Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
i play most any
Id like to do a role play where its losely based on the host club Where id play a lolita ish character she will be 18 but she just acts childish and dressed cutesy and innocent but id like to do a role play where your character is interested in the hostesses of the club my character is new and is pulled into the club ^.^

Ok so heres an update =) alright here gos with the introductions

Name: Maki
Title: president of the club
Appearance:
2092495ecbc3e920464aae5ced6c5447_20140724003238078.jpg

Name: yoka
Title: vice president of the club
Appearance:
64034.jpg

Name: mari
Appearance:
Black_Haired_Anime_Girl.jpg

Name: chiika (on the right)

Name: riika (on the left)
Appearance:
images (3).jpg

Annnnd last but not least you have me... my names Yuki Akemi i am 18 years old and right now...heres what i look like kashiwazaki_sena_by_bsolder009-d49azhb.jpg
Yes im tied up...why you ask well chiika and riika found me today my first day of school...and as of then iv been dragged into being a part of there club its a plesure to meet you as of now i Yuki Akemi will be your hostess

~Bump~ no one interested? =(

Im surprized no one responded to this o.o i guess if anyone is iterested just message me or post here o.o

Ok so im updateing this....more for the plot it can be kind of a harem style plot or not i dont mind i just want to try this shoot you could even make a character for each girl i dont care i just want someone to give this a try with me xD theres a plot balance of sexual stuff and plot but im willing to go for more of one or the other dependong on the persons preference and im open to ideas this js a very flexable idea its self

I dont mind at all thank yooou xD i was getting sad thinking no one would want to try this lolz PM me pretty please? -^.^-

Status
Not open for further replies.