The Human that Took her Heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris was ashamed of herself. She didn't want to make a fool of herself in front of the girl she liked so much. It made her feel extremely sad that she couldn't even show the girl she loved her true feelings. I'm such a fool... to think that she would love me... even if she's blushing now and looking like that, she's probably just surprised. There's nothing to be done for these feelings that I harbor. And yet... I want her to accept them.... I want her to take them and hold them and never let them go. I shouldn't do that. She looked up at Akatsuki to see quite a different reaction, and she widened her eyes slightly. She couldn't help herself any longer. "Why.... why, you ask... isn't that obvious...?" She whispered as she slowly closed in on Akatsuki. When their lips met, it was strange and yet so desirable and she wanted it to last forever, this pouring of all of her love into the kiss. When she pulled back, she stared into Akatsuki's eyes with a blush dusting her cheeks. "That's why." She whispered as she looked at Akatsuki. She was blushing and her breath was quick and shallow, but she was smiling just slightly.

Akatsuki watched as Chris' eyes widened and looked at her slightly confused when Chris said that it should be obvious. Before Akatsuki could say or react to anything, thier lips closed in on each other and Akatsuki's eyes widened from the surprise as she felt Chris pour all of her feelings into the kiss. Akatsuki was frozen in her spot and out of breath as Chris broke the kiss and blushed, with a slight smile on her face. Slowly processing what had just happened, Akatsuki's face flushed a dark shade of red and touched her lip. "M-My first kiss..." She said to herself quietly, staring at Chris. Out of embarrassment, Akatsuki turned away and stared at anything but at Chris and thoughts began to fill her head. She couldn't think straight and she knew that her face was probably really red and didn't know what to do. So her first reflex was to turn away and avoid eye contact with Chris as she hoped that Chris didn't see her flushed face. This is embarrassing... What's wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I blushing? Why do I feel embarrassed? Akatsuki asked herself. Do I...? Could it be that I have...? No! It can't be... After all these years, there's no way that could have feeling for anyone. Let alone a half human... Akatsuki thought, denying how she actually felt.

Chris knew that she was somehow ruining it, just somehow she'd be the one to make it go wrong and then everything would fall apart. She'd expected anything that was bad, to be pushed away, yelled at, anything. But she was allowed to finish the kiss and when she pulled back, Akatsuki was blushing bright crimson and it made her own blush deeper. It was just so.. cute... Something in her just welled and made her smile as she covered her mouth and looked away. She hated smiling. Even if her face looked so pretty when she smiled, she didn't want anyone to see it. She hadn't thought that she'd be able to love. She thought that she'd never feel love again after what had happened to her parents, and now her heart was beating furiously in her chest over Akatsuki. She knew what it meant. It meant that she was now a maiden in love and she just refused to take that role. If she fell in love, bad things could happen. But on top of her reason was a beating and desiring heart, and that heart was telling her to try and get what she desired the most, which was Akatsuki's heart in return of giving her own. The way that Akatsuki was so awkwardly blushing and looking away made Chris know that she was also very affected by the kiss. "Was it.... was it bad, I wonder?" She asked Akatsuki as their eyes met, her heart beating furiously.

Calm down! Akatsuki demanded her heart as it thumped to where it felt like someone would be able to hear it. As she turned her head their eyes met and she heard Chris ask if it was bad. "N-no, it wasn't- I didn't hate it- I mean... Umm, nevermind" Akatsuki stuttered, slightly flustered. I'm such an idiot! I probably look like an idiot right now... Why won't my heart calm down? Akatsuki thought to herself from embarrassment, feeling like she wanted to hide. Breaking eye contact, Akatsuki looked down and unconsciously began to pluck the grass from the ground as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. After many years of living around humans, this is the first time... That my heart had beat so fast. Who is Chris really? To make my heart beat this way for the first time, to make me embarrassed, and to steal my... My... My first kiss. Akatsuki thought perplexed and confused with her own feelings.

Chris smiled slightly when she seemed to notice what the problem could possibly be with Akatsuki. She scooted closer and put a head against her shoulder, humming slightly. "You know what...? It's alright... to fall in love again... there's no one who's told you that you can't just because of what had happened in the past... I didn't believe in love until now, I thought I'd never love again. But I met you, and you changed me. You made my heart pound in my chest again, you made my blood boil and gave me back the will to continue my life. That's why I've fallen in love with you. Because you understand a side about me that no one else has before. And when that happened... I thought that I was going to feel bad about it, but instead I fell in love." She smiled softly as she leaned in to kiss Akatsuki's cheek. "And I must say that it's endearing that you haven't kissed someone before... guess you haven't had the chance..."

Akatsuki stiffened slighty when Chris layed her head on her shoulder and hummed. Looking the opposite direction from Chris, Akatsuki listened to Chris speak and blushed when Chris kissed her on the cheek. When Akatsuki heard Chris say that she hadn't had the chance to kiss anyone, Akatsuki turned her head to face Chris. "What's that supposed to mean?" Akatsuki asked, slightly frowning.

"I thought that you said you isolated yourself. If you're all alone there's not many people to kiss." Chris stated simply with a little smile. "I'm the same. I've kissed the first person ever in my life today. And I don't regret it the least." She said softly as she looked up at Akatsuki. "I hope that you feel the same, or I'll probably feel really guilty..."

"Are you implying that if their are people around you, you can kiss anyone freely?" Akatsuki asked slightly joking. She then turned away from Chris when Chris asked if she didn't regret her first kiss. "I... Didn't hate it" Akatsuki answered truthfully, coughing awkwardly afterwards to hide her embarrassment. "You... Shouldn't feel guilty about it" She said quietly, slightly smiling as she looked up at Chris. I think... I might be sick, Akatsuki thought as she found her rapidly beating heart and rising temperature strange. Yeah, I'll just go with that... Akatsuki decided, still unsure of her feelings for Chris. After all, Akatsuki had never had any feeling for anyone, and to have it for the first time, she wasn't sure how to take it or deal with it. She wasn't even sure what she's supposed to do when or if she liked someone. It was all too knew to her that she needed time to take it all in and accept the truth. But right now, she was confused.

"No, but isn't there a bigger chance of finding a person you want to kiss if there's people around you?" Chris said with a smile and then watched out for Akatsuki's reply, wondering if she had even been fine with the kiss. "Okay... I... I'm sorry. It was sudden, after all." She heard the second part and blushed slightly, nodding just a little bit. "O-okay... I won't. Promise." She said softly as she looked at Akatsuki. She smiled slightly and stroked a lock of hair from her face. "It's been a long time... since I've felt this warm around another person... and I really want you to consider... consider if you could be with me, and... and be my girlfriend... I don't mind if you don't want to, but I want you to really, really consider it... consider if your heart beats faster at this thought, or if you feel like someone is burning you up from the inside... then... please... do give it a little bit of thought... I don't want you to say yes too quickly, either."

"Ah... I guess your right... But, you can't just kiss anyone just because you feel like it" Akatsuki answered, watching as Chris blushed. "Promise..." Akatsuki said to herself, letting out a soft laugh. "You don't have to promise-" Akatsuki stopped mid sentence when Chris stroked a peice of her hair and widened her eyes in surprise as Chris told her to be her girlfriend. G-girlfriend... Akastuki was shocked when Chris said to consider it if she felt in anyway that Chris described it and looked away. Chris was accurate, saying exctly how Akatsuki was feeling the whole time. It made her confused, but also curious as to how Chris always seemed to be able to read her like a book. Thinking about what Chris had said, Akatsuki said, "three days. Wait three days... And I'll give you an answer" Akatsuki responded, holding out three fingers in front Chris' face. Although Akatsuki felt horrible for demanding Chris to wait three days, but she couldn't help it. After all, she still needed time to accept the situation and to clear her thought to give a truthful answer. Waiting for a response, Akatsuki looked at Chris with an apologetic expression.

"I'm sorry about that... I don't want you to feel bad about it, I'm sorry if I made you feel like I did it too fast... my head just ran away with me." Chris said apologetically as she looked at Akatsuki with a little smile. "I promise. Really. I didn't know that it bothered you so much, if I knew I wouldn't have done it, sorry." Chris blinked gently. "Why don't I have to promise?" It was weird to get such a violent reaction to her asking if Akatsuki wanted to be her girlfriend. Was that really so surprising? She had thought it to be obvious with the way she had kissed the girl out of the blue. With the way that Akatsuki reacted, she found it obvious to conclude that she wasn't the only one with a pounding heart. It made her feel a bit strange, and yet as if it was completely normal. She could feel how her heart was pounding like a drum in her chest. "I... I'll wait, I promise. I won't mention it until in three days, think all that you want about it..." She said gently as she put a hand over her chest, trying to calm down the pounding of her heart. She wanted to tell Akatsuki so many things and yet she didn't know what to do of herself any longer.

"I wasn't bothered... I'm just, confused" Akatsuki spoke when Chris apologized. "And you don't have to promise because people feel guilty. I didn't mean it by never feel guilty. I meant that you didn't have to feel guilty about... Uh, you know... Umm, the... Kiss" Akatsuki explained to Chris, saying the word kiss very quietly from embarrassment. Hearing Chris promise that she would wait, Akasuki let out a soft laugh and put her hand Chris' hand. "I'm sorry for demanding something like that" Akatsuki apologized with a soft voice as she looked into Chris' eyes.

"Oh... okay... I just want to make sure that well... I don't want you regretting it." Chris muttered as she looked away from Akatsuki and sighed gently, not wanting to say anything stupid. "Yeah... I'm sorry... I just feel like I've done something bad to you and it makes me embarrassed that I have done such a thing, and that's why I just wanted to make sure..." She muttered and when Akatsuki put a hand over hers, she finally looked into the eyes of the other demonic girl sitting at her side. "You shouldn't be. I'm the one who's asking all of a sudden for you to date me. I should be sorry." Chris said gently as she moved her hand away from Akatsuki's.

"I didn't regret it" Akatsuki corrected Chris, looking away while blushing. "No, I'm the one who should be sorry. You did something that must have been hard for most people to do and here I am forcing you to wait..." Akatsuki said stubbornly, slighty dissapointed when Chris moved away from her physical contact, making Akatsuki wonder if she did or said anything wrong to upset Chris.

"Alright, I'm glad that you think that, I would feel bad if you regretted it." Chris said gently as she looked at Akatsuki who was blushing quite heavily. It was so cute, in a way, and Chris didn't know how to react to it. "Please, don't be sorry about something like that, I don't want to make you feel bad. If you're not sure of your feelings I don't mind waiting, I don't demand an answer from you." Chris was only upset because she felt bad about touching Akatsuki. What if she did something bad to the other girl? "I just... I don't wanna make you feel bad about it..."

"Ah, I understand" Akatsuki nodded. Hearing the class bell ring, she got up and held out a hand to Chris, looking away. "What's our next class?" Akatsuki asked Chris, standing beside her and dusting the dirt off her kimono from sitting on the ground.

When the bell rang, Chris got up. "Our next class is art. We're supposed to draw portraits of each other. Do you want to pair up with me?" Chris said gently as she looked at Akatsuki, slipping her hand into Akatsuki's gently. She didn't want to stop touching the other girl, but she'd probably have to if she was rejected.

Once Chris slipped her hand in Akatsuki's, Akatsuki helped her up. Art? She thought to herself with a smile, remembering how she took different categories of art classes when she was younger. Her artistic skills weren't that of a proffessionals, but it was quite decent. Close to a proffessionals you could say. She didn't take classes for nothing just to fail them. In fact, she was a pretty good student that always passed her classes. "If you're fine with being partners with me, then I don't mind" Akatsuki answered a bit shyly to Chris' question.

Chris smiled as she let herself be helped up, looking into Akatsuki's eyes. It was a strange but yet happy expression and it usually calmed people down to see her like that. Chris had always had talent in art, it was all she was good for and she was an excellent artist with a lot of talent and emotion in her pictures. She was definitely a pro and most had told her to get a job in the field, but she didn't know if she was ready for the fame that would maybe be brought to her. She smiled as she kissed Akatsuki's cheek one last time. "I'm fine with being partners with you." Chris whispered with a smile while holding the demon girl's hand gently and without too much pressure in the action. It was so strange all of a sudden, they were shy and gentle with each other, maybe they really were in love.

Akatsuki blushed from Chris' action and allowed Chris to hold her hand, not resisting from it. Not really caring if anyone saw, Akastuki followed Chris as she was led to the art classroom. On their way, there were a few students who looked at them strangely and glared at them while others just stared. Akastuki was already used to gaining so much attention, so didn't bother her, and it was not so difficult to block out all the whispers that were about them. She honestly never would have thought that her first day would end up like this, but truthfully speaking... She didn't hate it. The fact that Chris had kissed her and just asked her out, didn't cause her to have the killing intent she normally does. The feeling was diferent feom what she normally felt and she had to get it together on the third day to give Chris her answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.