the hunger games?

C

Cstorm427

Original poster
Hey there! Welcome to my search thread, and thank you for taking the time to look! You can call me storm. I’m a 21 year old college student, who spends her free time binge watching tv she’s already seen before and playing far too many video games. I’ve been roleplaying for about 7 years now, but I did take a break (and a long one, at that) when life happened, and now that life has calmed down a little and I have more free time, I’m looking for some roleplay partners! So, right now, I'm really craving a hunger games roleplay! I'm asking you play Finnick or Peeta against an oc of mine, and I can play anyone for you!

•guidelines•

Style & length: I roleplay in the classic third person, past tense. I can write anywhere from a few sentences, to a few paragraphs. It really just depends on my mood and if I’m inspired or not. Sometimes I’m lazy, or prefer rapid fire and sometimes I prefer more thought out responses.
Characters: I highly prefer canon x oc, but I'm also willing to do canon parings. I also double, prefer it.
Reply time: I know very well we all have lives outside the internet, and we all get busy and can’t reply every hour of every day. All I ask is more than one response a week, and we’ll be good.
Extra: please don’t contact me about anything not on my list. I’ll change it when my cravings change.