The House of Terror.

((They can be twins ^_^. They dont look anything alike though. Btw he loves scary movies too :)))
Takeshi thinks, "Umm... I think she is out in the back."

(cool i ge twin brothers)
"no im not joking theres a moster down stairs" se wached why to many scary moive with heys guys that she scared of her own shadow but she like horror moive just not when it ends becuse that just makes eout everytsaying what if is all real.

"Ok you know what I blame myself and Hako. We let you watch too many scary movies."

"no you didnt" that was such a lie but she didnt like this house and down stairs. "fine dont belave me but when the moster comes out and trys to eat you and kill you slowly dont go crying to me i warnd you" she runs up starts and looks forher room she finds a room and it had a siting aera near the window and e room looked like it belong to a child

ok "ok " he looks down"i believe you little sister" he says sarcasticall with a smile on his face.. He heads up stairs he sees one room with boxes and keeps walking.. He fonds one with a ceiling fan .. "yes he drops his stuff" his room was next to the bathroom and across from an room that looked like a second dloor family room .. He hears floor boards creak and the walls shrtter next to the window at least thats what he thought it was ... He runs to see mom..

Takshi sighs and shakes his head. Then he looks at Hako, "We were never scaredy cats when we were her age..." Then he goes back up to the room that he picked.

as he gets down stairs he screams "yea" agreeing with takeshi... He finds his way to the back door to see that mom was not there "where is she" he begins to look for her

(Fuck i now starting to wish i was not in a horror RP anymore XD ok i got a good idea need omeone to Pm eah oer)

she knewnher brother was ling to her and she hated it wait and see e monster is going to kill thamnthe its going to come after me and mommy then daddy. she sits onhe siti area and start then star cryi but then hears little kid say "you wnt to be my friend" she looks up and see the boy "but if you be my friend you cant tell anyone about me ok" she noddes she never had a friend before "all right wht do you wnt to play?"

There mother is all of a sudden behind Hako, "Yes dear?"
~~~~
Takeshi goes back downstairs to the moving van and grabs his bed. He takes it all the way upstairs. As he gets it up the stair he sees an old man, who looked like he was from the country, and was wearing overhalls. Takeshi, who was surprised, accidently dropped his bed on his foot, "OW!" he says jumping up and down holding his foot, "Son of a-" but then he stops himself.

He jumps.... " hi mom " he extends his arm s to hug her.. "Dad is bringing stuff in .. "

she says "ok.. Theres lunch meat in the fridge" she throws me the bread and goes to meat dad. ..

I start to make a sand wich humming the tune to twinkle twinkle little star..he hears the sound of something hitging the floor a shadow zips past the dooor way leading to the kitchen he gets a shiver down his spine as he goes to figure out what happened.

Takeshi looks at the old man again, picks back up his bed again and takes it into his new room.
Takeshi then looks at the old man again, "Go away..." he whispers then walks past him. Takeish goes downstairs into the kitchen.

he sees takeshi walk in the kitchen as he leaves ..hako "hey T what was that" takeshi walks past him " hey u alright" he urns.. hisback now facing the door his face to his brother. he waits for a second.

Neko counts to Ten then gose looking for looking for her friend. as she dose she walks by Hako and Take she was smiling and it looked lik she forgote all about the monster down tarts she didnt even say hi to tham

(i have the most cools idea every of mixing two moives in one its the mixter of mama and dont be afeard of the dark te bast horror moives so far in my life Mama becuse its an Canadiean moive and dont be afread of t darke only moive that got me nigmares but if you guys realy lie hoy jappens horror moives they make it so fuvking scary that i shit in my pants no joke)

Takeshi stops and grabs an apple from the fridge. He look at Hako and smiles, "I am fine." he sees the old man behind Hako and frowns, "Damn it! Go away old man!" he yelled forgetting Hako is right there.

"im sure we are the same age "he says with an wierd expression on his face showing confusion .. he walks out the house and sits on the porch. just as e gets out there the overs show u... they strt to bring th stuff in s i direct them where my stuf will go.

Neko gose down to the basment she culdnt find him anywhere up stairs "come on out please im scared of down here it reminds me of that stupid horror moive dont e afred of the dark that stupid fire thinf reminds me of the pleace in the moove this hole houshe stupd moive im out of here" shstarts to walk up stairs then the door closhe runs pounds on the door and yelling help then she was grabbed by the lag and was pull down the stairs

Takeshi hears the yelling and runs to the basement door. He swing the door open, "What happened?!"

"ring ring ring ring" hako picks up his phone static plyes he checks the name .."restricted" it rings again this time he answers on the first ring "Hey son uh go to the store and gt me a mtn dew. and some oreos.. hako goes up stairs and gets the keys to dads carnd the money .. he heds outside and starts the car up

she was crying and her foot looked wird to her "something pulled me down" she had a feelong someone was watching and she cryed even more. "my foot hurts brother"

"It ok." Takeshi picked her up and held her. He looks down in the basement and sees something... something evil. Takeshi closes the door. He believes her now.