The Hunter's Lair

"You try going in when the entire bar worth of morons is flowing out." The peeved boy snarled, he seemed to be ready to fight the bird when he approached but the druid finally stepped in front of him. "Let's not try to start something unhealthy. I apologize for my friend's outburst, we haven't been having a very good week, business being slow and such. I am Celtic, this is Motin, and we will leave you be." He smiled nervously, his branches twitched and, after bowing respectfully to both the bird and the woman, grabbed his friend by the arm to pull him away from his new avian enemy.

She became infuriated at the rudeness of the boy, who had so suddenly shoved her aside.
An angered glow coming to her eyes. It seemed she had become zoned out,
her sights set on the boy, ignoring all else. Almost like the entire world around her faded
away and all she saw was the boy.

" You dare to push me aside, arrogant human! "

She had landed abruptly on the ground, pushing herself up and standing in a refined manner,
the tattered ends of her trench coat flowing in that underwater way again that made her seem so
inhuman.

" I will not let you simply walk away from me! You need to be taught a lesson."

images

The day had passed so slowly for Erika, or Erik, as she was most commonly known as. Like normal she was awake before the sun and again, she was awake as it set behind a distant horizon. Normally her days consisted of planning and organizing her work, but today she had decided to take a day off. It was the biggest mistake she had ever made. Over twelve hours of doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. Sighing, the girl walked into the pub and glanced around. There seemed to be few people in it, compared to others, and the barkeeper seemed to want to get them out. In that case, she might just have to ask where she might be able to find a different bar. Perhaps an all-nighter or a hotel. Erik began towards the bench, being careful not to accidentally bump into the people around her and sat at an empty seat. As always, there was a spare seat to her left and right and she tapped out a small rhythm on the bench as she waited for service, her scythe leaning against her side.​