The Incredibles Have Returned

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks a bit OP at first glance, but I hope the many weaknesses make up for that ^^"

Name: Minami Nyx
Hero or Villain: Villain
Super Alias:
Power: Negative Force Manipulation.
- The ability to manipulate many, if not all negative forces, be it spiritual or physical.
Minami's powers include;

• Darkness manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate darkness for various effects. The user can solidify darkness and use it to create constructs and puppets.

Weakness: Weakened or unusable in bright lights.
Can be overpowered by light or holy manipulation.
User may be corrupted by their own darkness.

• Electricity manipulation
The user can create, shape, absorb and manipulate electricity. The user can use this ability to create electric fields, induce magnetism on metal and generate heat. The user may also create constructs or use electricity to increase the sharpness of objects through vibrations.

Weakness: Rendered useless against materials that cannot conduct electricity.
May drain the user's energy when over used.
May short circuit if the user is hit with water.

• Necromancy
The user's magical abilities revolve around manipulating death, life-force and souls for various means. The user can also communicate to the deceased. This ability can be used in both good and evil sense.

Weakness: User may risk losing his/her soul when in contact with the dead for too long.
Spirits or souls may need a host body to remain in the world of the living.
Spirits are by no means under the user's control, unless the user sacrifices something of value.
User may be haunted by lingering spirits.

• Demonic creation
The user can create demonic entities from their own energy to do their bidding.

Weakness: The created entities cannot be manipulated by their creator, thus they may rebel.
Creation of an entity costs a lot of energy, thus it may render the user weak or even unconscious.

User may not be able to dispel his/her creation.
  • Pollution/Disease manipulation
The user can create, manipulate, shape, form, cause and heal many, if not all, shapes of disease. This includes their severity, contagiousness and method of spreading.

Weakness: The user may unwillingly spread disease.
Basic healing abilities and even modern medicine can heal most, if not all, diseases.
Users with enhanced healing or regeneration properties may be immune to diseases.

All her abilities are still being developed. At this point she can only manipulate her Darkness and Electricity at an appropriate level. Her Disease manipulation is constantly active and affects people around her. She does not use her necromancy, due to spirits constantly lingering by her.
She has only truly attempted to summon a demonic entity once. The summoning went wrong and affected Minami's appearance. Minami was left with one demon, different from the one she had summoned. She has never done it since.

Weakness: Her mind is extremely weak to psychic attacks. She is constantly tormented by whispers, trying to corrupt her. Most of her abilities have severe weaknesses that may render her immobile in battle. The demon following her unnerves her and makes her skittish and distance.
She also has times in which she goes a bit crazy, going into a state of mind only focused on destruction.

Interests: Research in summoning, sowing fear to lighten her own, stealing and destroying things.
Fear: Most of her abilities frighten her, as well as the demon that stays by her side. Her biggest fear, however, is being overtaken by her own powers.
Theme Song:

Her "Destruction mode" theme song:

Crush: None
Biography:

Minami was born into a family of 5; her parents, her two siblings and herself.
Her mother was a hardworking woman that tried her best to support her family, in contrast to her father; who was a lazy drunk that would often yell or get physical with all of them.

As the eldest of her siblings, Minami took it upon herself to protect her younger brother and sister from their father's drunk anger and was often beaten in their stead. When she was 8 years old she discovered she could make little creatures appear out of nowhere and she happily showed off to her siblings. After doing some research, Minami attempted to summon a demon she had read about.

The attempt went horribly wrong. The demonic energy exploded and blew up most of Minami's house, leaving the girl with demonic looking features. Her room was scattered across the street, her siblings nowhere to be found and her parents lay crushed under a support beam in their bed.

Minami was picked up by police officers and after the investigation they concluded it had been a gas leak, coming from the boiler in the hallway. Minami was taken to the hospital and after being released, was taken to an orphanage.

Having lost her mother and siblings, along with the horrendous bullying from the other children at the orphanage, Minami fell into a depression. She started to notice a shadowy beast following her whenever she was outside. That's when the voices came.

At first they were voices of comfort, telling the girl that she did not deserve any of this treatment, that it wasn't her fault the summoning went wrong. They quickly became much darker, telling her to kill the bullies that tormented her, to blow up everything and everyone around her.
After almost doing what the voices told her, Minami fled the orphanage and lived in solitude, her shadowy "companion" and the voices following her everywhere.

After many years Minami has learned to repress most of the whispers and the eerie stare of the beast following her, strengthening herself by training her abilities. Unfortunately they both remain till this day and have long driven her to a path of madness and destruction.

Appearance:
8e90216ad2cd308f105afdf7d5c74d32-jpg.76749

Her usual clothes:
vindictus___succubus_by_guinzoo-d7yrh9c.jpg

Other: The beast, or demon, following her is constantly by her side. It is completely silent and though it protects her when she is being attacked, it does not do anything else.

Rendianami_by_kesame.jpg
You're going to have to narrow it down a little. All negative forces is a bit too much ;^_^ Besides, shadow manipulations and electrical manipulation are already taken as powers so you can't use those. Please fix and narrow it down to one (or two connected) power(s).

Double powers aren't allowed?
Damn, that makes it difficult for me >~< Electricity and Shadows are my basic elements in most rp's

Rather than darkness/shadow control it could be like dark matter creation instead. Just a suggestion, if Heartless is okay with it.

Double powers aren't allowed?
Damn, that makes it difficult for me >~< Electricity and Shadows are my basic elements in most rp's
The most I'll allow are two powers, but Electricity and Shadows are already taken I'm afraid ;^_^

I could make darkness into dark matter and electricity into pure energy or plasma if that is better?

(Thanks for the suggestion Kaykay x3)

Rather than darkness/shadow control it could be like dark matter creation instead. Just a suggestion, if Heartless is okay with it.
That's still basically the same thing that Darkness does. XD Its just too similar.

Minami, how about you message me and we can try to figure out something for your powers together? :3

Actually, dark matter is different from shadows. Where shadows is more of a magic ability, dark matter focuses on cosmic forces and has entirely different properties ^^

Haha alright, lets move this to pm

Alrighty guys, so we're just waiting on two more people and then we can get this party started. I'll probably give those two until this time tomorrow to post on here. If they don't then one of those spots will be opened back up and another will be taken by me.

Until then though, anyone have any questions or ideas lol

Oh yeah you guys. Almost forgot. I wanted to see what you guys thought about having two more additional pages on top of this one. One for the villains to discuss their villainous deeds and another for the heroes to talk about where to go get coffee after foiling evil plots. Well, maybe not those things exactly, but you get the picture. In other words:

~General OOC (this thread. will be used for basic plot ideas and questions)
~Hero Thread (For Strictly the Heroes)
~Villian Thread (For Strictly the Villains)

That way if there is something one group wants to discuss without the others hearing/seeing, they have somewhere to discuss it. This could either be two separate threads or I could create two conversations. Or we could just not do that at all and just stick with only one thread for everything instead of three XD It's a group decision so lets hear it? Yay or nay?

I think that's a good idea, but would work best as PM groups.

Pm makes it harder when we get more members though

I've altered my form ^^

WIP

Name: Yamamoto Aki
Neutral
Super Alias
: "Yamatsukami", "Seakaiser", and a few others. She had never given herself any aliases.
Power:
The basics of her power is that she will unconsciously transform into monsters under certain conditions. While chances of such occurences are low, the chances are enhanced when she is fast asleep, or when she is feeling an extreme amount of anger and/or sadness.
She turns into Kaijin much like those movies. Which ones she turn into each time are random. Here are a list of her forms.

tumblr_myfbkv0tO91ssr51lo1_1280.jpg

Yamatsukami is an idea I ripped off MonHun because it was cool a grand beast that soars the skies without the use of wings. It is very, very huge(see scale in picture). Its very back could pass as a mountain or even a very tiny island. For some reason, flora and fauna appear on the back of this beast, including a few symbiotic creatures with bioelectricity, and poison, which protect their 'home' if threatened.
weedydragon2.jpg

Seakaiser is about 100 metres long from head to tail. It basically resembles a leafy sea dragon while its lower body is that of a cuttlefish. It is more adapted for water, but while limited, it can fight on land. It can use its tentacles for combat, and can launch water from its mouth. Like an electric eel, it has bioelectricity.
It has a giant clam-like shell it rests in, but much like Optimus Prime's cargo, it gets discarded for speed but a new one is formed during the next transformation.
Qhn4E7q.jpg

As Evergreen, she is basically an ever-regenerating tree that extends its roots towards the city. This 'tree' is but a core, that when destroyed, turns her back into Aki. When this transformation occurs, roots and flora will begin to cover the entire city, only to rot if Evergreen disappears. It only works on land situations. These plants are all territorial.

Weakness:
She cannot choose which Kaijin she turns into, and in Kaijin form, she finds it very, very difficult to control her body, a feral beast I say. The conditions for transformation are so odd and random, it is only recently when it had occured once more in the past six years.

Interests:
She loves to listen to music.

Fear:
She fears that her abilities will one day ruin all that she likes, and thus, keeps them under control.

Theme Song:

Crush:
N/A

Biography:

Appearance:

Other:

Last edited:
How about....
Extra powers each can gain when "Magnified" by E?
I already gave an example on Han.
"Power: "Audiokinesis" (can hypnotize with songs or push things with screams, when magnified by Eva he can talk to animals)"

So maybe you guys can keep a related "extra" power for when Eva will use hers. The effect of her ability lasts 30 seconds at most but can reach 60 seconds depending on the strength of the target as well. She's able to magnify her own ability to affecting targets within a 2ft radius without touching but only for 20 seconds. (Her duplication works just about the same but always needs skin touch)

How about....
Extra powers each can gain when "Magnified" by E?
I already gave an example on Han.
"Power: "Audiokinesis" (can hypnotize with songs or push things with screams, when magnified by Eva he can talk to animals)"

So maybe you guys can keep a related "extra" power for when Eva will use hers. The effect of her ability lasts 30 seconds at most but can reach 60 seconds depending on the strength of the target as well. She's able to magnify her own ability to affecting targets within a 2ft radius without touching but only for 20 seconds. (Her duplication works just about the same but always needs skin touch)
Hmmm, that sounds interesting. I think that is definitely something to consider now that I think about it. Yeah, if anyone can come up with a extra power (one thats not too OP XD) then we can use it as a side power for when E magnifies it.

ok i fixed Darkness i made it so any light can damage his shadows and the bigger the shadow the less sturdy. is the IC up yet?

Sorry I've been busy these past few days XD

Anyway guys, I finally did it! Here is the IC
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-incredibles-have-returned-ic.116845/

Also, this weekend will be really busy for me so I may not get many posts in. But I will try!

I'm going to open back up Violet and Dash to anyone who wants them, seeing as those who claimed them have yet to talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.