4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Douche
  8. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, fantasy, furry, modern, medieval, romance, love triangles, drama, fighting, war, conflict and always love trying new ideas.
Hello people of Iwaku.

I had a dream about a plot for an RP. The dream was an intense, epic ballad of the woes of love.

Hence I decided to create a plot and post it on Iwaku, so I can enjoy it with you wonderful folk.

Plot brief outline:
Two immortals in eternal conflict. Born as soul mates, raised as blood brothers and grow into lovers. Their love causing bitter jealous in another who condemn them to spend the rest of time connected. With their souls bound it wasn't but 2 centuries before their relationship changed from truest love to the bitterest resentment.

One turned to chaos in the hopes to find new meaning in life. Responsible for the rise of some of the greatest empires only to destroy them by his own hands.

The other seeks guidance from order. Forever chasing after the other to foil his foul plans and send him fleeing once more.

Their hatred allows them to gravely wound one another. However their equally relentless love means they are incapable of delivering the last blow.

So the cycle continues from now till the end of time.

Type of RP:
This to me is a fantasy RP with some supernatural elements. It is most certinetly a long-term RP meant to explore many smaller stories whilst it proceeded.

Your role:
The RP will need an excercise of multi-charecter role-playing from both of us. However we will each take one of the main two characters.

Main characters:
One has been mentally broken from being alive so long. His brain has ceased to be able to register empathy and remorse. This means he isn't an insane pain dealing killer. But he is very much on the same lines.

The other however is disturbed by boredom. He's done it all. Now he feels a void that needs filling. He chases every excitement he can find. Punishing his body in every which way to reach new highs. He also chases after the other character. Protecting the world from him. Not to be good. But because the heroic acts entertain him.

Both characters are complex and need a lot of exploring to fully understand. So I'm looking for the talented people of Iwaku to turn my dream into an unforgettable memory.

Reactions: no hero
This seems like a very, very interesting ideia! If you're still looking, I'd love to give it a try.

This seems like a very, very interesting ideia! If you're still looking, I'd love to give it a try.
I am indeed still looking. Be sure to drop me a PM and we can start brain storming.

Status
Not open for further replies.