The House of Terror.

"my foot looks wird big brother" she still crying "i thnk the monster got me" she crys even harder en she e boy again but disappers before he even apperd she cryed harder "i want to go home now"

Takeshi sighs, "We are home.." he goes upstairs still holding her.

"then i want to go to a diffrent home" she lookes around scared "dont let the monster get me big brother"she wants mom now she was geting scared by e mineat "i hate you and brother for showingme all thoght horror moive cuse you bouth to hell" she hissed at him and cross her arms pouting

He hugs her, "Its alright. I wont let IT get you."

Hako drove two block before finding a corner store. he parks . as he get outthe car all the bystandards sare at him .. waliking in i see a bunch of wierd containers. " hog gizards, worm hearts , .." the list continues ... "Ahhh a clerk"
"hey you guys have moutain dew ?"
"yea in the back .he points to a deep frezer. you new around here"
"yea my family just moved in the old house on the corner of johnson and harp"
he gives me a look and does not talk the rest of the time im there..he rings me up and leaves.
outside there re more people hen before but this time they wee minding their own buisness. a group of three girls walks up to me
"hey (she swrils a ock of hair in her finger ) you gona be going to the city highschool this fall out the country school"
i look at her wierd "umm hi im Hako and you are." he sarcastically says giving a small smile they were all pretty he didnt reallly no wat to say .. "and idk do you want me to goto the cit school.

she does not get a chance to give a name ause her dad drives up well aleast thats waht he lookd like. the girls hurried to te car.. the one he was talkig to drops a piece of paper .. in unicin they all wave and say "bye hako " i give a waved and retrive te paper it says "call me" with a phone number.... he starts to smile real wide as he heads ome thinking about th store clerk.

Takeshi picks up his little sister and layed her down on the bed. Then he walks down the stairs and walked out the front door.

Neko was a sleep. and soon after was screaming out from her nightmare

Just as hako pulled up he saw takeshi on the steps .. Hw pulled into the driveway .. "Hey T whats up" he says as he steps up the stairshe stops propping his arm on the railing

He looks at him, "Oh hey bro! Listen," his expression grows serious, "Have you notice some strange things that have been happening since we got here?"

"ummm bro what are you talkin" hako cracks a smile thinking he was joking

He sighs, "Nevermind. Pretend I didnt say anything... Just... check out the basement."

Neko started crying and soon started to see the boy again. "what do you want you almost killed me isthat your plan to kill me leave me alone" the boy shakes his head it looks like he lost his voice or something not leting him speek

He smiles "why are you acting weird ill have dad check it outt (he goes to walkaway) hey imet this girl she was hot and she had friends..." He gives him a shoulder nudge "ehhh ehhh you know wat im sayin .. " he does a pelvis thrust motion implying something..

Takeshi worries vanishes and he smirks, "You better not be lying."

"Im serious the one whos number I have is lightkinned and the other two are white... Im telling you ... This may be a small town ut the girls here areee..." Hes cut of as he hears dad .. "hako see whats wrong with your sister n give me my soda" ...... Looking to takeshi "be right back"

He runs up the stairs putting dads soda on the top step.. Then heads to neko ..."hey wats wrong"

Takeshi arches an eyebrow but then follows.

She was about to ask the boy somthing but he was gone thats when she heard her brothers come in "I scared" she said softly looking at Hoke "my ankel hurts to"

shocked he dramatcally fals to the loor " oh mygosh sister are you ok.." in a playful manner he rools to her bed ands climbs p he tries to tickle her to change the mood. he puts his bottom lip out and "are wu okayyy widdosista"

She giggles and wints. she pushed him away once he was done and pulled her covers away from her foot to show a bruse that looked like a hand and "If were in a horror moive can i leave the house?"

he sees her foot .. "if tis were a horror movie he director would have you stay home and hopefully survive... but this isnt one so ry to sleep youll be ok" he tries hard to get er to not think about it but it his fault for gettng her into those ovies.