The Infamous Search

T

Tyche

Original poster
Hello reader,

My name is Tyche and I am back from what I like to call: The Drastic Life-Change. I am here to stay this time and I have missed role-playing oh so very much and was hoping to find someone to indulge with me on one or many of my role-play fantasies. I'd like to start out with just a few bullet-points describing my life versus my Iwaku life.

• I am a 20 year old female who can actively play both male or female online.
  • I work an easy 0700-1630 job Monday-Friday so I will post a lot during the late evenings and all day during the weekends.
  • I use two different computers and one can be a little slow at times so bare with me when it comes to grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes. I try my best to review before I send off my post.
  • I can post between minimal to extreme when it comes to both post length and the time between each reply. I try to stay consistent, but sometimes my excitement gets the best of me and I post frequently throughout the day or send a novella.
  • I create very long and intricate character files so bare with me when it comes to character creation.
  • I role-play more mature themes. So let's rate me a PG-13 to R-rated gal.
If you have specific questions I can answer those without bullet-points.

As for my current role-play fantasies.... Anything I am itching to play will be marked with an asterisk (*) and anything color-coded red will be my preference of character.

STAR WARS

Original Character
Jedi x Jedi
Jedi x Bounty Hunter
Sith x Jedi *
Sith x Bounty Hunter *
Master x Apprentice

Canon Character
Kylo Ren x Rey *
Han Solo x Princess Leia

SUPERNATURAL

Original Character
Hunter x Civilian
Hunter x Hunter *
Hunter x Werewolf *
Hunter x Vampire *​

THE WALKING DEAD

Original Character
Survivor x Survivor
Faction Leader x Survivor
Faction Leader x Faction Leader

For more original ideas and storylines, just shoot me what you got! I enjoy post-apocalyptic, sci-fi, drama, horror, romance, and much more. I love creating new worlds as long as it's something I can get behind. If anything interests you or you simply wanna chat, hit me with a PM and I will get back to you at the earliest convenience. Appreciate ya!

Tyche

If original post is edited it will be announced within the thread.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
For now, I am closing my thread to new replies. Thank you.

Would you like to perhaps RP with a girl like me?