settle down. Everything will be allll-right!" The man chirps, frighteningly happy in this situation. He is wearing a white lab coat, and a surgical mask with a cartoonish smile drawn on and he is carrying a large metal box with a keypad on the top. He notices you staring and practically glides towards you. He sets the box onto your cot and hums as he keys in the code. The box spring open, emitting a hazy gas and he pulls out a syringe filled with dark blue liquid. He tests the syringe and two streams shoot into the air before falling onto the sheets, turning the starch white into a revolting yellow.

"What is that?" You demand, as the man places a hand on your neck and brings the syringe closer. He presses the needle to your skin, and you begin to hyperventilate.

"Hush, hush. Everything will be alright!" The man says in a sing song voice before pushing the needle into your neck. As soon as the liquid enters your system, black spots began dancing on the peripherals of your vision, and your tongue feels heavy in your mouth. You glance around wildly, but your vision has began to blur. You fall back on the cot and begin to seize.

uwhgGVt.gif

Subject XY004-SNSTV died of a seizure upon being injected with INTUITION STRAIN 8. This leaves (titles shortened for efficiency) Subject 001, 002, 003, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, who are showing promising results with no signs of side effects. They have been placed in CHAMBER T1, where they will need to release themselves from their pods or receive aid from there peers. This will in turn display group dynamics such as superiority and inferiority.
PROJECT INSTIGATION has been postponed.

You are one of the remaining subjects.

You witnessed the death of XY004-SNSTV

XY indicates males. XX indicates females. Test subject names will consist of the prefix XY/XX(Number) - (Descriptive word that relates to your characters. No vowels) EX: XX006-PSTV (positive)

No Godmodding, special snowflakes, mary sues etc.

One character per person.

Character Sheets should contain DETAIL. Don't do the bare minimum, please.

If you read the rules put 'I'd def kiss a bear' in the 'other' part of your CS.

Superpowers not allowed: Death manipulation, Time manipulation, Mind Control, Precognition.
If I think your power is too powerful, I reserve the right to reject it.

10 Sentences minimum when posting in the IC. I prefer at least two paragraphs, but that's not mandatory, just don't post a whole story.
Post at least twice a week. Do not post back to back if you are interacting with one person. Wait at least 15 minutes before replying to whoever you're interacting with or if someone not involved posts.

Making out is the most romance I will allow.

Scientists cannot be killed at the moment.

Duplicate Powers Allowed.

Your characters do not have amnesia.

Oh yeah this is your new wardrobe. Fun right?
Character Sheet
(Please do make stylish/pretty. Don't mess up the order though.)
[Test Subject Name. Remove Brackets When Done]
REAL IMAGE (Use as many as you want)
First Name:
Middle Name: (If any)
Last Name:
Height:
Weight:
Post Injection Physical Appearance Changes:

Personality: (It's all in the details. 8 sentences min.)
Hobbies: (At least 4)
Skills: (At least 2)
History: (At least 10 sentences.)

Power: (One. Physical enhancements should not be placed here.)
Physical Capabilities: (Can you run a little faster now? Or jump higher? Can you fly? Etc. Physical enhancements shouldn't be too extreme.)
Weaknesses: (At least 3)
Limits: (At least 3)

Origins: (Where are you from?)
Family: (Name-Relationship-Age-Occupation)
Other: (*not very subtle coughing*)
Theme Song: (This is not optional)

Available Spots:

005 -- Taken

Accepted Characters
XY001-CHTC (Jax Fury) - Kinetic Energy Manipulation

XY002-HYPRDRV (Adam Kane) - Hyperdrive

XX003-PRTCTR (Chrys Smith) - Electricity Manipulation

XX006-MGHTYSTRNG (Jordan Fury)- Weather Manipulation

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™
@Shayla
@~Dark.Disney.Triplet~
@Kurogane86
@Nocturnia
@kimsim12
@Pasiphae

IT IS DONE. If you're confused about anything or think I left something out, please tell me. :3

kBSyOna.png

DSC5426.jpg

First Name: Chrysanthemum
"My mom is a hippie. Please just call me Chrys."
Middle Name: Starlight
"Will there be therapy in my future? Probably."
Last Name: Smith
"You were expecting something like 'Sunshine' or 'Manta Ray' weren't you?"
Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual
Height: 5'10"

"Please don't suggest I play basketball."
Weight: 158 lbs
"It's mostly muscle."
Post Injection Physical Appearance Changes
Hair which was formerly relaxed, is natural again and sticks up, like cartoon electrocution.
When she moves fast, electric trails follow her.

"I have to use a banana clip everyday now and worry about accidentally shorting something. Gee thanks."
7Jzbv85.png

Personality
To fully understand her, Chrys' personality must be split up in two circumstantial sections.

The first circumstance is when she's at school or visiting her dad and his family. That is in her opinion, the false circumstance. Chrys grew up knowing that her life was going to be difficult, because unlike her mother, not everyone was going to accept her being nonbinary. So when she's around her school peers, her father and his family and virtually any new people, Chrys acts aloof, nonchalant and wears a hard shell. She gets tight lipped, and resolves to give one worded answers or grunts. When interrogated about 'what she is' or 'why she identifies as a shy when she's not', she usually gets snappish and tends to sneer.

However at home when she's in the true circumstance, she's a cheerful girl with a dry wit. She's always thinking of new ways to express herself in music and art and she isn't afraid to be herself. She's quite playful and when board games are throne into the mix, she can be very competitive and childish. She's what her mother calls, 'a sore winner'. And with her friends who are accepting of her, Chrys is extremely protective of them. Before she matured into a more levelheaded teenager, Chrys used to get into fights every other day and her response to authorities was always 'they were bullying my friend.' Thankfully, Chrys grew out of that temperament and only fights monthly.
Hobbies:
Audio Mixing
Painting
Playing Board Games with her Mom
Playing Video Games with her Friends
Babysitting
Contemplating Weird or Impossible Shit with Her Mom/Friends
Teaching Kids to Paint
Getting FroYo and Making Weird Combinations
Skills:
Audio Mixing
Free-styling Silly Songs
Cooking
Dog Walking (She never tangles the leashes!)
Abstract Painting
MMA
History:
Chrys was supposed to be named Candace Eleanor Ernest. That's what her mother and father agreed on. But when 'Candace' came out as neither a he nor she according to the doctor, Mr. Ernest demanded that "that little thing will not have my mother's name!" and then got the hell out of dodge. Well, after he said that the mother of his first born child had a freakish and sinful womb. So then there was the issue of if the baby would be Candace or not. The answer was 'not' as, Ms. Smith was unable to give a proper answer through her sobs and 'get it out of here's!'. So for awhile the baby was in the custody of the state and remained in the hospital for five months because neither her mother nor her father wanted to get her. However at the beginning of the sixth month, the baby's mother filed to get custody of the child, won the case and named her child, Chrysanthemum. Apparently in her five months awol, Ms. Smith had become a new person. She'd talked to a therapist, made some liberal friends and gone from rigid Catholic, to free loving hippie. She resolved to give her Chrysanthemum the best life possible to make up for five months of her life that wasn't there.

Chrysanthemum and her mother were extremely close throughout her childhood. And even though there were a lot of people, both kids and adults alike who treated Chrys badly for being who she was biologically, Chrys' mom always comforted and supported her. On Chry's 8th birthday, she began to identify as a girl, but explicitly highlighted that she wanted to dress freely and not just in 'girl' colors. It was at that time that her father, Darrell made his way back into her life and demanded to have a place in his daughter's life, to which his ex-wife promptly said 'FUCK NO'. However, Darrell pettily filed against her to get joint custody of Chrys, and won. So for three months out of the year, Chrys would go to live in Dallas, Texas with her father, his frighteningly young wife and their daughter, Candice. Naturally Chrys hated this, because although Darrell said that he had changed, he still managed to stay some hurtful and ignorant shit and didn't reprimand his snotty daughter and wife when they referred to Chrys as 'he' or 'it'.

Thankfully when Chrys turned 13, she was allowed to say whether she wanted to visit her dad at all, and although at first she wanted to cut off contact completely, she made it so that she only had to go three weeks instead of three months in a year. The reason for this being that even though her dad was an ass and her step mother and half sister were pricks, she didn't want to discourage her dad from trying to be relatively accepting.
Power:
⚡ ⚡ ⚡ Electricity Manipulation
⚡ ⚡ Ability to produce electricity.
⚡ Hand Blasts
⚡ Mini Shocks via fingertips
⚡ Charging or 'giving life' to electronic objects.

Physical Capabilities:
Speed has increased by 25%.
Agility increased by 15%
Weaknesses:
⚡ Water causes her power to become unstable and increases the chance of self electrocution.

⚡ If her hands are immobilized or encased, she cannot use her powers.

⚡ She is not immune to her own electricity or someone else's. If someone were to charge her with a voltage above or equal to what she outputs, she would short out and be unable to use her powers for an indefinite amount of time.

⚡ Rubber deflects her powers.
Limits:
⚡ She cannot output more than 100,000 volts.
⚡ The emission of electricity is limited to her hands only.
⚡ The effectiveness of her attacks get weaker the further away she is from her target(s).
Origins:
Dover, Delaware USA
Family:
Mindy Smith - Mother - 43 - English Professor
Darrell Ernest - Father - 46 - General Contractor
Gabrielle Ernest - Stepmother - 32 - Interior Designer
Candice Ernest - Half Sister - 12 - Middle School Student
Other:

I'd def kiss a bear.
Theme Song:

Last edited:
Reserved for my Female

Reactions: Mundane Monster
for the powers can choose any element?

Reserved for my female!

FC: Hyuna ~ 18 ~ Ability/Power: Shadow/Darkness Manipulation
tumblr_inline_o3vqbgkoOF1synn2l_500.gif

Last edited:
Reserved for a female

FC: AnnaSophia Rob

tumblr_mr2tnzyFhk1s2vmd7o1_500.png

Claim~ Illusion Manipulation

(Please do make stylish/pretty. Don't mess up the order though.)
[Test Subject Name. Remove Brackets When Done]
REAL IMAGE (Use as many as you want)
First Name:
Middle Name: (If any)
Last Name:
Height:
Weight:
Post Injection Physical Appearance Changes:

Personality: (It's all in the details. 8 sentences min.)
Hobbies: (At least 4)
Skills: (At least 2)
History: (At least 10 sentences.)

Power: (One. Physical enhancements should not be placed here.)
Physical Capabilities: (Can you run a little faster now? Or jump higher? Can you fly? Etc. Physical enhancements shouldn't be too extreme.)
Weaknesses: (At least 3)
Limits: (At least 3)

Origins: (Where are you from?)
Family: (Name-Relationship-Age-Occupation)
Other: (*not very subtle coughing*)
Theme Song: (This is not optional)

tumblr_n0wnpy1tvR1trkciso1_500.gif

Last edited:
Test Subject Name. XY002 - HYPRDRV

REAL IMAGE 86e81571e286641420dcedc5fb0511a4.jpg

First Name: Adam

Middle Name: Anthony

Last Name: Kane

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 195

Post Injection Physical Appearance Changes:hot-guy-selfie.jpg

Personality: Adam can be described as a smart quick witted fun loving kind of guy. He always sees things through the eyes of a programmer. A programmer is generally a believer in the slow and steady wins the race way of thinking. While taking your time you can analyze any situation and while you analyze you slowly start to come to the perfect fix or best course of action. He has a strong sense of Justice. Following in the footsteps of his favorite boyhood heroes Adam stands up for those who can't stand for themselves. He offers help to anyone that needs it, and does what he can to make sure any act of villainy or unfairness is rectified. Even though Adam is pretty smart he's still a laid back teen. He loves telling jokes and usually tries to keep any mood positive, he hates quiet. He wouldn't be called a clown but definitely a guy who will throw in a clever quip every now and then.

Hobbies: watching Hero movies, playing on his computer, drawing heroes, dreaming of the world's best video game.

Skills: Intermediate level computer programmer, computer repair, analyst.

History: Adam was born to a normal Mother and Father. He had a pretty average childhood that is until his mother got a high powered, high demand job as a District attorney. Adam's father was threatened by Adam's mothers sudden increase in pay and social status. He began going to night school to try to get his Doctorate. The classes were difficult Adam's father started getting stressed out, he couldn't handle the pressure of working a full time job and going to school. He started drinking, he would stay up doing his homework and show up to his day job a drunken mess. One day Adam asked his father to play Video games with him like he used to, His father snapped and took his anger out on Adam. He beat him so bad he had to be checked into the hospital.

Adam's father called his mother after checking Adam into the hospital he apologized and turned himself into the police. He was charged with child abuse and sent to prison. Adam spent the next couple of months in the hospital, his mother bought him a laptop to keep him busy. He would spend hours playing games, and researching new games until one day he found a program that let him create his own game. He then spent his time learning how to code. It was a difficult thing for a middle school kid to understand but he continued.

When he was discharged from the hospital his mother thought he was old enough to stay home alone. Adam locked himself in his room, he didn't want to understand a world where his father would betray him and his mother left him all alone. Adam continued to work until he was actually a skilled coder. He built simple games for fun and even started to build his own machines.

One day while looking for some electrical tape Adam found his father's old video game consoles and super hero videos. He would race home after school and watch them until he fell asleep. He learned that it took courage, heart and guts to be a hero. He spent the rest of his middle school years protecting kids smaller than him all while thinking to himself that this was true justice.

When he entered High school he was already a pretty skilled coder and he had a dream. He wanted to make the world's greatest super hero video game.

Power: hyper drive - The ability to manipulate his metabolism and speed up the effectiveness of any part of his body.

Physical Capabilities: He can make himself faster, stronger, smarter, more perceptive and agile.

Weaknesses:
1. Physically draining- takes a lot of stamina and burns thousands of calories.
2. Never turns off- his body is always on and generating energy. He is currently only able to sleep 2 and a half hours a night.
3. Constantly eating - has to eat high calorie meals every couple of hours. He has lost a ton of weight since his power consumes his body when not properly fed. If he ever gets to the point where he is out of calories he goes into a state of paralysis.

Limits:
1. Temporary increase - depending on his stamina and caloric reserve effects may Last 5mins to an hour.
2. Cannot increase more than one at a time. Example if he is using the energy to become faster he cannot use super strength.
3. Human limitations - he can only increase his stats to the max of a human. (Think captain america)

Origins: Stockton, Ca

Family:
Mom-Audrey Kane, 43, district attorney,
Dad-David Kane, 44, accountant/part time student/Inmate

Other: 'I'd def kiss a bear' His eyes glow a neon purple color when he's using his power.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Reactions: T E R R O R
Is weather manipulation a idea power?

I won't be able to get my character up until Sunday, most likely.

Last edited:
for the powers can choose any element?
Do you mean like, can you choose water or earth etc? Then yes. ^_^

Is weather manipulation a idea power?
I'm not sure what you're question is but weather manipulation is an acceptable power.

@PRINCE⚫JUSTIN⚫PERFECTION™
@Shayla
@~Dark.Disney.Triplet~
@Kurogane86
@Nocturnia
@kimsim12
@Pasiphae

Also before all you lovely puppies start, I just have to tweak the CS a little, cause I put the wrong age range and forgot to put weaknesses and limits. >.<

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Okay everything's set up and beautiful!

• Love
If no one minds would like to reserve subject number 001 just because yeah XD if that's cool.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pasi and Justin
Can I have Water manipulation

Go for it. ^_^

@Pasiphae
It did change, I extended it to 18, so now the age range is 12-18 not 12-16.
Didn't even realized the age range use to be 12-16 even August doesn't look that young but def passes for 18 he's only 23 so still looks young xD... Black don't crack xD

Didn't even realized the age range use to be 12-16 even August doesn't look that young but def passes for 18 he's only 23 so still looks young xD... Black don't crack xD
xD I was actually going to make it 10-15 initially, but decided against it.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.