The House of Terror.

sometimes the director kills everyone like in paranoramle acttivet and the camben in the woods" she said puting her covers on herand snuggle in the covers "what if its that moive"
(whan to knw something did the little girl from dont be afread of the daek die?)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"well its not .. its final destination and we are the thre who mae it to every movieafter the first. " he throws her a smile.. he was happy her mind was off her foot now .. "lets go outside and play hide and seek" he ooks back to Takeshi and lays on the floor and rolls.

Takeshi arches an eyebrow and looks down at his brother, "What are you doing?"

Hako puts him arm on his brothers shoulder and turns him around ... "she just needs to get used to the house so we can play a game outside or go to ttthe park... Get preocupied " you know in movies they never listen to the guy/girl who wants to avoid the problem .. I got this" He smiles back at neko "i knoe u dont believd her" a conserned look in his eyes....

Takeshi looks back at his brother. He couldnt tell his brother about his ability.
"No, of course not." he bites the inside of his cheek, the way he does when he is lying.

Your wird hako" she pts outherarms so some one could pick her up

"ok .. how am I wierd" he scoops her under the arms and picks her up swinging her in a he tosses her up and catches her"outside we go " he holds her like a plane he makes swooshing noises as he heads down the stairs

She laughs and says "this is why and becuse you are" she giggles even more

Takeshi sighs in relief, glad his brother stopped questioning him.

"cOme on big brother Takeshi come on herry" she called out to Takeshi

Takeshi lost his train of thought and looked at her confused, "Come on what?"

"Ayyyyy .. weeeeeeeeee" hako puts neko on the steps .."ok ill be it first you go hide ok." he looks at her..

hako closes his Eyes.. 1....2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 he opens them. "where to look first " he smiles... "Here i come " He gets up and walks around the yard looking behind trees and under small bushes .. "klunk " ... " i hear you neko" he looks to the side door of the house. he hadnt noticed it when he walked through the first time.. He looks left then right he creeps close to the door.."i found you" ... slowly nearing the door

its not her but a little girl that looks like she crying but real she laugh and when she face him sje had no face

noke giggled and poped up behind him smiling till se see the little gi s screams

Takeshi sighs and goes outside.

Hako saw nothing but a shadow as e opened the door .... but he then heard neko scream.."hey neko what are you screaming for"...... the sight of the shadow sent chills down is spine. he came to a conclusion that it was just him opening the door and light shinning in

Neko didnt get the chants the creater moved out of the sunlight. "didnt you see her the girl she had no face and look kind of like me" she said that and was crying she was crying even harder "I wanto go home" the thing was still in there

He heard Neko scream and ran to the direction in which the scream came from.

"you know what ever since we got here you were trying to leave. im done " As hako turns to leave he sees takeshi.. he hops in the car and drives of.. in the car he pulls out his phone and calls dad telling him that he went for a drive.