The Human and Divine

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey, you guys." Kenji popped his head into their class, and walked over to the group. "Sucks that I was put into a different class, but the people there seem nice enough."

It was awful... Horrid! A fate worse than eternal damnation! The girls questioned me on my type, and the guys did the same yet it felt so very different! They must pay for this!

He noticed the new kid standing next to the group. Rengoku felt unsettled by this new arrival... Something about him, felt different than most things. However Kenji just smiled and stuck out his hand for a shake.

"Kenji Hanamure. Nice to meet you. I just moved here last month"(I think thats what i said)

"Soul. Nice to meet you." Soul shook the new arrival's hand, welcoming the distraction. He then sensed a flash of the Void once more. He hated that feeling. It sent a shiver down his spine which he shook off. He then blinked and slid his hands into his pockets. "So, who is Zora?" His voice shaky on the name as if he was uncomfortable with saying it. He tapped his foot impatiently, partially out of boredom, partially to distract himself.

"Good afternoon, Hanamure-san."

"Oh, hey, Kenji-kun. Zora's the boss,"
Aria answered, turning back to Soul. The rest he'd find out for himself. The group reached Zora's desk, Aria taking the middle position to handle introductions. "Soul, this is Zora. Zora, this is magic boy."

"Soul is new, too, Hanamure-san. Um... Maybe I should call you senpai? Even though you're new, you are a third year."

"Wait, what do you mean you can use magic... Are you guys pulling my leg or am I Missing something?..."

This was bad. This boy knew how to use magic? What the hell was that even supposed to mean?! More importantly, how did Aria even know that?! There needed to be something done about this. Persuade this boy to be his underling, and if he refuses, kill him. It would be better to have an alley of course, but better not to have an enemy at all.

Reactions: RaccoonKing
Time passed slowly for the twins as one slept and the other took notes on the subject she had never seen before. However, soon Soul and Kenji entered and red eyes fluttered open to stare over at them. Why? Nithya was observant when it came to auras and more specifically the darker they were either by intentions or sin. After all, she thrived on it to survive.

Delicately she ran a tongue across her lips as a grin appeared on her features. Her voice loud enough to be heard by the others remained normal, but it shook with excitement. "Both of you... Have such interesting souls..." Of course, coming from Nithya that was rarely good.To her, death looked good on anybody, if they caused it or was heading to it.

Naeve watched in interest as she hummed a gentle but dull song, the sound barely reaching her own ears. Her eyes set upon the two males as she cocked her head. By now she could understand what her sister meant, a reason to why she suddenly narrowed her eyes. However, blinking slightly she quickly turned back to her notes, trying to figure out the use of mathematics.

"Interesting? Ah, but of course. I am experienced in the Arkane arts after all." Soul turned to face the sisters, immediately sensing the Void in both, but one's aptitude was greater than the other's. He both hated and enjoyed the presence of the Void, it made him feel cold inside, but it also had an alure to it. He suddenly felt a difficulty controlling himself. He wanted to use his ability to channel the Void. He hated that feeling. It made him want to die. He didn't fear death, he just didn't like the idea of not existing. He resisted. "My name is Soul, what are yours'?"

"Sure! If you want to learn, Kenji-kun, the Occult Club meets in B13 after school." Aria smiled brightly. Behind his eyes, he was about to shove Soul out the window. "If you believe in that sort of thing, anyway. Now then, it's time for lunch, right? Let's head up to the roof. It's another beautiful spring day, after all!" Because if we stay here any longer, one of these idiots is going to break every supernatural rule in the school, and we're all going to suffer for it. Soul just went from "not fun" to "dangerous lunatic that grew up in Romania."

"Lunch does sound really good actually. Please, lead the way." Soul relaxes a a little and steps back. He sighs before he sneezes again and pulls a hankercheif from his pocket and wipes his nose with it. "So, the roof huh? That's an interesting place to eat. Explanation?"

Nithya grinned, a dark gleam to the predatory red eyes as she hummed. "Psh. . ." she hissed as her grin remained, eyes set on. soul. "that is not a quality i care for." She whispered faintly, rolling her eyes. After a moment of debate the woman was close to simply letting her power loose on him. However, she was stopped by a loud thud that occured as her head hit the desk.

Naeve showed no restraint as she dropped both twins sets of books on the girls head. There wad not need to as the other half seemed to come close to loosing control of herself just for a couple of amusing souls. "She is Nithya and Im Naeve." Life stated in place of Death. " I apologize for her ramblings but she is exhausted." Picking up the books she shook her head.

Nithya groaned, sitting up as she stared over at her twin with a stoic look, once again supressing het power. " Tired...I was rambling..yes. Nice to meet you Soul" she murmured before yawning. " hungry..." Nithya took the sudden bag of crisps offered to her by Naeve before tucking in quietly.

"N-No... It's fin, I'll-uh... Take your word for it." Kenji tried to smile. However Rengoku could see that Aria understood something about this Soul character. It made him nervous.

I will need to interrogate this demon soon... He may prove to know some valuable information...

On the surface Kenji nodded in agreement about the roof. "That sounds like a good idea."

When Life spoke, Kenji greeted them. He knew all about them though. Sisters. The one keeps the other in check. However Nithya is such fun when she is separated from her sister. Perhaps he should use this school to his advantage...

Reactions: RaccoonKing
"Actually, I'll have to meet you up there." Soul strolled out into the hallway, before walking down the hall and to the restroom. He walked in and went to the sink, he splashed his face with water. "Calm down Soul, calm down." Soul shook his head before drying his face and hands and walking back out and into the halls.

Zora turned to Aria went he was going to introduce the new kid, but suddenly a lot of other things happened such as Kenji coming back and now they were going to lunch up on the roof. At leas now was the best time to talk to the two Goddess's that decided to show up. "Lunch on the roof sounds great." Zora said. "Why don't you two come anyway. I would like to discuss..ah...well really why your here. I never really thought that you two would be here." She said, Zora didn't have those feelings that others get about sensing demons so she didn't know that Kenji and Soul had anything about them. That meant that she was going to keep things secret herself.

Soul re-enters the classroom, assuming everyone is still gathered there. "Hello?"

Zora noticed the new guy walk in. With everything that suddenly happened she wasn't able to properly meet him. "Hello, I'm Zora, Soul. It's surprising to have two new people." She said, also pointing to Kenji. "But, it's great to meet new people. I assume that you've meant everyone else in this little group here." She gave him a smile, she was always for meeting new people. "Let's all head up for the roof and have some lunch together now like Aria suggested."

"I don't see a reason not to." Soul said as he realized he hadn't brought anything, and remembered he wasn't actually a student here.

Aria looked from Zora to Soul. A sly smirk spread over his face, so he couldn't resist stepping closer to the two before stating loudly, "Geez, for all this talk of going to the roof, you two don't seem to be in a hurry to move away from each other." He skipped away laughing merrily. "Come on, come on! Yui-chan and I will be done eating by the time you get there!"

Aria wrapped one arm around Yui's shoulders and pulled her out to the hall. Yui could feel her cheeks tinged pink, the color darkening the more people they passed. But she didn't protest; whether that was because she was too timid or she just didn't mind anymore, Yui couldn't tell. Down the hall, up three flights of stairs, and the pair came out on the school's roof.

It was rather plain, just concrete with a chain fence surrounding the edge, but it was empty. Before the others arrived, Yui handed her handkerchief to Aria. He took the small piece of fabric and started stretching it. When it was finally wide enough, he grabbed the edge and shook it like a full blanket. When he lowered it to the ground, it was; Yui's handkerchief had just become a blanket large enough for everyone to sit on and share a meal.

Aria and Yui sat first, taking the corner farthest from the door. Yui set down the large bento she was holding. As embarrassing as it was, Aria liked it more when she didn't make them separate, so Yui always made one big meal for them to share. She didn't open it just yet, though. They had to wait for the others to seat themselves. That was the point of sharing a meal.

Zora was a little embarrassed about what Aria said, but she knew he was just joking around. Though, there wasn't much she could do about it once Aria and Yui left. She turned to Soul. "I'm sorry, he can be like that sometimes." She said to Soul. "He just likes to joke around." She turned to the others still there. "Mine as well follow the other two to the roof." Zora then added, and began to walk out of the room. She headed for the steps, then opened the door to the roof. She saw Aria and Yui sitting on the blanket together. Zora took a seat by them, and took a look over at Aria. "Ah, Aria, you just like messing around so much, don't you."

"Might as well" Soul stated to the twins then he himself went up to join them, he walked up the stairs to the roof and sat opposite to Zora.

"It is my life. All the world is a stage, and all the men and women merely fodder for stand-up comedians." He raised his head high in imitation of nobility. As if that was enough to give such a statement class. He couldn't hold the serious face and broke down giggling after only a moment. "But seriously, why would I want to spend my life being serious? I moved here because I couldn't stand all the doom-and-gloom at home."

"Home?" Soul asked quizzically, as he sat and glanced hungrily at the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.