1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi and related material.
Howdy...

Perhaps a bit early to join, given I'm still stuck on public computing, but I just had to wing it. Normally I'm very patient. And willing to wait. But I've been waiting for way too long, and though I won't yet be able to RP (must have own computer up online for that, ohhh so close), I'll still be able to add what I can to this site, when able. As in, when not working... or otherwise occupied by the twists and turns of "ordinary" life. Like holidays. Libraries tend to close then, leaving me without a connection to this wonderful internet world.

Just thought I'd let you all know. (Waits for the "flood" of replies...)

Welcome!

Hopefully the real world will leave you alone and then you can finally start RP-ing here instead of just casually posting. :D Trust me, you'll love it here in this magical internet world of online story scenes. And cats.

Welcome!

Hopefully the real world will leave you alone and then you can finally start RP-ing here instead of just casually posting. :D Trust me, you'll love it here in this magical internet world of online story scenes. And cats.
Yes, can't forget the cats!

And yes, Again... the "real world" can often-times be way too "touchy-feely" or "in your face." Kills the muse, or at the very least gives it a good thrashing. Black eye. Bruises. I shed a tear...

... but I also digress!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to bringing my alien/fantasy menagerie here. My critters need their exercise. I need to write their adventures. It's a mutually beneficial arrangement, really. So many stories bottled up inside... makes my sinuses drip.

Ever had that happen? No amount of tissue really helps... heh.

Hi there Roose! :D Welcome to the site!