The Intergalactic School for Integrated Sentients

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aleth @Saryta @RacingTheSunrise @The_One @Ophelia

Okay guys the rp thread is up! There is no posting order so feel free to get to it!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-intergalactic-school-for-integrated-sentients.38376/

Also, because I want to keep this exciting, I am creating an extremely harsh teacher to antagonize and harass all of the lovely impaired students. :3

He's basically an NPC so you guys can control him, but never will he resort to physical abuse. Also, not abusing him. (Until the time comes eheheheh)

But that's not all! Every once in awhile, something will happen! It could be bad (well its probably going to always be bad) or it could be...Less bad. But it will keep the energy and excitement pumping!

Last edited:
Okay here's the teacher!

Name: Sreg the Stone
Race/Species: The Gaaji, a mercenary species, who live for the opportunity to show their strength and fierceness. They are large, muscular beings with wolf like heads and reptilian hand, feet and tails. The majority of them wear body armor but never helmets, as it is against their laws to cover their faces in battle. All Gaaji have titles that change as they progress through their lives.
Appearance: (Picture or description) Sreg has moss green reptilian parts and black fur speckled with gray on his head. His body is littered with many scars.
Ability: He has enhanced strength and knows various form of martial arts.
Impairment: N/A
Bio:
In his youth and early adult hood, Sreg was considered a war hero, however after one battle he lost his right arm, and had to retire. He had the opportunity to replace his arm with a prosthetic but refused as the Gaaji do not rely on anything to protect or aid them, but themselves.
ISIS representatives recruited him to teach the Impaired because he seemed like the best candidate to 'mold' them into what is expected of them.
Extra:
Sreg is called 'The Stone', because when facing an opponent he never gives an inch.

Sorry about not posting. Its new year's and I'll be quite busy. I'll try to get a post up as soon as I can though :3

Sorry about not posting. Its new year's and I'll be quite busy. I'll try to get a post up as soon as I can though :3
It's no biggie! :3

Posted! I've also edited to include the history and extra in my CS. Please tell me if there's anything I need to change.

Posted! I've also edited to include the history and extra in my CS. Please tell me if there's anything I need to change.

It's cool, but make sure she doesn't 'almost kill' the impaired teacher, kay?

I'm not gonna have her do stuff like that, things that'd affect the plot, without your approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red, I think your post cut off.. Or is it just me?
Oh! Thanks for telling me! I dunno why it did that. >: Now I can't remember what I typed...

D: Nuu this sucks. Btw. I think I'll have Nei harass Vic a bit. Since he's wary of her and all :3 That cool with you?

D: Nuu this sucks. Btw. I think I'll have Nei harass Vic a bit. Since he's wary of her and all :3 That cool with you?

Yeah, it's totes cool.

Eew I can't believe I just said totes...

Looks like Tom won't be the only one who enjoys teasing Victor :D How often does Nei go into her insanity state? The other impaired students are in for a surprise if they haven't been acquainted with her insane state yet.

@Saryta

Just letting you know that the role play has started, and you need to post by the 10th of January or you'll be removed for inactivity.

Looks like Tom won't be the only one who enjoys teasing Victor :D How often does Nei go into her insanity state? The other impaired students are in for a surprise if they haven't been acquainted with her insane state yet.

Maybe they could team up sometime! :3

As for how often, it depends on the plot really. And no, most of the students havent seen her full on insanity yet

Aleth, of course! They'll be the best duo in finding entertainment through Victor. :)

@Saryta

Just letting you know that the role play has started, and you need to post by the 10th of January or you'll be removed for inactivity.

I'm dying right now 'cause I'm overwhelmed with schoolwork, so just drop me from the roleplay -- I've already deleted my characters. I thought you'd like to know so you don't have to wait around for the next six days.

Status
Not open for further replies.