The Inglorious

Thanks for joining up Di :) The IC post will be up shortly. This is still an open thread and anyone else can join. The main group of the Princess, The Mage, The Pirate, and the Comrade are all taken BUT those are just roles i actually need for the story. Anyone else who joins can either join with the group, or against it.

Whoooo this thing took off! A few hours ago there was nothing and now I've got a convo to keep up with. I posted as best I could, but Neko, I didn't realize you posted while i was making mine, so I'll be editing it a bit at the end. I figured you didn't want to advertise who you and Oralia were so I didn't have Thayne come up and call you out by name. And since I didn't see anything about you renting a room yet, I put that in my post so if you would like, i can change that part too?

So i just realized I've been playing alot of Thayne as well and there really isn't a good description of him. I haven't really thought about just making him as another character or just a Shared NPC of the group. Either way I think he should have somewhat of a description for the time being.

Thayne was a commander so he's tall 6'6", and built strong. His armor in the army was green in color, heavy and thick too. His main weapon choice is a Lance, though for walking around in the streets of Desla right now, we'll say he's just carrying a long sword and dressed more like a mercenary instead of in Petorian colors.

So i hope that helps a little bit on who Thayne is

Yes, that does help, thankies! XD ....but I might be the only one who cares. t______t

lol fair enough Di, as long as it helps somebody

Still room for one more? Got a concept already just need to fill in the details and was curious if he could be both a human and shade or if that was restricted.

You are most definitely invited to join. As far as a human/Shade, Drake is supposedly the only one, but if your concept is pretty good then i see no problem allowing it

*Pulls out the Post Beating stick and starts hitting people!*

WHERES. MY. POSTS. *HITSMACKHITBEATBEAT!*

Hey, I did post! *whacks Diana on the head with a newspaper*

ok well my post is up, so whoever wants to go next go for it. And Slyen there's still room for more so cough up a CS and join the fun

*STARES AT KAZE WHO OWNS THE AIRSHIP.*

i want to apologize for not being around as of late. Life happens, and it happened to possibly diagnose my mom with lupus so as soon as i can get things back together here i will post

thank you Dianna for moving this along, again i appologize to everyone for not doing so myself, after i posted i was pretty much waiting for Mr Clean's character to post but to no avail aparently :/ anyways thanks again Di and my post for this WILL be up soon.

I jus.. I jus dun want to see this one die before it gets somewhere cool! ;__;

hai guiz soz 4 bein a cockface and not posting i was busy with like school and shit (lolno).

can i liek still play and stuff?

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yay! People still want to PLAY! please gawd still play! t____t

lol welcome back Darkness, well if you've got time go ahead and read up on the thread and get yourself familiar with the situation, and come in however you feel works best for you. Glad to have you back on board :)

I provided what I assume was a much needed post, considering it was my Airship and all. I apologize for the delay, and hope that we can get this rp rolling again.

Its all good kami, my post is up so hopefully this picks up again quickly. My post would've been up earlier but I was very much distracted with God of War III :)

Ok i posted a pretty long post in the IC. Went through the whole "meeting the Council" process and i set it up so that Darkness has a chance to recognize my character and join the group later on.

Also: Anyone Else who has a character in this OOC thread that wants in on the story, POST UP A CHARACTER SHEET AND JUST JOIN IN.