The Human Boy and Vampire Girl

:)

He drove home, his mind on his new mystery girl the entire way. The more he thought about her, the more curious about her became. He thought about her features, and how beautiful they were. Way to beautiful for the average girl, even for a model on a magazine for the latest fashion. And her skin, it was deathly white, almost as if she spent all of her time indoors and never ventured out during the day. And when she smiled, he had seen a couple of her teeth were like fangs. Suddenly a thought occured to him that seemed way to crazy to be real. He wondered...could she be a vampire? He thought with a shudder as he pulled into the garage at his house.

What could Lillium say...she had daddy issues. Not with her actual father of course, but by the person who turned her. He got out a block away from Ryan's house. Her hair was a mess from being yanked and her make-up was smeared. Great. Now I have to get ready for him. She spent a few minutes priming her hair and make-up for her debut into his house.

Debating whether she should wait until he was asleep or not she tapped a long fingernail on the steering wheel. Her innocent nature was gone, replaced with a hard, uncaring chill. She examined her nails, Black is too dreary and...Vampireish. Vampire...She smiled at the word it sounded so exotic in nature. Looking up at his house, she decided to wait for the lights to go out.

He went to his bedroom and set the girl's number next to his cellphone but went to his laptop on his desk and booted it up. It took a couple of minutes, but when he typed in his login password and it was finally ready, he went to Google and typed in one word. Vampire. Thousands of websites on vampires and vampire roleplay and movies and books came up, and he searched through them until he found one that seemed to know all about the real deal. However, he wasn't sure if it was real or not, but the girl just seemed like one to him. He read what he could before he became to tired to stay away anymore and he shut down his laptop and got ready for bed, turning off his bedroom light and crawling under the sheets.

As soon as the lights were out she was out of the car. Although she was fast she could only do what her body was capable of. Her body, although frozen in time, was young as she was still in her earlier years. Treading lightly, she made her way to the door of his place. Kneeling, she pulled out two lock picks ready to open the door. It took her a few minutes but she eventually got the door to open. Thankfully the privacy lock isn't locked. Lillium opened the door slowly trying not to disturb anything.

It took her a full ten minutes to open and close the door. She heeded the man's words well. She was careful.

He continued sleeping on, snoring a little as the girl he had met at the concert broke into his house.

(Sorry I had to go on an unexpected trip)

Lillium walked to his bedroom growing confident with hearing his snores. There was a tinge in the air that was making her hair stand on end. She stood up to her full height as she looked around his bedroom. She avoided looking at him for now. She had time to mess with him soon enough. Her eyes flitted around the room. How am I supposed to do this? The last one came willingly at first, then had a change of heart. She knelt beside his bed her head cocking to one side.

Suddenly feeling watched, he yawned and opened his eyes, rubbing the sleep from them. He looked around his bed and his eyes widened, sure he was dreaming. The beautiful girl he had been talking with was standing at the edge of the bed, watching him. "Christ!" He shouted, surprised. "Not that I'm not happy to see you, but--what are you doing here?" He demanded, his heart pounding.

A smile crept on to her face. Lillium shrugged a bit. "What can I say...it looks like I chose you." She winked at Ryan. "Trust me, you're gonna want to come with me." She cocked her head and smiled wider. She extended her hand.

"Yeah, sure. Just a minute." He said, and hurriedly got dressed, not thinking to clearly because his brain was still asleep. Once he was ready, he announce that fact and asked, "Where are we going?" He wondered.

She laughed softly, At least he knows to not resist for now. ​She smiled at him widely as she cocked her head to one side. "You're going to be mine now!" The excitement in her voice was reminiscent of a little child, but something in her voice also hinted at something far more sinister. Extending her hand she smiled wider causing her eyes to almost close. Ah, this is getting a lot easier it seems.

He was confused. "I'm going to be yours?" His brain, still half asleep, was trying to decipher what she meant. He hoped it was as a couple, dating and having a good time. He followed her, figuring she was a vampire, especially coming into his room at night like this.