Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Satomi Nakamura, purple, solid]
ce5b4088-d91d-4e20-b05d-0f5c20e2e8c1_zpsz2qxezp0.jpg

[ 15 | Amicus: Chie | Chrystalias: $490 | Health: 200/200 | Karaoke | X ]

The girls stayed at Homra's place until 8:30, meaning they had stayed for about an hour since they arrived at around 7:30. Taking heed of this information, Satomi set her Pepsi down on the table. She had finished her coffee within fifteen minutes of them being here, and was already on her third Pepsi. "Girls, we've been here for an hour. Let's go check out some of the other places around the plaza." Satomi said, and the girls agreed. Standing up, the girls got ready to leave when Satomi's phone rang again. Pulling it out from her back pocket, Satomi saw it was Chiyoko again. What now? She asked herself before answering. Putting the phone to her ear, Satomi sat back down. "What's up Chiyoko?" Satomi asked, keeping her cool. "I can't change the date! Satomi you have to help me out! The date's in two hours and I need you to come with me. Please?" Hearing Chiyoko's beg, Satomi sighed softly and looked up at Mikasa and Aiko. "Sorry girls, I've gotta go. I'll see you later." Satomi told them, using her hand to cover the speaker. Once she spoke, Satomi removed her hand and stood up. "Where are you?" She asked Chiyoko, already leaving Homra's and heading to the portal. "I'm at Kara Hall." Chiyoko replied. Satomi nodded and reached the portal within five minutes, speaking to Chiyoko the whole time. "I'm almost there. See you." Satomi said, waiting to hear Chiyoko say bye before hanging up. Sliding her phone into her pocket, Satomi turned to Chie who had followed her in silence. "Make sure to keep the wings folded." Satomi warned. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Let's get a move on already." Chie said, flying into Satomi's arms. "Kara Hall, Shibuya Tokyo!" Satomi called to the portal. A light blue light surrounded Satomi and one sinking feeling later, Satomi found herself inside the building. Walking up to the counter, she told the women she was here with Chiyoko. The women nodded and Satomi was given access. With a nod, Satomi walked off to the room the women told her Chiyoko was in. Entering, she saw Chiyoko sitting in the booth, looking nervous. Chiyoko looked up and smiled brightly. "Satomi-Chan! You came!" Chiyoko exclaimed as Satomi sat down. "Good to see you to Chiyo-Chan." Satomi chuckled. She checked her phone and saw that they still another hour or so before the boys would come. In the meantime, Satomi and Chiyoko decided to sing. Once an hour had passed, the two boys entered the room. Satomi had started singing B-e-a-utiful when they entered, and didn't really want to stop. Even she could feel herself blushing. As the boys sat down, she noticed that while Chiyoko and her crush were talking, his friend was staring at Satomi with a warm smile. Seeing him made Satomi calm a little and she decided to lose herself in the music. Which worked. After a few more minutes, the song ended and Satomi sat beside the guys friend. "This must be your friend Satomi. I'm Mason. That's Drake." Chiyoko's crush said, nodding to the guy Satomi sat beside. "Hey." Drake greeted, making Satomi smiled. "Hi." She replied. After introductions, the four began talking and having some fun.
[/fieldbox]​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Skyla Trace

"I knew it. Berserkers are involved with this. No way any human could have tossed a rock into the building like that. Now prepare yourself. Because you are about to face a Tempest."

Wind swirled around her, as her lyre began forming into the emerald guitar she had recently acquired. She strummed a chord, and a strong gust of wind blew through the alleyway they stood,

"You face the wrath of the skies now."

Wind began to form around her weapon as she prepared a powerful blast. It became concentrated around her finger tips. But... Her guitar wasn't tuned, so the chord was sour. The wind just kinda barely moved. In fact, it was stagnant.

"Gah! I gotta get used to this as a channeling instrument! It's so much different as a Lyre!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Random Event: "Appearances can be Deceptive"

As Manson was flirtting with Chiyoko, Drake decided to waste some time by talking with Satomi. They were sit on a table, Mason woth Chiyoko on the right side and Satomi and Drake on the left. He picked his Strawberry smoothie and sipped some before looking at Satomi with a shy smile. "So, Satomi-san... How old are you?" he asked while putting back the smoothie on the table. That was a kinda silly and personal question, but the poor guy didn't knew what else to ask or say for start a conversation. Socializing wasn't his forte, but this day he must do an exception for the sake of his friend. He didn't want to mess up his date with Chiyoko. Drake looked back at atomi with the same smile. "I'm sorry if the question was too sudden or you didn't like it", he added before she could say something. He looked down at the table, some blush on his cheeks. "I-It's just that I don't know what else to ask for make some conversation... I'm not the type of guy that loves chatting too often".

He let go a nervous chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "And now I'm boring you with my lame personal life... S-Sorry..." He apologized with her like 3 times, obviously having a really low steem of himself.

A chuckle escaped from Satomi as a nervous Drake tried to make conversation. She listened to him, thinking about what to say. Once he finished, she smiled. "Not at all. I'm 15 and a first year at Ginka High. Let's see, what else... Oh! I'm part of Karaoke Club and the Magic Society. The name is longer but I shorten it to just that. What about you?" She asked. Satomi was indeed curious seeing as how Chiyoko didn't bother telling her anything about the guy before her. She really didn't want to come here, but what are friends for? Now that I think about it, me and the girls were gonna watch a movie. I hope they don't go without me! Satomi whined inside her head. Chie jumped onto the table and stared at Drake, which Satomi thought was strange. Chie didn't really care for the humans, minus Chiyoko and whenever there was a witch she'd hiss as warning. Curiosity spiked Satomi, so she telepathically asked Chie. Mind explaining why you're staring to intensely at Mason? She asked, taking a sip from her strawberry and banana smoothie. Something about him seems off but I can't put a paw on it. It's frustrating! Came Chie's reply. Satomi chuckled softly and turned back to Drake, awaiting his answer.
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Random Event: "Appearances can be Deceptive"

Drake couldn't see that Chie was on the table, looking straight at his face with suspiciousness. He nodded as he listened with a small smile everything Satomi said and when she finished, he looked at his smoothie. "Apparently, your life is more awsome and interesting than mine", he said and chuckled, picking his smoothie and sipping a bit. "Mmh... I'm 16 and belong to Ryoo High School with Manson". He put back the smoothie on the table, right besides Chie, and looked back at Satomi. "I'm on Anime and Gaming club. We aren't that many, just a few nerds". He sighed a bit, thinking that Satomi must think he was a pretty lame and boring guy.

Drake lightly scratched his cheek with his index finger, thinking what else he could add. He found nothing, because after all, he wasn't that social guy. He secretly looked over at Manso and found him laughing and chatting happily with Chiyoko. He sighed lowly and looked down at the table, wishing to be more like him.

Kailani Brookes
London, England (Human World)

"Oh, there you are!" She smiled happily and crouched near the girl. Kai made sure to carefully avoid the questions, even though the girl would soon have no memory of this encounter. She wanted to make sure that the girl wasn't injured in any way. Seeing that she wasn't she stood once more. "Thank goodness, looks like you're not hurt or anything."

She held out her hand with the palm facing outward and commenced erasing the girls memories. Instead of just wiping out the encounter between them, she erased everything the girl had experienced with that berserker. It was better that way.

Hide N Seek
Mentioned: @Shinku

Random Event for: "Hide N Seek"

As Kailani began to erase the memories of the girl, she passed out during the process. She gently fell on the ground as her memories got ripped from her head. Kailini made the best decision on erasing everything related with the Berserker encounter, but not erasing the memories of the encounter with her may be a bit risky. The rules says that not even a single human must know the exsistance of Magica Girls and Berserks. Also, the process of deleting memories drains some of the energy from the Soul Gems, making the Magica Girl a bit tired or dizzy.

Satomi smiled, chuckling a little. "You have no idea." She told him, thinking back to the times when she defeated witches. As he continued, Satomi listened with interest, her smile never wavering. It wasn't every day you got to just relax and talk to someone. Chie, frustrated as hell, leaped into Satomi's lap and laid down. Apparently, she gave up on trying to figure it out. "Nerds, huh? You should meet Rikka, the Magic Society's president! She call's herself the Tyrant's Eye and even gave me a name. According to them, I'm The Lunar Guardian, Protector of the Ethereal Horizon." She said, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment. Suddenly, she felt an arm go around her neck and was soon leaning towards a smiling Chiyoko. "And I'm The Solar Sailor, Defender of Justice." She added, winking at Drake. A laugh escaped from Satomi, remembering all the times they fought their battles against each other. The weight on her shoulder disappeared as Chiyoko released Satomi. Mason then turned to the two girls with surprise, but it eased into a smile. "Cute names." He said, winking at the girls. Chiyoko blushed deeply, looking at the ground. Satomi however, thanked him then remembered they were in a Karaoke booth. Turning to Drake, she smiled brightly. "Do you sing?" She asked him as she stood up and walked up to the flat screen TV. She grabbed the two microphones under it then backed up. Turning to him, she held the microphone out, smiling happily. She was inviting him to a duet. One of her favorites. She just hoped that he'd accept.
@Shinku

[/fieldbox]​

Random: "Appearances can be Deceptive"

Drake laughed as well when he heard the cute, yet odd names that the President gave them. He wondered if that was part of a intense "chuunibyou" or the "8th Grade Syndrome". He liked the names, so he made a mental check to pass tomorrow on the club to see of what it is. As Satomi stood up and picked up two microphines, Drake looked up at her and once she held one one of the mics, he smiled and stood up, grabbing it. "I'm not a professional neither good, but, um... I can try", he said and walked closer to the TV. He looked at the songs selection. "Which one you picking?"

Satomi was glad he accepted his invite. "Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen." She answered as she hit the song title. However, she secretly clicked two other duet songs that would play after the one before it ends. She smiled, keeping the secret to herself. Turning to Drake as the song started, she winked. "You're up. Let's do our best." She told him, a few seconds before his lyrics popped up. Satomi became quiet, allowing him to sing. No matter what he said, Satomi thought that he had a good voice. While he sang, Satomi looked up and saw Chie flying around to relieve her stress. Having fun up there? She asked mentally. Chie looked down at Satomi, her eyes having a sort of sparkle to them. You bet! I love flying! Thanks for doing this. Chie answered. Satomi turned her attention back to the screen and saw that her turn was coming up. Straightening up, Satomi began singing when Drake's part ended. Her voice [skip to 2:09 to hear her voice] was beautiful and melodic. Satomi sang her part perfectly, her smile never fading nor wavering for even a second.

The Song!
[/fieldbox]​

As Satomi began to sing, Drake slowly looked at her with awe, smiling brightly and listening with delightment. Her voice was so beautiful, soft and sweet. He sang his part pretty well, but of course, Satomi's definitely was better than him and he knew that perfectly. He chuckled and looked at the screen, getting ready for the duo part. He was still nervous, but seeing that Satomi was all fine and wasn't nagging about his singing, he was already having fun. As the duo part came in, he began to sing the lyrics a bit more smoother and letting himself get a bit loose.

(His voice is the same that appears on the song).

As she sang, Satomi could feel Drake watching her and looked over at him. She blushed and quickly looked at the screen again. He had the look of awe and it embarrassed her while at the same time giving her confidence. Despite what he may think about her voice, Satomi thought that he was amazing himself. Her part ended and the duo was coming up. In her head, Satomi counted down the seconds. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Satomi sang with Drake, their voices coming together as one and creating something magical. The magic of music. The thought made Satomi's eyes sparkle in amusement as well as wonder. Suddenly, Satomi felt like the back of her head was being burned into. Turning her head, she saw Chiyoko glaring at her and wondered why. Then she saw it. Mason was staring at Satomi with slightly wide eyes and a gaping jaw. He must have noticed she was looking at him cause he raised his arm and covered his mouth and cheeks. He was blushing. The thought amused Satomi, and she turned to Drake again. It was then that she noticed the distance that was between them. Still singing, Satomi got closer so that they were a mere few inches apart. While she sang, Satomi hoped he didn't look over at her. She was blushing from what she did and if he saw, it'd embarrass her further. Calm down Satomi. You moved over towards him. She reminded herself, her blush fading. Her tense shoulders relaxed and Satomi focused on Drake, the song, and herself. Everything else seemed to just fade into a white light and it was just Drake, herself, and the screen. Music truly was magic.
[/fieldbox]​

As Satomi got close to him, Drake's shoulders tensed up a bit. He began to feel nervous, but just kept singing and didn't look at her. Yet, he caught the glimpse of some blush on her cheeks with the tail of his right eye. He wanted to chuckle a bit at that, but that would probably ruin the perfect and magical duet they were doing. Besides, he felt how the others were staring at them and didn't want to ruin the show for them. As the duo part finally ended, he let Satomi sing her part.

Drake smiled brightly and now looked at her while lowering his microphone, noticing the full blush on Satomi's soft and cute cheeks. Suddenly, his heart skipped a beat and that made him blush faintly. He quickly looked away, placing his right hand on his chest with confusion.

Last edited:

[ 15 | Amicus: Chie | Chrystalias: $490 | Health: 200/200 | Karaoke | X | @Shinku ]

The duo ended, Satomi began singing her part, making sure to hit the notes in order to keep the others entertained and proud. While Satomi sang, she noticed that Drake was watching her and her blush increased. She noticed he lowered his microphone and her eyes found their way to his face. For a second, she thought she saw him blush a little but he turned away before she could affirm it. She did, however, see him place his hand on his chest. Wondering if he was okay, she reached out and tugged on his shirt, making sure to keep singing. Thankfully, she knew the words by heart. Is something wrong with his chest? Does he need an inhaler or something? Fear gripping her, Satomi glanced worriedly at Chiyoko. Her friend however was talking to Mason. Well, that's a good thing. At least he isn't looking at me creepily anymore. The thought flashed through Satomi's mind before she went back to worrying. She turned her attention back to Drake and stared at him, wanting to make sure he was okay.
[/fieldbox]​

"What is this strange feeling on my chest?" wondered Drake on his mind, still holding his chest. He didn't felt sick neither had a health condition. The only thing he knew is that Satomi was the reason behind it. "Maybe I feel this way because I guess her beautiful singing is really touching me..." He couldn't find another explanation about it, so he just believed in that and let it go. He slowly looked back at Satomi and noticed she was staring at him with a kind of concerned expression. He lowered his hand from his chest and gave her a small bright smile, letting her know he was alright. He nodded and looked back at the TV, realizing his solo was about to come in.

He holds his microphone and seconds before his part came in, he neared his mic on his mouth and began to sing. This, he sang with more fierce and enthusiasm. Something was inspiring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.