3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Yuri, Yaoi (if there is a crossdresser), Furry, Romance, School Life, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Modern, etc. I'm pretty open minded
Hi everyone, I have an idea for a magic hunter RP. The RP follows our characters being mage hunters called The Hounds. They are tasked to hunt down mages who are a threat to the mortal world. They operate within the shadows without anyone knowing who they are. They are hushed whispers in mage world with some believing they exist and some that don't. The Hounds are a part of the Nocturne Order. The Hounds themselves come from all walks of life. From the common peasant to the affluent aristocrat. There area even mages in their ranks but usually not by choice.

I'm still debating what era to put the RP in. One setting I had in mind was putting the setting in an alternate 1800s America before the Civil War. There is a sinister secret society of mages called The Watchers that in the background fanning the flames of war. What start out as isolated cases of mage activity soon become relevant that there is someone pulling the strings. In the guise of civil unrest and war, The Watchers want to create a mage uprising to take over the Union as we know it. It soon becomes up to the Hounds to find and eliminate those threatening the ever teetering stability of the Union.

My other setting will see the characters in a alternate future after the Great Magic War or World War 3. After the war, countries banned the use of magic world wide due to the inherit danger of the practice and the devastation it had caused. The Hounds were created to hunt down anyone practicing magic. But in the shadows lurk The Watchers biding time for another Magic Uprising.