The Ill

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blade sinks into Viktor's chest and lodges there he looks down and frowns, that was my favorite shirt. Viktor gestures to his comrades, "We are the Ciste Vihad, and you are not the first demon to make that claim." He steps forward and swings downward at the demon, his attacks are not nearly as fast as Luna's, but thanks to fact that his clothes hide his thin frame, they are harder to predict.

The creature dodged again, and while it's attention was focused on Viktor Hannah darted forward again. She snatched her weapon up off of the ground and attacked as well. with blades coming from both sides, the creature dodged into one, and they both landed a hit. It yowled angrily and swiped at both of them with sharp claws.

Hannah suddenly darted passed Luna and she watched as the pair both landed strikes on the creature. She saw it attempt to claw them and began to move. Pouring abit of lightning into her feet she seemed to teleport passed the creature. Luna appeared on the other side of it with her blades unsheathed, dripping of the creatures blood. At this moment both of the creature's arms dropped to the floor, severed from the rest of its body.

Viktor blinked and quickly ran his large sword through the things chest and knocked it to the ground pinning it. He kicks the arm nearest himself away, incase there's still life it.

The creature yowled and thrashed, splashing the group with hot blood. Hannah stepped forward and positioned her weapon over his heart. "No!" The creature wailed. "I don't want to die!" She showed no pity to the creature. "It is our duty to remove demons like you. You will harm no one again." She pierced the things heart, and with a growing wail, the creautre died away, leaving behind the golden watch. Hannah slumped a bit. "Let's go." She said quietly. She turned and headed back towards the motel.

Luna simply nodded and followed quietly. She was in no mood to talk after her mistakes today.

Viktor pulled his sword from the ground. He reached out and flipped the watch into the air with the tip of his blade and into the pouch on his hip. He smiles as he still thinks that no one has noticed him collecting the remnants. He walks back in, following the women with his roaming eyes roaming.

Hannah rolled her eyes and looked back at Viktor. "That watch will go into storage with evereything else." She told him. "Then it will be taken to Rodin." She found herself wondering how Rodin was doing, since his marrige. When they finally reached the hotel she slid down agains the wall. "Tomorrow we move on." She said quietly. "We are done here." Before long she was fast asleep, weapon still in her hand. (Yay for refrences to the books.)

Viktor shrugs. He watches her fall asleep and turns to let his striking gaze fall upon Luna. He smiles to her and rests his head against his sword's edge as he sits against the wall opposite Hannah.

Luna found her own corner to perch up in. She sat with her weapons laid out in front of her. she looked up at Viktor who gave her a smile. She wanted to return it but was feeling a little depressed. Luna sighed and looked towards the ceiling. It didn't seem as though she would sleep tonight. Maybe she would've felt better if she apologized to viktor and hannah

Viktor closes his eyes and sighs. This experience is not something one gets used too. He thinks about the man demon took over. That man had a family, probably, and they just killed him. Well, the demon killed him, but they killed his body. He looks down and tilts his head at the blade in his chest.

Ivy had keep quiet threw most of the battle and once the deed was done. She had placed her Katana back in it's sheath. Ivy walked over to Hannah and the others as they made there way back. She had always came across as the more quiet type of the group so this wasn't to unusaul. She was just glad that the demon could not hurt anyone else and couldn't wait for the next one they would stop.

Viktor looks over and smiles to Ivy. He dangles the watch to show her that it's what the demon used to posses.

Ivy looked at Viktor and saw the watch. She couldn't help but smile at him. "Nice souvenir."

Viktor nods, it was a nice timepiece, probably swiss, gold plate on both the watch and the chain. "Shame I got to turn it in." His gaze flicks up and down then he smiles and closes his eyes.

Viktor puts puts the watch in his pouch. "What made you decide to become a hunter?"

Ivy looked at him. "Me.... Well..." She closed her eyes remembering her family. "When I was five a demon... Well my father found a artifact. It was a locket that he was going to give my mother. When he had touched I saw something strange seem to take over him. At the time I didn't know that it was a demon but I do now. It took a few days for him to truly seem to change. When it had finally won he killed my mother. I was suppose to be next... But she had found a knife and stabbed it into my father's heart." Ivy opened her eyes. "My mom's last words to me were I love you. And don't worry." Ivy's voice went cold. "Once I learned what truly made my father kill my mother. I swore from that day forward that I would be come a hunter and do my best so that no other child would have to go through and see what I have. And then I had took on the training of the blade when I was thirteen." Her voice went back to a normal monotone. "So here I am.And you what's your story or would it be to hard to share?"

Viktor shakes his head, "I grew up in a nice family, caring parents, an older sister. Everything was fine, until my sister stole a necklace from the local jeweler." He shakes his head and opens his eyes, "A week later I was out with a few friends, just a kid still, and as night fell me and... Dylan went to my home to spend the night. When we walked in, my mother was lying on the floor in a pool of blood, my father was was leaning against the wall, his arms lying on the floor at his feet. And my sister... my sister was waiting by the door, she attacked us, knocking Dylan across the room. I ran, just kept running." Viktor taps the green gem in the hilt of his sword, "This gem is what saved me, the Garnet is a protective stone, kept my sister from chasing me. They burned the house down with my sister inside."

Ivy looked at him. "I'm so sorry. It sounds like we both have been through tough times."

Status
Not open for further replies.