The Insiders Inn

• Thread starter queenofdarkness
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maiden scowled and shook her head. "Only if I get paid," she growled.

Laughs. " OK I am not paying you then..." I say sarcastic.

Laughs " I was just kidding around...." I grab your hand. " let me show you around." I say with a slightly wicked grin.

Maiden twisted her arm to break the other girl's grip. "Fine."

I show you the dinner and the kitchen." My name is Joy by the way...." I show you the bedrooms and lobby. " don't get on my bad side tho I'm a very revengeful person...."

Maiden followed the winged lady quietly. She seemed strange.

I trip. " fuck! Damn chains!" Gets up. Leads you outside. You see a bunch of flowers of all types. " this is the enchanted garden...... Be careful what flower you touch you might get cursed.." Touches every flower in the garden. " I'm already cursed as an escaped slave..."

"Most of the information you have just given is irrelevant. Why are you telling me?"

"To let you know about this Inn...." I pick a flower. " this flower that I hold...." Its black with blood red thorns." Is the curse rose,it will curse you with your worst nightmare. Mine being a slave for all eternity." The flower burns in my hand. " if you want to work here you need to know this stuff."

"Indeed. But what I don't need to know about is you. I don't care for you."

Tries not to laugh. " to be honest its best to know about your only co-worker...." Closes my wings." But whatever."

"I'd prefer not to know anything about you. The less I know, the easier it will be not to get attached."

" OK." Walks back in the inn leaving you in the garden. " it's not like you can leave anyway now that you have walked in my cursed inn......" I say out of hearing distance.

MAiden watched her leave silently and frowned, picking up what she had said, but not clearly. "I wonder..."

walks back to the front of the inn where the boy is at.

A black rose with red thorns blooms by you it captivating you with its beauty. And a small breeze blows against you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.