The Infinity Aspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Oh, oh! Oh! This is new! I'm getting in early! Whoa! I have a character concept, but nothing solid for a race. Lemme go put a thing together, while I actually have some time today.

• Love
Reactions: SamIO
@Rainjay;
I've never been super picky about posting expectations, but I tend to write a few paragraphs about once a week on a relaxed but consistent posting rotation. My forum games have a history of moving very slow, but as Dervish and Windsong over at Tiberian Ascension can attest to, I try to keep the old beasts going. :o

Humanoids, roughly, but not necessarily; I just prefer PCs that I can identify with, humanoid or not. :3

The intention was that each of our races were major players on an interstellar scale, so we've likely solved the communication barrier at least well enough for the PCs to interact.

It has yet to be seen, as I prefer to drop right into a party-sensitive scene to avoid prolonged tutorial arcs, but I imagine so far we'll be doing something about Lana's escape from her people. They don't seem too keen on letting her explore, but our characters may have some connection which we can figure out when we have enough of a party to start describing pre-existing character relationships. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Rainjay
@Rainjay;
I've never been super picky about posting expectations, but I tend to write a few paragraphs about once a week on a relaxed but consistent posting rotation. My forum games have a history of moving very slow, but as Dervish and Windsong over at Tiberian Ascension can attest to, I try to keep the old beasts going. :o

Humanoids, roughly, but not necessarily; I just prefer PCs that I can identify with, humanoid or not. :3

The intention was that each of our races were major players on an interstellar scale, so we've likely solved the communication barrier at least well enough for the PCs to interact.

It has yet to be seen, as I prefer to drop right into a party-sensitive scene to avoid prolonged tutorial arcs, but I imagine so far we'll be doing something about Lana's escape from her people. They don't seem too keen on letting her explore, but our characters may have some connection which we can figure out when we have enough of a party to start describing pre-existing character relationships. :D
Cool!

I'll definitely be working to join in then. This is too awesome to pass up!

• Thank You
With psiokinesis, can you stop people from using certain psionic abilities?

What I was thinking was keeping her from leaving was a psionic barrier in the building she is kept that would prevent her from leaving the building through psionic means (teleportation, spatiokinesis). However, I'm not sure how that would keep her from leaving via psychoform or even in a gaseous state.

That being said, they would most likely have a tracker in her to keep from losing her, so she'd be able to be found anywhere in the habitable zone of the galaxy. This is just some stuff I was thinking about for the Heronian Prima, at least. Not written in stone.

Last edited by a moderator:
wip
[bg=#003366]The Ydruz[/bg]

Origins

Hailing from the planet Ehx, the Ydruz are a dominating species who have beaten down nearly every rivaling life form that threatened their place in society. The only existing life form on Ehx that could match their intelligence and ability are the Daz, a vastly similar species whose only protection is their habitat. Ehx is a primarily snowy and cold planet, composed of tundras and white forests, except for a small strip of the planet that is a desert. This is where the Daz live, in relative safety from the Ydruz, who live in the cooler parts of the planet. Some believe that the Daz evolved from the Ydruz, but the communication gap between the two species is too massive for this to be proven.

It is also believed that the Ydruz came directly from the ocean, instead of from a primate like creature, but this too is unable to be verified. The history and background of the Ydruz is muddled, and the people very much live in the now. It is notable that they are adept swimmers, and can see underwater through a sort of sonar.

Society & Culture

The Ydruz have a community structure based on survival and collaboration. Even now, when the Ydruz struggle less to survive than in the past, they emphasize working together for the better of the entire people. They wouldn't call themselves selfless; they can be rather selfish, but they acknowledge that their own success is dependent on that of those around them, thus creating a group of peoples that seem humble and service oriented. Outsiders wouldn't as easily see the passive aggression between ethnic groups of Ydruz, or the lack of tolerance for change.

They live in a female dominated society (this is based more so on a females longer life span, stronger physique, and higher intellect than reproduction or bullying) in which the females have more freedoms in religion, education, career, and personal life. In terms of sex, there are three; female, male, and what they call asex (a person without sex organs. An individual with both male and female organs is viewed as female, and can reproduce on their own). In terms of gender, it is viewed as fortunate to be born as a nonbinary or gender fluid type of person, since males are viewed as lesser; if gender were to be ranked, it would go female, nonbinary, gender fluid, then male. A person assigned the male sex typically is weaker in body and viewed as weaker in mind, though a transgender female is seen as unfortunately having a weak body, but fortunately, a strong mind.

In terms of orientation, it is deemed acceptable to prefer females or nonbinary/gender fluid peoples over males (whether this is in the form of being lesbian, bi, pan). It is frowned upon for males to only take interest in other males; it is viewed as a worthless bond. It is worth noting, though, that males who do find a way to contribute to society (making a discovery, dedicating their life to service) are vaguely respected.

The Ydruz are religious in the sense that they worship their planet and the universe. The universe they have named Tevehx, their planet, Ehx. They are unwilling to state specifics about their religion and how they identify 'holy' figures, but have a deep respect for knowledge, believing it to be a gift from the universe, and nature, a gift from their planet. They view themselves as being a species of higher status than others, though imperfect. Any sentient race that dominates its planet is a 'higher status' race (humans, for example). They celebrate their religion with several holidays (the 'birth' of the universe and their planet, as well as their race and their food sources. They also celebrate fasting holidays and have days dedicated to community service).

Scattered across the cold regions of the planet Ehx, the Ydruz live in small communities, ranging from as little as 10 to under a 100 members. In the cases of work or research settlements, they live in higher numbers, maxing out at 1000 residents. Their government is a democracy, located in a city at the northern most pole of the planet. Anyone is welcome to come and voice their concerns, and votes take place in the city. Those who currently do not occupy the city do not get a vote. As such the city is the most populated area of Ehx, ranging from thousands to millions depending on the season. Ydruz outside the city accept these laws without question; if they have a concern, they visit the city themselves, and make an appeal.

frozen-another-world.jpg

Physical Characteristics
  • Bipedal (legs have 3, sometimes 4 joints)​
  • Humanoid​
  • Omnivorous​
    • Cannot eat certain plants (primarily leafy greens), or most land proteins​
  • Lactose intolerant​
  • Cold-and-warm blooded​
    • Bodies have the ability to drastically change temperature depending on the situation​
    • Warm blooded during reproduction​
    • Warm blooded in youth​
  • Life span ranges from 70 to 170 solar years (dependent on reproduction rates, inbreeding)
    • Maturity occurs at 30-50 years of age; 'teenager' Ydruz are ages 20-30
    • Sex is 'guesstimated' at birth, but is finalized after maturity (the Ydruz wait until organs have fully developed; a female could be a hermaphrodite after they mature)
  • Females tend to be 5-7 ft (152-213 cm), sometimes 8 ft (243 cm) in height; males tend to be 6-8 (182-243 cm) ft, sometimes 9 ft (274 cm) in height
  • Females tend to be bulkier, muscled; males tend to be narrow framed, skinny
  • Skin color is either incredibly pale, or incredibly dark in color
    • Those with pale skin tend to have an easier time hunting (camo) but experience more health problems
    • Those with dark skin tend to be healthier and live longer
    • Have scales along their backs, outer arms and legs. Scale color usually matches hair color
    • Color is not discriminated against
    • Do not experience a sense of touch as strongly as humans do, except in particular areas of the body (hairline, inside of arms, legs (unscaled areas), the small of the back, etc.)
  • Hair color ranges from white/light blue to black. There is no red/orange tone, and blonde is rare.
    • Those with pale skin tend to have blue/white toned hair
    • Those with dark skin tend to have purple/black toned hair
    • Hair grows rather slowly, and is often viewed as sacred, and thus is usually not cut
    • Most Ydruz lack body hair, though sometimes have hair on their palms, feet, and sensitive areas. This is viewed as originally being intended for warmth, though their only need for hair is on their head, to protect vital senses and their brain from the cold
  • Eye color is one solid tone, either red or black, rarely green/white. Their sharp sense of sight makes up for a lack of sense of smell
  • Usually are tattooed with markings on the face; indicate career, role, gender, home region, family
  • Flat nosed, with thick eyelashes/brows, and ears curled inwards to keep snow and wind out. They have a strong sense of hearing
  • Possess five fingers (one is a thumb) and a claw on the opposite side of the thumb. Nails are exceptionally strong and sharp. Their toes are a cross between toes and claws, though fit inside of footwear
  • Reproduce differently than humans
    • 1 solar year + for baby to develop
    • Child is near parasitic
    • Takes anywhere from 1-3 solar years for the female to recover; oftentimes die
    • Child is much more self sufficient than human children
    • Females abandon the child after 'birth', usually cared for by other females or more often, males
    • Reproduction is a different process than intercourse
  • What is hereditary?
    • In the case of a female possessing male and female reproductive organs, all offspring also possess both male and female organs
    • Females inherit the eye color of their mother every time; males usually inherit the eye color of their father. Asex individuals inherit from the female parent. Hermaphrodites inherit from their mother.
    • Skin tone is mostly inherited from the mother
    • Hair color is totally random (but follows the rules of skin tone)
    • Diseases are usually inherited from lighter skinned parents
    • Height and weight are random, dependent on sex
Technology

The Ydruz have just as advanced technology has other groups, but have focused their advancements on longevity (they do not reproduce as rapidly as others may) and on planet preservation. They have developed space travel, and focus on exploring other planets for habitability/resources, though they will never deplete a planet of its resources. They try to find ways to extend resource use; recycling, longevity of resources, reuse. They are chemistry and biology oriented.

They tend to reject cybernetics and bodily advancements, as well as steroids. They do use medicinal drugs, though they are usually all natural. They do embrace recreational drugs; not only are they used for the creation of art, but also for creating new ideas (for science and for governing purposes). They have experimented with GMOs and artificial life but will not use altered food sources and reject 'unnatural' animals. Reproduction is either all natural, or it doesn't happen at all.

Much of their technology is put into use in resource collection, including hunting. Computers are used less for entertainment than for survival, though there are some uses of entertainment use, and communication use. The Ydruz listen to music and use their own form of the 'Net' to share ideas, primarily in the form of art or science. Politics is widely kept away from technology.

459655.jpg

Miscellaneous

The Ydruz, as community oriented as they appear, are creatures of self. They think in the now, and they have their own personal goals, but simply believe that they can only be reached with the help of the community. They tend to act scholarly and passive until they view a threat. When not working together, they are very independent and tend to live alone. Names are two part; their family name followed by the name of their birthplace region. To differentiate they create a given name as a nickname; the given name of Zuyttyn. Tevrah is Tevryn (it would be written as Zuyttyn. Tevrah-Tevryn). Family name is used interchangeably with given name. Sometimes profession is tacked onto the name.

[bg=#003366]Zuyttyn. Tevrah[/bg]

a8ee365c62b0056c8d6d0eaec37e5364.jpg

Appearance

Zuyttyn possesses a pale skin color, with hair of a deep blue (there are some highlights and lowlights of greens and browns, dependent on the light). It is kept long, according to her home region religious traditions (it reaches to the back of her knees, and has never been cut, only trimmed). Her eyes are red. She has a height of about 5'2" (157 cm) and an unusually slight weight. She identifies as female in both gender and sex though as she is early in her development (35 years) and a late bloomer, her sex may change.

She has several tattoos; the one shown is a mark of her families standing (see history) and name, while intricate tattoos surround her eyes, representing her gender. They will be altered when she is older to demonstrate her sex and societal standing. Additionally, she also bears traditional piercings; hoops in her ears, one by each brow (unshown), and a tongue piercing. These represent her home region and her families religious standing.

Tevryn dresses either in armor, ceremonial clothing, or in finely woven/crafted clothing.

Character

Tevryn is an odd individual in that she comes off as being rather blank and empty as a first impression. She seems to stare off into space, without emotion, no expression on her face. Her actions and movements are typically neutral, just as devoid of spirit. However this is also a large part of how the Ydruz brain works. No real impression of life has settled in her mind, yet; she has no real goals and wishes, has not experienced vivid emotion, and thus, her character can only be gauged by what she has experienced. The Ydruz are an impressionable people--part of why they rarely look into their past, or their future--and take after their environment.

As a result, she comes off largely as a by product of her parents; well spoken, well mannered, and sophisticated. She's rather quiet and keeps to herself, never as of yet having had cause to really interact with others or rely on anybody other than herself. Additionally, as a result of her psions, she prefers to be alone.

Abilities

Tier One
Clairsentience
Neuromancy

Tier Two
Psychometry
Psychomancy
Macropathy
Telesentience
Telepathy

Tier Three
Polysentience

Tier Four
None

History

Tevryn comes from the Zuyttyn region of Ehx, a fairly wealthy region for its closeness to the capitol city and its plethora of resources. It is a cultural hub, usually filled with tourists often on their way to and from the capitol, and is a religious center. Her parents, the Ydruz equivalent of priests, are also scholars and are well respected. Her mothers side of the family also guards the region, giving the Tevrah family a decent collection of wealth (in the form of resources).

As a child she was raised well by her father, who maintained some semblance of a family unit between them, Tevryn's mother, and her siblings (of which she has a whopping five (compared to an average of 1). This has only increased the communities respect for her mother). Her father identifies as a transgender female, garnering a semblance more honor and thus allowing her such a qualified job. Her mother played a little role in her life until she reached the age of twenty five, and began to mature. She was very well educated and has begun career searching, both as a huntress and as a priestess, though she wishes to pursue other things. She's taken an interest in crafting, another trade of wealth.

The psions weren't kept a secret from the rest of the community, though most left Tevryn to her own business. She's delved into research with others to try and figure out their origins, but has been unable to.​

Last edited:
@Orange Juice;
Psiokinesis can do a lot of things to directly interfere with a psion's abilities. They can disrupt orchestrated psionic energy such that those whose visages are maintained via those energies will be dragged back into biological form, deny a teleporter access to or ability to leave this region, or even dampen divination powers such that the environment is mundane-looking to even the most well-trained clairsentients.

Conversely, psiokinetics are able to help psions with their powers by extending existing psionic patterns, which can have a variety of positive effects like enhanced potency, precision, and scope.

But what makes a well-trained psiokinetic truly unique is that they can manipulate psionic energies intuitively, whereas other psions merely use them as a means to an end; a psiokinetic is able to make constructs and machines based upon psionic energies, essentially giving them access to a form of psiotech should they pursue that.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks, so it's totally possible that Lana is trapped by both psiokinesis and physical means.

• Useful
I'll finish up tomorrow :)

• Thank You
Amend that to tomorrow. Way too much homework. *cries*

So, we've got Savvy the tech wizard, Lana the elemental, and Tyn the seer! :D

Looks like we have a nice, rounded party so far. Not sure at this rate if we're going to be getting any more founding characters. Are any of you into multiple characters by chance? We could have a nice intimate party, though, in which case we might start thinking about IC relations. :o

I just gave the character sheets another look through, and though I really truly love both of your characters, @Rainjay @Orange Juice, I don't see much but neutrality or perhaps dislike happening between Savvy and both of them. D:

@Samsterious Could I perhaps add another character? Someone more energetic and sociable?

Serenity Arvennicus is a youthful-looking woman with long, white hair and golden eyes. She tends to dress exotically, though sometimes she also dresses very plainly. She is the owner and lead designer of Serene Designs, a luxury starship construction contractor. She uses her psychic abilities to design the ship systems and programs that cater to her customers' needs and whims. She can construct simple AI or, with the use of a special crystal ore, create a smart AI. She has created one intelligent AI, and she keeps Vortex at her side. She enjoys sipping coffee and looking out from the observation deck of her private shipyard (where she creates her designs and AI), or laying on a couch in the observation lounge of her R2D2 (Research, Repair, Develop and Discover) Cruiser.

Abilities
[BCOLOR=#2b2b2b]Cyberpathy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#2b2b2b]Psychokinesis[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#2b2b2b]Telekinesis[/BCOLOR]
Serenity's telekinesis manifests in an ability to manipulate (primarily) elecromagnetic radiation, as opposed to physical object. She can sap other forms of energy at varying rates. Electrical and activated chemical energies are the easiest, while kinetic energy is a slow process. Given time, she can dissolve physical matter, but that's almost more trouble than it's worth. She pushes herself to do so regularly.
[BCOLOR=#2b2b2b]Teleportation[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#2b2b2b]Digiform[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#2b2b2b]Technopathy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#2b2b2b]Cybercognition[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#2b2b2b]Technoform[/BCOLOR]

Any comments before I run with it? And I guess I should figure out a race, huh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still working on mine. Fighting the inner desire to rework the entire thing. Hmmm *thinking caps on*

Hey! I just wanted to say that I will be posting a CS soon, I'm just taking my sweet time doing and editing it, and since the time I have isn't much, it's taking a while.

So, yeah, just wanted to give you a heads up.

• Thank You

newcreate.php

Alien-Planet-Illustration.jpg

Main species: Valesier
Weather: The planet features a cool temperature, akin to 15C.
Population: 2 360 243 856 habitants.
Main city: Kablar (illust below)

latest

newcreate.php

The Valesier comes from a planet called V.A.L., popularly known as the World of Wires. Everything in V.A.L works with an energy, Livsenergi, that pulses from inside the planet itself, including the creatures living in it. Everything linked directly to the planet feeds off of this energy, except the Valesier themselves. That is, until they found a way to use this energy to expand their lifespan, becoming almost immortals. This connection received the name of Liv Linking, or L.L. The Valesier created wires that connected the Livsenergi directly to their body, thus constantly "charging" themselves, and as long as the source of the "battery" lasted, the habitants would as well. The only thing they didn't know was that the energy of life, Livsenergi, wasn't eternal. So once it's over, they all shall die along with the planet.

newcreate.php
  • Bipedal
  • Humanoid
  • Omnivorous, though eating isn't exactly obligatory since the discovery of the energy.
  • Warm-blooded
  • Original life-span is between 100-150 years. Nowadays, the life-span is almost nonexistent, mind almost. The Valesier can die through diseases and injuries.
  • Height varies, similar to that of Earth.
  • Skin varies from pale to very dark.
  • Hair varies from pink, blonde, blue, white and black. Green is very rare and only occurs when the connection between a Valesier and Livsenergi is too intense.
  • Eye colors are always light and bright, black ones are rare.
  • Ears are usually pointed, though there are exceptions.
  • Those who are actively, or were, actively connected to the Energy of Life feature several bright marks, a lot like LED tattoos. These markings are the proof of Liv Linking.

newcreate.php

Due to the manipulation of Livsenergi, the Valesier possess one of the most advanced technology out there. Varying from simple computer systems to complex and great spaceships, their technology has reached beyond levels of expectations, so much that even the poorest possess some kind of machine that would put other races to shame. However, the technology has reached such a point that the Valesier themselves mistake each other for robots and A.I.s, usually lacking social interaction. They have transformed into real sentient robots.

newcreate.php

The Valesier are, unsurprisingly, known for their tech. This can be a good thing as well as a bad thing. The good one is that the amount of races that wants to negotiate with them is huge, thus drawing wealth to the planet. However, there are also many races who sees this as a threat, or are simply jealous, drawing many conflicts, as well as many theft attempts. The solution the Valesier found was the construction of an energy barrier. Surrounding the whole V.A.L., this barrier is deadly to anyone who dares touch it, be they Valesier or anyone else. However, the construction of such defense wall was not seen with good eyes by the rest of the galaxy, who took it as an offense and a demonstration of superior strength. Needless to say, many Valesier, especially the merchants, want the barrier put down, though the Government refuses to do so. Nowadays, V.A.L. is at the brink of a civil war; those who support the barrier against those who loathe it. What they don't know is that the barrier will shut down by itself sooner than they think, what with the Energy of planet, Livsenergi, almost being extinguished. The Valesier still haven't noticed, but the signs of such extinction are already showing. And when they do notice it, it'll be already too late.

[/solid]

newcreate.php

sci_fi_elf_by_sakimichan-d6l2po9.jpg

Nickname: Virus

newcreate.php

Standing at 5'7" ft (172cm), Carina has the standard Valesier appearance, with pale skin, pink hair and grey eyes. Perhaps, one of her most distinctive features are the tiny, almost invisible, freckles that adorn her cheeks and pointy nose. The Valesier's body is slim, but toned, giving her a healthy and strong look. Her right leg is decorated with a beautiful patterned tattoo, an act that is abominable by the Valesier. Carina, however, doesn't care and deeply loves her tattoo.

Su-at-Buena-Vista-Tattoo-Club.jpg

newcreate.php

Charming, loyal, intelligent, proud, observant, realistic, sarcastic, blunt, cynical, trickster.

Carina can be a tricky person (Valesier) to deal with, especially because of her con-man persona, one doesn't simply know which of her masks they're dealing with. Is she being friendly simply because she likes you, or does she want anything from you? Is her anger real or is she just messing with you? Did you really make her laugh or is she just laughing because she took pity on you and just wants to make you feel better? Honestly, it's hard to know. Especially because she's a woman of many faces, and her performance of each one of them is faultless. Sometimes, the best thing is to just not dwell on it, and ignone her; she'll begin to get bored and will just drop her act. Her true-self consists of sarcasm and friendly banter, which makes her a pretty enjoyable person to be around, at least to some.

When angered, Carina will not say a thing. Her rage is silent, as many say it. One does not see it coming. Whenever she's silent and emotionless, not cracking a bad joke, nor sputtering a sarcastic line, nor cursing the source of her anger, whenever all of that happens, is when she's truly serious and, most possibly, wants to murder those who have angered her. Some say that the color of blood goes well with the color of her hair.

newcreate.php

Carina's abilities revolve around the usage of technology at her disposal.

Tier One

Cyberpathy: Carina is able to control software technology with her own mind. However, the machine must be at a close range, usually inside the limit of 6'5" ft (2 m).

Psychokinesis: Carina is able to lift and carry objects heavier than her, she also uses this ability to make her body lighter and thus being able to float, or glide for a few seconds.

Tier Two

Technopathy: By simply touching the machine, Carine can see every detail of such machinery, going from the tiny bolts used to build the hardware, to the complicates programmation of the software. However, even if the woman is able to see all of this, understanding is a whole other thing.

Digiform: Carina can transform her body into data, almost life a hologram version of herself. Her perception and control over electronics and computers increases drastically while in this form. The downside to it is that, if used while in a state of extreme exhaustion, almost dead, Carina may lose control of every bit of her body and disappear without actually being dead. Actually, every data, pixel of herself may get lost in the universe, unable to find each other.

Telekinesis: Almost the same as Tier One Psychokinesis, except this time she doesn't have to touch the object she wants to lift, move, or crush. She can also levitate a bit higher and run faster.

Teleportation: Carina is able to go from point A to point B in matter of miliseconds. However, she must have a clear picture of the place she wants to land, otherwise she could end up crushed inside a wall, or stuck under the ground, or hundreds of feet in the air. Either way, it could be deadly.

Tier Three

Technoform: Though not everyone knows it, but Carina's body is not completely organic, even by Valesier standards. Her eyes are completely mechanical, a masterpiece of science. With them, she is able to see in the dark, to see past through material, UV, and among others. Beyond that, her left arm is completely mechanical, though the only thing it is helpful with is brute force.

Digiportation: By transforming her body into data, Carina can "invade" a software and and control it by the inside, though the task of controlling can be extremely exhausting. She can freely navigate throught the internet as well, doing anything she want to it. The downside to this ability is that if the software she has invaded is destroyed, she is also affected, thus killing her. Also, this is the ability that earned her the name of Virus.

Tier Four

None

newcreate.php

Born in the poor district of Kablar, Carina's life has been a dificult one. With a father that simply didn't care and a mother that cared too much, she grew up in an unhappy environment, learning to mask her feelings from an early age. She wouldn't give her father the satisfaction of seeing how much she suffered, nor she would worry her mother. It was too much for a child to cope with, even a mature one like her. It was then that she broke for the first time, and her powers manifested.

13 years old Carina was coming back from school when she heard the screamings of her mother from across the street, never in her life had she been more afraid than in that moment. Upon entering the house, the girl comes face to face with a scene that will forever traumatize her. Her father, on top of her mother, choking her. Time had stopped at the same moment the screaming did. She could not walk, speak, move, not even blink. She was frozen, lost in that picture. And then, just then, she broke.

When Carina came back to herself, she was shackled, muzzled and only with a bloody memory to comfort her. Only one thing was certain: her father was dead. She slept. When she woke up again, the girl found herself locked in aenergy cage, being stared at by a creepy guy. He then explained to her the monster that she was, a mistake of nature. A psion. She simply laughed. You are afraid, she had said. Afraid of what I can do. Though not even her knew what she could do herself. Even so, it was funny to see the man get red from anger, even if that resulted in a week without food. And she still had to do the L.L. Well, that week, and the next three years sucked.

By the age of 16, Carina, along with some other psions, were released by a legion wishing to protect the... new sub-race? They still had to know. It was just then that she made the first Liv Linking, feeling its energy pulsing through her veins. In the end, the girl soon to be woman ended up working for such group, before going solo, wishing to study more, and understand the race of monsters that she belonged to.

So, do we have any possible date to start the rp, or will you wait for more characters?

Not sure, yet. My schedule's still in flux, and it's really going to stay that way for a while, here. At this point, I was planning to just hang on until my mental health picked back up, which I suppose will be sometime this month. If you didn't catch the post somewhere in the middle of the thread, I make molasses look like a hare. More dependably, I imagine I'll be a lot more motivated when things start looking quiet, and reckon then that the characters we're going to have are all in. So, I guess, we'll see where it goes? ^.^;

Sorry for the ambiguous response; I'm scatterbrained today. :s

Oh, don't worry! I just wanted to know, please don't feel pressured to rush things up.

And thank you for your answer!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.