Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FoxyAlice

Original poster

nisemonogatari-03-kanbaru-waving-good_bye-bandages-smile.jpg

WELCOME!! <3

Hi once again to my lovely rp search thread! <3
My name is Korra! I have been rping for five to six years, and am hoping to find some rp partners. I am twenty years old and I expect you to be 18+ please and a rpier that can post regularly. Please make sure your post size is at least one to two decent paragraphs.

++++++++

A little about me:

I am a female, I play either genders. I am normally on every day and I reply in order to replies I receive. I can every so often go quiet and I promise I will contact you if I have lost interest and expect the same of you.
I am a rper that can play either gender
I love Yaoi, Yuri as much as a standard male and female romance.
Also am a romance and action nut.

Moving on ^-^

Fandoms:

Series/Anime:

- Supernatural (I am best at playing Sam) am thinking a cannon x oc
- Legend of Korra
- Arrow
- Gotham
- Naruto
- life on Mars
- samurai champloo
- Game of Thrones
- Sengoku Basara

++++++++

Game's/Movies:

- Witcher 3 <3 <3
- Metal Gear
- Dead Space
- The Avengers
- Warframe
- Jak series <3
- Resident Evil <3
- Devil May Cry <3 <3
- Zombieland
- The Darkness
-Thor
- Iron Man
- Dracula legend untold (could continue and do our own version of the future)

++++++++

My own plots:

-Vampire x Human
- Dragon x Dragon Rider (Have a Plot)
- Demon x Angel
- Alien x human (Have a plot)

++++++++

Please message here or pm me if you are interested in rping with me. ^-^​

I am more comfortable in a female role, first off. I love Supernatural, though Dean is my favorite. Sammy does have his own charm, i will give him that. I like the Dragon×Rider thing you have there. I love playing as a Dragon if you realy want to do that one.

I am more comfortable in a female role, first off. I love Supernatural, though Dean is my favorite. Sammy does have his own charm, i will give him that. I like the Dragon×Rider thing you have there. I love playing as a Dragon if you realy want to do that one.

I can certainly play Dean for you. I just prefer playing Sam is all ^^ pm me and we can work something out.

I generally prefer original settings to using an already-existing anime setting. That being said, do you have any specific ideas for a demonxangel rp? I have some possible ideas for that and definite interest

I generally prefer original settings to using an already-existing anime setting. That being said, do you have any specific ideas for a demonxangel rp? I have some possible ideas for that and definite interest

For the demon and angel one my plot is so vague that any ideas you have I would love to hear. Please pm me and we can talk about it further.

Status
Not open for further replies.